My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Fragrance,flavours and herbal extraction Industry EXCUTIVE PROCESS ENGINEER

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: Fragrance,flavours and herbal extraction Industry EXCUTIVE PROCESS ENGINEER

By KUMARVIPRLA on Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 10:09 am: Edit Post

Dear sir

I have been fortunate enough to have had the privilege of long-standing
(18 + years) technical experience in the fragrance,flavours and herbal extraction Industry for a number of major companies, At the same time I have been involved in a variety of aroma projects which involve india travelling, and so I can offer a truly Independent and flexible Service with an international perspective, which can be tailored to address specific requirements.

Skills offered include:
4Product development & technology required to hone crude natural products to the buyer’s requirement.
4General scientific/technological support in crude drug/essential oil etc.
4Assistance in the preparation of sales literature
4Product safety data
4Product applications and end-user support
4Research and background for new and existing lines

If you give me an opportunity to work in your organization, I am confident that I will excel in my job and able to perform according to your expectation.

Please feel free to address any offered to me in writing, by email or telephone.

D.Kumar
Plant Incharge/Product Develop Executive
E-Mail : kumar_dvp@yahoo.co.in
: d_kumaar@indiatimes.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net