My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

AVIATION JOB VACANCIES

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: AVIATION JOB VACANCIES

By Sristy on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 07:59 am: Edit Post

Sristys Aviation is to consulting and strategising human resource requirements for various leading domestic and international airlines. To get answers to your queries on placements and training for aviation industry do drop a message to admin@sristysaviation.com. It will be our endeavor at sristys aviation to handhold you to a bright flying career.

By suchitra on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

Kindly let me know what are the eligibility criteria for an air hostess job in any airline

By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 08:49 am: Edit Post

it is money making job
http://onlinejobsatchennai.blogspot.com/

By Veerapandi N on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 02:13 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I have 2x1/2 Yrs of experience in Aviation Stores as a coordinator-Stores and left the company (Deccan Charters Ltd) due to my personal reason, but now i would like to work in abroad with this experience,so is it possible to go abroad. if possible, which is the best aviation consultancy for making move to abroad.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net