My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

TBFX - New Auto Forex Trading Software for India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: ForexYard.in - Best Online Forex Trading in India: TBFX - New Auto Forex Trading Software for India

By Elena Surikov on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 08:55 pm: Edit Post

If you are looking to trade Forex in India then you need to have a look at the TigerbloodFX (TBFX) auto trading software. TBFX is now accepting Indian clients and also works on any MT4 Trading platform. http://www.Indiaforextrading.co.in

The TBFX Auto Trading System uses unique algorithmic trading system based on Quants to identify precise entry and exit into the market at key points helping to maximise the return from each trade. Whilst finding the key levels of entering and exiting the market is important, the system relies more on the ability to identify the underlying trend by cross referencing this trend with opposing majors to confirm the indentified direction of the trend. This obviously increases the probability of success for each trade. A big positive about this system is that it is re-calibrated everyday, by learning and remembering how the market reacted in the past ensures that it is able to cope with even the latest market movements. This is an underlying factor allowing the system to detect the start and finish of a trend for any given currency pair. By using this technique - the system will not make the mistake of entering a trend when ultimately the market is starting to retrace.
Trade Management - The system can be classed as a scalping method as it looks to take a minimum of 2 pips to 10 pips per trade. It employs a hedging technique as security in case of large big market movements against an identified trend due to unforeseen circumstances causing the market trend to suddenly reverse. This is a done by a second entry (add position) and opening multiple lots in same direction of the new trend to quickly negate loss. The trading style of this system is simply "don't let a winning trade go to loss". This style is implemented by locking in profit through stop losses set to break even + 1. The system uses tight money management techniques and will never risk more than 3% of your account. The system's aim is to cautiously compound your account using "profit" to trade with and not your "initial margin". Positions and additional lots are only added through built up trading margin... this is a safer way to increase the account size (evident with drawdowns as little as 4% of lot size). All of these techniques together help the system to have low drawdowns. Finally, this system will automatically trade your account 24 hours 5 days a week, it should do approximately 30 trades per day and most trades last 20 minutes but the average trade length is 1hr 26 minutes.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net