My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Travel to India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Luxury Tours of India: Travel to India

By meera on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

India is the largest destination for the tourism. Northern India covers states like Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan. Rajasthan is most popular among Travelers for the Cultural Heritage . Forts & Palaces of Rajasthan are widely visited because of their structural ambience.

Southern India covers states like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh. The delightful south; almost untouched by invasions throughout its history, the Indian heritage is more intact here than in other regions of the country.

Central India covers states like Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh. Few regions in India are more interesting than Madhya Pradesh which, as its name implies lies in the heart of India. Cultral heritage of Madhya Pradesh is ancient & chequered.

Eastern India covers states like Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, Sikkim, Eastern Zone of India is rich in Cultural Heritage. You can have a taste of beaches, temples, monastries, buddhist circuit with a rural touch.

Western India covers states like Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra. West India include the states like Goa and Gujarat in addition to Maharashtra. Western Part is popular because of Bombay, Goa , Rann of Katch , Temples of Ajanta & Ellora & Wildlife Santuaries in Gujarat. Visit
http://www.incredibletourism.com/

By Chaudry on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 06:28 am: Edit Post

In one question of the rnecet weekly test..there was a statement income from 9 months service in Japan and 3 months service in India = Rs.something for calculating taxable income of ROR RNOR NR..y did we include only 3 months of service for NR and RNOR..because it may be possible that the person was employed in India to conduct his services partially in India and partially abroad..So income should be accrued in India ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net