My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Win Rs 25000 in cash by playing online quiz this republic day

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Win Rs 25000 in cash by playing online quiz this republic day

By martha joel on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 11:10 am: Edit Post

Just found this link and thought that you might be interested in it. If you want to make some very good money this republic day go ahead and participate in the republic day quiz being held on mapsofindia. The quiz contest will be held for a week starting from 21st till 26th of January. Answer some simple question on India and win cash this republic day. Participation is free for this contest. Just forgot to tell you the prize money- its 25,000 rupees!! Here is the link to it:

http://www.mapsofindia.com/quiz/republic-day-quiz.html

And will keep you posted about other sites too where one can earn some cash. Till then happy quizzing!!

By shadab raza on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 12:30 pm: Edit Post

i want to join now

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net