My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Indirapuram is getting online !!!

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Indirapuram is getting online !!!

By body on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 06:26 am: Edit Post

Hi friends, just came to know about Indirapuram,
a newly built city in NCR and beleive me,
it is one of the most porsh areas in NCR with good standard of living and excellent facilities.
And I was thinking about those who always keep on talking about darker side of India.
Friends, come on. Let us all admit that India is developing and Indirapuram is its clear cut sign.
I admit many flaws are still there in India, but why not see the positive side of the scenario.
For more information on Indirapuram, visit http://www.indirapuram.org and start saying "India rocks"

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net