My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Grow Your Business, YPages - Fast Growing FREE B2B Community

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: Grow Your Business, YPages - Fast Growing FREE B2B Community

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 12:40 pm: Edit Post

Dear Friend,

With this message we would like to introduce www.YPages.in to you & invite you to become our member to increase your business today.

www.YPages.in is a global community web portal connecting Manufacturers, Importers, Retailers, Exporters, Traders, & Service Providers with Customers, Consumers & Suppliers worldwide.

We invite you to use www.YPages.in to source and import goods or just promote your services amongst various Indian and International businesses. All you have to do is register by clicking here, build your company profile & post your offer for buying items (upload pictures too) that you are sourcing, ALL FOR FREE!!!

In case you are an exporter or a manufacturer looking at finding ways & means of exporting your products to India, you can register and post your offers to sell and make product catalogs with pictures to showcase.

@ YPages also have options of subscribing to our Trade Alert feature. Just add categories to your favorites and get alerted every time there is an offer or a company listing in that category. This feature also comes to you for no cost.

YPages is currently available to you in 6 languages and we will be adding more languages soon. Sounds good!! Click here & get started.

We are looking forward to you becoming our member and reaching out to more businesses and forging mutually beneficial business relationships.

With regards,
Team YPages

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 02:37 am: Edit Post

I visited this site @ http://www.ypages.in .. they are building up a great database and traffic is good too ...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net