My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Best Hotel in Jaipur

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Best Hotel in Jaipur

By Raj Utmani on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

Pink City �Jaipur� is the first planned city, located in the deserts of Rajasthan. Jaipur is great for all types of tourists and business travelers. Jaipur is also a commercial place and hence it receives its fair share of business travelers.

There are numerous places to visit all over the Jaipur city, but you have to book your rooms well in advance to be ensured of a reservation. Jaipur has a fantastic mix of all types of hotels and this makes it suitable for all types of travelers. You should be sure to find the exact hotel that you require for best stay at Jaipur.

Hotel Laxmi Palace offers you admirable facilities for your stay at Jaipur within your budget. For online booking of your rooms in our hotel please visit our website:

http://www.laxmipalacehotel.com/jaipur-hotel-booking.htm.

Contact Person:
RAJ
Email - reservations@laxmipalacehotel.com
Laxmi Palace (A Heritage Home)
D-194/B, Jagdish Marg,
Behind Sindhi Camp Bus Station,
Bani Park, Jaipur 302016 (Rajasthan), India

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net