My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Review of Imperial Palace Hotel in Goregaon, Mumbai

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Review of Imperial Palace Hotel in Goregaon, Mumbai

By Raj Patel on Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 10:25 am: Edit Post

We often hear people going ga-ga about living life King Size. Be it weary travelers or families out to get the finest of dining experiences, the Imperial Palace Hotel in Goregaon, Mumbai is one such palace like structure that doesn’t only offer physical ambience of a royal living but the luxury suites, exotic food, rich wine and not to mention the entertainment and recreational activities make it a once in a life time experience. What adds more to its advantage is the strategic location which has lush greenery all around and yet merely fifteen to twenty minutes drive from both the national and international airports of Mumbai or for that matter the uptown areas of South Mumbai.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net