My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Make The Best Use Of Appin's Summer Training Camps

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Make The Best Use Of Appin's Summer Training Camps

By arvin seth on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

Summer holidays are the best time for students to upgrade their knowledge by joining some training classes. These short term courses are designed keeping in mind the needs of the students.This summer, Appin Knowledge Solutions is organizing various workshops and summer training camps in different cities across India. This institution believes in the value of imparting high profile technical education and with its summer training programs allow students to grow both professionally in the field of information security, network security, ethical hacking and other IT training courses. To know more about it, please visit: http://www.appinonline.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net