My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Jaipur Hotels - The Luxurious Stay Amidst the Elegance of Royal City

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Jaipur Hotels - The Luxurious Stay Amidst the Elegance of Royal City

By Raj Utmani on Friday, March 04, 2011 - 07:10 am: Edit Post

Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is considered as one of the major cities which play a dominant and potential role in boosting the tourism of India.

Heritage hotels in Jaipur are so popular that many tourists plan to visit Jaipur only for getting the experience of staying in heritage hotels. Today it has become one of the most charming tourist destinations for domestic as well as global tourists.

Today, Jaipur has transformed into an important business center, with all the prerequisites of a metropolitan city. Jaipur is the ideal place to spend family holiday. Pink City Jaipur reflects the taste of royalty and majestic life of great maharajas of India. Take a sneak peek into the lifestyle of king and queens, and their palaces and havelis. Every year, thousands of tourists visit this city to experience its unmatched beauty.

If you are looking for a different type of accommodation experience in Jaipur then why not try the Hotel Laxmi Palace. The hotel is located close the main city and hence you are not far from the major tourist attractions, markets, shop and restaurants. The hotel is just 1 kms (0.6 mile) away from the main railway station and 12 km (Approximate travel time is 20 minutes) from Sanganer International Airport (JAI).

Hence this is best option for a staying that is totally different than the standard accommodation then this is the place where you should be. The surroundings of the hotel are very peaceful and you will not feel like you are living in the heart of the city. The staff is warm and the service is top notch ensuring that you have a lovely holiday in Jaipur.

Get your room reserved by visiting this link: http://www.laxmipalacehotel.com/jaipur-hotel-booking.htm

Contact Person:
RAJ
Email - rajutmani2010@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net