My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Jaipur Tourism - Explore the Pink City of India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Jaipur Tourism - Explore the Pink City of India

By Raj Utmani on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

Jaipur the Pink City of India as well the Capital of Rajasthan is visited by a large number of tourists from several parts of the world. This glorious city is the symbol of royalty was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber. It is known for Its Forts and magnificent havelies, palaces, vibrant culture, colorful festivals and bustling bazaars.

Some of the well-known attractions of this place are:

Hawa Mahal: It is a five-storied fašade also known as 'Palace of Winds' or 'Palace of Breeze'.

City Palace: This is another architectural marvel of Jaipur expressing the glory of yesteryears.

Jantar Mantar: It is the Largest Stone Astronomical Observatory in the World made up of white marble.

Amber Fort: It is the most preferred attractions of tourists during their Jaipur Tour. The artistic features of gates, ornate halls, palaces, pavilions and beautiful gardens fascinate tourists during their visit to this palace. The major attractions of this fort are Diwan-e-Aam 'Hall of Public Audience', Suhaag Mandir, Jai Mandir, Sukh Niwas, Ganesh Pol and many more.

Jal Mahal: It is an architecturally beautiful palace which is situated amidst the picturesque surroundings of Mansagar Lake and Nahargarh hills.

Some of the other known attractions of Jaipur Tourism are Rambagh Palace, Samode, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Gaitor, Albert Hall Museum (Central Museum), Laxmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple), Ram Niwas Gardens, Sisodia Rani Garden & Palace, Vidhyadhar Garden, Kanak Vrindavan, Central Park, etc. .

Jaipur is well-connected to other parts of the country by road, trains and airways. Jaipur is visited by thousands of tourists from all parts of the world. Our hotel offers you admirable facilities to visit these places within your budget. If you are planning to come Jaipur then you can book rooms at our hotel in advance.

Please visit this link if you want online reserve a stay at our hotel: http://www.laxmipalacehotel.com/jaipur-hotel-booking.htm

Contact Person:
RAJ UTMANI
Mobile: 99825 55559
Email - reservations@laxmipalacehotel.com
Laxmi Palace (A Heritage Home)
D-194/B, Jagdish Marg,
Behind Sindhi Camp Bus Station,
Bani Park, Jaipur 302016 (Rajasthan), India

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net