My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Itís gift cascade on Kolkata this Rakshabandhan

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Itís gift cascade on Kolkata this Rakshabandhan

By Rakhi Kolkata on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 09:39 am: Edit Post

This festival of togetherness, called Rakshabandhan, flaunts the cherishment of these funny moments you had with them. When this special celebration comes your way, itís actually the good excuse to let your close associates know that you care and concern for them from the core of your heart. RakhiWorldWide.com is honored to bear that honorable responsibility on your behalf. Flowers, Foods, Handicrafts; whatever you want to gift, are all here at us. Visit www.rakhiworldwide.com/rakhigifts/send_rakhi_to_Kolkata.asp for further information.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net