My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Ace2three is Set to Reverse the Order of Online Games

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Ace2three is Set to Reverse the Order of Online Games

By Ruchita Kashyap on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:07 pm: Edit Post

"Online games where you spend real money to win virtual cash are aplenty. Ace2three is set to reverse that order. It is the only game site where you can play Indian Rummy and win hard cash cash that works in the real world and not just in a game!
Instead of relying on your luck, use your skills to play with your friends or other players in the 25000 member strong Ace2three community to win cash prizes."

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net