My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Earn by Ads on MObile for free in India

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Earn by Ads on MObile for free in India

By vinod on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 05:55 am: Edit Post

Get earnings from mobile in India. A new site that offers SMS ads on your cell phone to start earning….u will be paid for each ad u get on your mobile phone …all u need to do is to register your mobile no in this web site …registration charges free. U can also choose variety of ads, timing of ads and quantity of ads.

http://earnbyads.co.in/PI1.aspx?RC=34bfc58e

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 05:09 am: Edit Post

Now You Can Receive EMails on Phone - Without BlackBerry or GPRS !
Visit Gooseberry.in
The service runs on any mobile on the planetwithout needing to install anything.
You don't need to have a special hardware i:e Blackberry or Mobile with GPRS/3G capability
Cost: The cost of this service is a fraction of the rental cost of Blackberry or data plan (GPRS) which you would have.
You can create filters so that you dont getunwanted emails on your device.
There are no extra charges on roaming as well(Saves quite a bit of money).
It takes minutes to start this service for you.
GooseBerry has made it possible to be connected with your Emails 24 X 7, without internet or GPRS connection. You can receive and reply to your emails using SMS. You can select which emails get to reach you on your phone.
The Email content is compressed by upto 30% to ensure that you get only the important part of email on your phone. All that one needs is a mobile phone that supports SMS. It works across GSM and CDMA networks.
Typically people spend heavily on costly devices (20 - 30K) and dataplans (800 - 1100 per month) to be able to stay in touch with their emails. With GooseBerry you can acheive the same with as amount low asRs 95 per month! A 40 person company can save around Rs 24 Lakh over a2.5 years period by using GooseBerry instead of currently availableoptions.
Gooseberry supports 37 email servers as of Jan 2009, includingcorporate emails, gmail, yahoo, ibibo etc. Every day support for moreemail servers is being added as users from various companies arerequesting for the same.
With every one going into cost saving mode, this might be the solution companies are looking for!