My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Looking for internship or industrial training ?

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Looking for internship or industrial training ?

By Anonymous on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 08:00 pm: Edit Post

if you are looking for doing a real time industrial project in software , please go read ahead.

i am rashmi from BIT Sindri. for my internship , i was referred to a bangalore based company ... Texeed, by an unknown guy , named akshay, whom i met on internet ...

i did my training on "network sniffer" in perl, and i really felt like it was an industrial experience .
i had to plan my project , create SRS, HLD and do the coding , and finally create a proper test strategy to test the project, and create the test report .

they gave me grades on planning, execution , testing, and reporting too, these grades were displayed in my certificate that they provided me after completion of my project.

they have proper formats of these documents, and an online help center to assist the trainee.

As they say, they provide only the projects that work in industry, and not the toy projects.
while registering, they give a list of training projects from which we can choose, and the list extends from game development to firewall development. to network and internet security.. that simply seems like wow !!

my fee for project was 3000 rupees, and as i used the referral code given by akshay, my fee was reduced by 10%.

now, if anyone of you are registering for the internship with TeXeed, request you to please put my referral id while registering.
this way, your internship fee will be reduced by 10$ and i will also get some referral bonus.

my referral id is : TeXINTrashmi_bits@yahoo.in

if you have any question, you can contact them, their website is : texeed.com

or you can also send mail to me at
rashmi_bits@yahoo.in

thanks
rashmi

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net