My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Looking for Free Mobile recharge???

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Looking for Free Mobile recharge???

By palwow Social Network on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 06:40 am: Edit Post

Are you looking for Free Mobile Recharge? Then we have good solution for you. Join Palwow now. Palwow is free online Indian social networking site. Palwow helps you to find good friends,Services and opportunities in your local areas. Palwow provides multiple gaming option with social networking. You can share photos,music video with your friends. You can take part in different discussion on different subject. You can start your own subject for discussion. And you can win FREE MOBILE RECHARGE...so why you are waiting. Sign up today on Palwow

By Francis on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 04:16 pm: Edit Post

You should check out TDC, they have basic pay-as-you-go plans for 100 kernor and you just pay as many minutes as you use for talk and you can add internet and long-distance calling as well. The phone service here is not cheap so don't expect as cheap as you get in India or the US because that just won't happen as everything is more expensive here in Denmark. There are major phone providers everywhere in the city like Telia, Telenor, TDC and Lebara too so you should check them all out for price. If you get a plan, TDC calls to other TDC phones is completey free and unlimited as well. You really need to shop around though to see the best prices as deals and packages changed monthly here.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com