My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

ApnaAdvisor.com is the fastest growing website!

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: ApnaAdvisor.com is the fastest growing website!

By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 01:02 pm: Edit Post

ApnaAdvisor.com is a common platform for buyers and sellers of insurance. First time in the world, such website has been launched and there is no other website like this.

Thousands of insurance professionals (agent, advisor, manager) have registered their complete profile from more than 200 cities of India. Insurance buyers or prospects can come to this site and select their own insurance consultant (agent, advisor, manager) by using the customized search engine of ApnaAdvisor. One can just select the city and the name of insurance company and the search result will show a list of those who have registered their complete profile on this site.

Sellers get the appointment whenever their profile is selected by some prospect. These appointments can be called as "Free Leads" which lure them into getting their profile registered on this site.

Prospects do not need to register or pay any fee for the service.

There is nominal registration charge for keeping the profile on the website www.ApnaAdvisor.com

The website promises to bring a revolutionary change in the way insurance is sold or bought in India.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net