My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Bharat Ratna For Sachin

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Bharat Ratna For Sachin

By Roxc mittal on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 04:41 am: Edit Post

Sachin is one of the best batsmen in the world and has contributed a lot to the world of cricket. His life and work is a source of inspiration for everybody. His contributions to the world of cricket has made him a global icon.
Considering his enormous contributions to the world of sports, it is high time that we remind the society that the deserving must be awarded. Because recognition of talent is the key to motivation.
Lets vote for Sachin to gather support for getting him what he deserves - BHARAT RATNA AWARD
Vote for Sachin at
http://bharatratna4sachin.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net