My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

India's first Online ULIP, Bajaj Allianz iGain - Investment + Insurance

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: India's first Online ULIP, Bajaj Allianz iGain - Investment + Insurance

By Iyer Mahadevan on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 11:30 am: Edit Post

Why choose iGain for investing your monay?
Gain from buying online
Unlike other ULIPs, iGain does not have an intermediary you are the sole beneficiary. Hence there are no deductions as distribution fee from your premiums. This feature allows for a higher allocation of money to various funds, giving your money that additional boost.

Gain extra from iGain
From the 11th year onwards, iGain increases the allocation of units by 2% to enhance your investments. So while you pay a 100% premium, 102% of it is invested.

Gain control over your investments
iGain lets you choose from two unique strategies to invest in while buying your Policy. This helps you gain control over the way you invest your money.
Investor Selectable Portfolio Strategy For the investment savvy guy who knows the tricks of the trade. You can choose the funds you want to invest in.
Wheel Of Life Portfolio Strategy For those who find investing and insuring as Greek and Latin. Our investment officers will select and invest in the appropriate funds to balance and safeguard your investment. This smart strategy is a first of its kind from the house of Bajaj Allianz Life created especially for you.

Gain flexibility of you money
iGain gives you the flexibility to switch your money between various funds at your will. (Mimimum amount of Rs 5000)
If you receive surplus money (a Diwali bonus, for example), you can pay a lump sum amount as premium to increase your investment. (Mimimum amount of Rs 5000)
If you require money urgently, you can also withdraw money from your policy account. (From the 4th year onwards)

Gain from savings on income tax
The premiums you pay towards iGain are eligible for tax benefits as per Section 80C and Section 10(10)D of the Income Tax Act.

You can buy this Insurance Policy Bajaj Allianz iGain Directly from http://www.buyigain.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net