My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Medical transcription & Other Healthcare Jobs

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Medical transcription & Other Healthcare Jobs

By Anonymous on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

If you are already working, but the wages cannot satisfy you & you are seeking for a home job which will fulfil that demand, medical transcription will be the perfect choice for you. It does not ask from you any highly expensive equipment or any high profile quality. If you hold interest in this matter this article will assist you provide enough information about medical transcription.

Medical transcription has turned into a special vocation for many people for its flexible way of income. Here an individual gets enough liberty to perform any time according to his convenience with a deadline has turned into a resourceful avenue of income along with his primary profession. According to the various source of research, the trend to work as a Medical transcriptionist is consecutively growing up day-by-day.If you are efficient as a Medical transcriptionist you have a lot of demand for work. All the important medical institutions like clinics, hospitals, physicians' offices, government medical services, laboratories, transcription services agencies, universities; colleges etc. employ Medical transcriptionist. Working within the appropriate office environment, the job of Medical transcription is no less rewarding.

A Medical transcriptionist, working from home, is expected to be equipped with only a computer with a modem, a fax, a phone, a printer, dictating equipment with the headset, etc.Generally, you are expected to have a decent skill on computer keyboard & should be aware of the functions that the keys offer. You should keep it in the mind that all the organisations, hiring Medical transcriptionists are inclined for those people who are already polished with experience in the clinic, or hospital setting. Though it is not uncommon that a company asks for newly a fresher applicant but prior experience in this field will facilitate your work pressure.

It is prudent for those employers who are employing Medical transcriptionists, expect a sound knowledge on anatomy, physiology and pharmacology terminology, as well as competent English. If you want to shine yourself as Medical transcriptionist you must go through a medical course which you can continue being physically present in an institution but the better option for you will to attain a
online course on that. Specially, if you are a worker already, online course will save your time. After the course is over you should work under the supervision of a medical practitioner in the first one or two years to gather experience.

The remuneration of a medical transcriptionist may cheer you up with the earning of $40 per hour, depending on which country you are working. With the time you bag up experience, & it will help to increase your income $1000 to $3000 per month.

http://www.jobinfoway.com
http://www.jobntradeonline.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net