My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Are you looking for web services?

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Computing: Are you looking for web services?

By Agile Technosys on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

Agile Technosys is an offshore Web Development and Design company based in India. We specialize in Web Development, Web design, Software Development, Custom Application Development, Product Development, Rich internet applications and Design / Multimedia services. Web Designs and solutions so aesthetically created that they command and leave a forceful impact on your audience. Our emphasis is on clear, clean, and navigable web applications that represent your business positively and enable your business processes to ensure speed and reliability.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net