My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Brand New Business plan - Investing in UK Horse racing Industry. Strike rate over 65%

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Flourishing Career In Medical Billing Jobs: Brand New Business plan - Investing in UK Horse racing Industry. Strike rate over 65%

By gurkamal basra on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 12:20 am: Edit Post

Hi There,

My name is Gurkamal Basra and I am based in the UK. I am a professional sports consultant and investor (particularly in the Horse racing Industry both in the UK and Australia). I am new to these forums and wanted to promote my unique business oppportunity to those young enterprenuers or investors who wanted to earn a steady income on a daily basis investing in UK and Australian Horse racing events on a daily basis. I have my own differnet types of systems in place through which I could figure out the predicted horses to win or place 15 minutes before the start of every racing event. I quit my job as an IT manager and now I am running my own and sucessful horse racing consultant busness for good... I am ONLY looking for few honest, dedicated and serious individuals who wants to join me as a team member and wants to earn Legal and TAX-FREE income on a daily basis just the way I do every day. The beauty of my opportunity is that you DO NOT require a huge some of investment.. you can start with any amount you want big or small all depends on the individual. My system and services is based on the LIVE indicators during the day and I have got certain parameters which i look into to pick the winners out mostly on every single racing events. Investment in sporting events is fully legal and legit and its TAX free.

The current system strike rate is like i said is well over 65% which means you can expect a very good ROI on a daily basis.

I would want to tell you all and more but i think its going to be a very long over here so I am gonna keep it short and simple.

If anyone of you are interested or would like to know more about it then please contact me on my personal email - gurkamal.basra@bcs.org. alternatively I am also available on yahoo and skype messenger chat and my username is - gurkamal20.

Please let me know and will take it from there.

P.S - I have got many clients from India, UK, USA, Europe and Australia who are the part of my elite group of investors.

I hope to speak you all sooon!!

Regards,

Gurkamal Basra
UK

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net