My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Please send a postcard from India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Travel and Tourism: Please send a postcard from India

By Janusz on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 08:10 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

My name is Janusz, I come from Poland and I am 26.

This is very unusual request. I want very badly to make a suprise to person who I really care about and who is very important to me.

Original postcard sent from India would make her happy for sure, as she is really interested in Hindi culture. The best day for her to get a postcard will be her "name day" on 26 July (in Poland we celebrate our names). Her name is Ann:-)

Therefore, I ask anyone who would like to contribute in this extraordinary suprise. If you are willing to help me, please write quickly on j.mizerny@gmail.com to set all details.

I would be grateful if you can help me.

Best regards from Poland

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net