My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Home Based Medical Transcriptionist

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: Medical Transcription Service @ 40% of local US rates: Home Based Medical Transcriptionist

By John Martin on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 01:19 pm: Edit Post

Medical Transcription - Online Money Maker Medical transcription has turned into a special vocation for manypeople for its flexible way of income. Here an individual gets enoughliberty to perform any time according to his convenience with a deadline hasturned into a resourceful avenue of income along with his primary profession. According to the various source of research, the trend to workas a Medical transcriptionist is consecutively growing up day-by-day.If you are efficient as a Medical transcriptionist you have a lot ofdemand for work. All the important medical institutions like clinics,hospitals, physicians' offices, government medical services, laboratories,transcription services agencies, universities; colleges etc. employ Medical transcriptionist.

Working within the appropriate officeenvironment, the job of Medical transcription is no less rewarding. A Medical transcriptionist, working from home, is expected to be equipped with onlya computer with a modem, a fax, a phone, a printer, dictatingequipment with the headset, etc.Generally, you are expected to have a decent skill on computer keyboard& should be aware of the functions that the keys offer. You shouldkeep it in the mind that all the organisations, hiring Medicaltranscriptionists are inclined for those people who are already polished withexperience in the clinic, or hospital setting.

Though it is not uncommonthat a company asks for newly a fresher applicant but prior experiencein this field will facilitate your work pressure.It is prudent for those employers who are employing Medical transcriptionist, expect a sound knowledge on anatomy, physiology andpharmacology terminology, as well as competent English. If you want to shine yourself as Medical transcriptionist you must gothrough a medical course which you can continue being physically presentin an institution but the better option for you will to attain aonline course on that.

Specially, if you are a worker already, online course will save your time. After the course is over you should work underthe supervision of a medical practitioner in the first one or two yearsto gather experience.The remuneration of a medical transcriptionist may cheer you up withthe earning of $40 per hour, depending on which country you are working.With the time you bag up experience, & it will help to increase yourincome $1000 to $3000 per month.

Thank you for your interest in my program. You will be simply amazed by how easy it is to make money with this amazing program!You can do this program from anywhere in the world. Yes, this program is available worldwide! You can work at your own pace and work whenever you want.To find best legitimate online opportunity Visit my website about Data Entry Jobs If you are interested to start medical transcription career, please check my Medical Transcription Site

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net