My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Data entry job

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Business & Finance: Data entry job

By sangeeta on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 05:41 am: Edit Post

Home based work available in your area. Earn Rs.12000 16000 + in a month. Seeking only honest, motivated person wanting to work at home typing and data entry. The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age with access to the internet. Basic computer and typing skills ability to follow instructions. Requirements: computer with access to the internet, a valid email address, good typing skills and basic internet knowledge. For details visit www.easypostjob4u.com or email us at universalpostjob4u@gmail.com

By vanita bansal on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 05:52 pm: Edit Post

Data entry work from home in india, data conversion projects from home, ocr based data conversion work,
data processing bulk and single pc projects, Ad posting work from home on pay per postbasis, data entry,
data typing work from home in india and world wide.
Html tagging, medical transcription,PDF to DOC copy paste work, formatting, article writing, book conversion,
and other e library non voice bulk projects. All offline bpo home based online and offline opportunity.

for further details email info@bpojobsathome.com
website: http://www.bpojobsathome.com or http://www.workathomeforum.in

By Karim on Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 09:26 am: Edit Post

Hello , Was wondering if you could help me , i have an orhapn Female Monkey , i was told you have large Troop of Monkeys near your resort . Do you think there is any chance we could release her out there , so she can join the others ? Yes i know it sounds like a strange request , but we would rather see her in the wild than back on a chain getteing dragged around the streets of Dili. Kind Regards Aaron PTE A. LANKFORD TLAG 16 AUSTRALIAN ARMY

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net