My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

• Your true IT partner

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Computing: • Your true IT partner

By jiashahood on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 10:30 am: Edit Post

This site is the complete solution for all your IT needs…..….everything is new here. One get several advantages, such as:
• Get your website at a very low cost. It starts from as minimum as Rs 3500( TOTAL PRICE) and go up to Rs 25,000 only.
• SMS marketing is very popular worldwide. They have Million’s of India’s top companies databases available. Such as www.indiamart.com & www.tradeindia.com & www.justdial.com / www.jdyellowpages.com etc.
• Get 15 % discount on your every purchase for a limited period. So at approx Rs. 2700, one can get his website with own domain, hostings and contents.
• They have everything fulfilling your software needs at athrow-away price.
So why to pay more, if you can get every thing such much cheaper then other sites……visit www.sitebabu.com

By Fabian and Daniel on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 10:54 pm: Edit Post

Hello

We are looking for a website-desinger. Our website http://www.justfootball.tv needs a new design. The purpose is to offer online video-clips for soccer coaches and it's a non-commercial thing.
The whole website has to be renewed and redesigned.

Our wishes are:
- New logo
- new design
- easy to handle for updating with Youtube videos (we were able to build the current website from a template, but our know-how is limited)
- usability

It would be cool if there are some computer sciences students or fascinated website experts who want to earn 200 USD.

If you are interested, creative and able to build a website please contact us info@justfootball.tv

Thanks

Daniel and Fabian
justfootball.tv

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net