My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Oxygen Sensors and Gas Analyzers of US Cos.

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: Oxygen Sensors and Gas Analyzers of US Cos.

By AshutoshOverseasEnt. on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

Sirs, We are the authorized distributors in India for prominent American companies including M/s Analytical Industries Inc. ,USA ,for their gas analyzers ,spares and accessories etc.and also importers/stockists of their gas sensors of a large variety which includes PPM oxygen sensors of PSR series e.g.PSR-11-21 And PSR-12-223(which are equivalents of Teledyne,USA's B-1,B-2C resp., etc.).We supply these sensors with one year warranty of our American principals at most competitive rates in their original unopened packing,whenever required.
We also represent many other foreign companies for similar products.

SUNIL AGARWAL
ASHUTOSH OVERSEAS ENTERPRISES

By s.ramanujam on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 02:13 pm: Edit Post

I am looking for teledyne series of analyzers for monitoring o2 in ppm and % levels. kindly send me the complete tech. catalogue covering the entire range of products.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net