My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

I would like to meet Web Developers and Designers

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Computing: I would like to meet Web Developers and Designers

By Website Work on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:24 pm: Edit Post

I invite all website developers and designers who are interested in building websites for American clients to contact me. I am an American who would like to develop a team of developers and then get American clients for us. Please let me know what skills you have and how much hourly salary you expect (please convert the amount to U.S. dollars if possible). I want to know what a fair price is in India. The future work would be that you work at your home and we communicate via email and MSN Messenger. Contact me if you are interested in trying to build something together.

By Donald on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:24 pm: Edit Post

I am a web designer, i am use Photoshop, Flash, dreamweaver, frontpage, 3dXara, 3D STUDIO MAX, Swish. i would charge $40 an hour. Awaiting for your reply.

Regards
Donald Dsouza

By Tony on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:25 pm: Edit Post

We already have a team of developers in India and 1 in romania (eastern europe) the corporate office is in Chicago, IL and we can provide 24/7 customer support within the US. The prices are very affordable.

By Thirumurugan on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 06:03 pm: Edit Post

We o2Solutions developing projects to our US client and Singapore client too in a professional manner.
we have our own office in Coimbatore, India.

We are interested to get more orders from US.
and requesting you to contact us in this regard.

Our Services: 24/7
To Contact:
o2 Solutions
email: info@o2Solutions.Biz

By Thirumurugan on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 06:15 pm: Edit Post

o2 Solutions is a professional web development and outsourcing company based in Coimbatore, South India. We offer a wide range of services to reach your targeted audience and share your valuable information focusing on retaining your customers. Our service includes Web application development, Website designing, Corporate profiles and presentations, E-commerce solutions, Application development, ERP Solutions, SMS Alert Services, Mail Alert Services, Web hosting solutions, Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) and Flash development.
o2 Solutions feel you professional!

We are interested in getting more orders from US.

Expecting your valuable reply.

To know more about us visit: www.o2Solutions.Biz

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com