My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Foot Astro Reader

My-India.Net: India Forum: General: Foot Astro Reader

By Kirti Sagar Kachhawaha on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 04:50 pm: Edit Post

M13 Yantrik Joshi has done much to educate Americans about Ayurveda, the Indian science of healthful living and longevity. Yantrik Joshi utilizes his deep knowledge of the sister sciences of Jyotish and Ayurveda to Foot Reader, Vastu Shastra, Jyotishshastra,“Yatrik Joshi” (India First Astro Foot Reader) is available in all important areas of general and personal life i.e.Career, Business, Money, Love, Education, Property and Personal Matter

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net