My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani

By utpal chandra on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 06:20 am: Edit Post

Samsung B7620 reflects the style and personality creation of every Giorgio Armani collection. The phone comes with a slide out QWERTY keyboard and a glossy finish to enhance the design, style statement and quality of this majestic gadget. It has quad band services for its 2G GSM network and also allows for 3G network usage. Storage space on this handsome device is of 8GB, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM (internal memory) and data storage can be extended by upto 32GB on the microSD card. It has a five megapixel camera to capture images and videos.posted id wwis10152@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net