My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

NIFT/NID Entrance training by NIFTians

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: NIFT/NID Entrance training by NIFTians

By admissions on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:22 am: Edit Post

Dear Students
This is a information for all those students who are preparing for NIFT/NID in Design related courses.

Registration/Enrollment are open for Correspondence Tutorials Package for Design Course in NIFT/NID . This tutorial is based on the 2006 exam Syllabus with practice papers.

Registrations are also open for Correspondence couching for CEED, Pearl Academy in Delhi, Apeejay Institute of Design in Delhi, Symboisis Institute of Design in Pune, Shrishti School of Design in Banglore, SOFT in Pune entrance exams for 2005 & 2007. Trainig is provided for both Undergraduate and Post graduate programs.

for more details logon to www.afdindia.com

Academy of Fashion & Design,
1st Floor, Thadathil Buildings,
Sastri Road, Kottayam, 686001,
Kerala, India.
www.afdindia.com
Email:admissions@afdindia.com
-------------------------------------------------

8/09/2005
18:43:41 RE: NIFT/NID Entrance training by NIFTians

i am final student of mechanical engg. from gwalior. i wish to appear for CEED 2006, how do i proceed to take the correspondence package from you and can you guide me about the Tutorial package cost & syllabus covered in CEED Tutorials which you will be providing. and how much time will i recieve the complete tutorial package.
reply at earliest.
Date: September 01, 2006 at 05:36:42
Subject: NID Entrance training by NIFTians
sir/ ma'am,
i would like to appear for the NID for the course in product design. i m pursuing my Mech Engg from pune. i would like to acuire some sample papers n advice on how to go bout my prep for d exams. if u would be kind enuf to help pl email me.......
thankin you
rahul
Date: May 23, 2006 at 23:27:54
Subject: Re: NIFT/NID Entrance training by NIFTians
please send me preparation stuff for nift..

By Helen Julia on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:37 pm: Edit Post

Golden opportunity for NIFT aspirants 2008/09
B.F.Tech (Design/ Production) & M.F.Tech (Design/ Management/ Production)

International design academic, former NIFT professor & alumnus
visiting India in September '07
to share with you the "success secrets"
of NIFT entrance exams
for details visit
www.wizbrainz.com
or write to Helen Julian at
counselor@wizbrainz.com

By pathakvarsha@yahoo.co.in on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 04:13 pm: Edit Post

From where i get the information about the syllabus and the preperation for NID entrance for post graduation in textle?

By shubhangi on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

ir/ ma'am,
i would like to appear for the NID .i m pursuing my Information technology frm k.u.k . i would like to acuire some samples and advice on how to go about my prep for the exams. if u would be kind enough to help pl email me.......
thanking you
shubhangi

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 08:50 am: Edit Post

from where i get the information about the syllabus and the preparation for NID entrance for P.G.IN RETAIL EXPEREINCE ?

By amit jha on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

Attn. NIFT/NID 2009/2010 Aspirants

This is a information for all those students who are preparing for NIFT/NID in Design related courses.

Registration/Enrollment are open for Correspondence Tutorials Package for Design Course in NIFT/NID 2009 and 2010 . This tutorial is based on the 2009 exam Syllabus with practice papers.

Registrations are also open for Correspondence couching for CEED 2009, Pearl Academy in Delhi, Apeejay Institute of Design in Delhi, Symboisis Institute of Design in Pune, Shrishti School of Design in Banglore, SOFT in Pune entrance exams for 2009 & 2010. Trainig is provided for both Undergraduate and Post graduate programs.

for more details logon to www.fashionaptitude.com

ICR Education services,
S-43, Mandakini colony, kolar road, bhopal, m.p., india.
Email:info@fashionaptitude.com

By Sharvari Dev on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 06:04 am: Edit Post

Dear Friends,
This is the info for the ones like me who are preparing for NID-NIFT, IMS has its trsining program. Actually my brother is taking CAT classes from them and they are really good. So, i am planning to enrol for their NID NIFt program. Anybody has any info on that. You can log on website www.imsindia.com and check the tab NID NIFT for details.
Bye,

By Aakash1001 on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 11:51 am: Edit Post

can any one tell me the test center of BHOPAL i.e name of school or collegewher the exam is being condected coz i hvnt received my
admit card yet…Exam is tommrow..
plz help me out….
regards aakash goutam

By Anonymous on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

dear sir,
can u tell me what is the syllabus for PG course in design in NIFT entrance exam?please help me.

By mohammad suleman on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 07:12 am: Edit Post

i m here mohammad ihave done my diploma in fashion design . i m a gradute &bussinesman.From where i get the information about the syllabus and the preperation for NID entrance for post graduation in textle?

By Afdhyderabad on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 09:00 pm: Edit Post

Dear Students,
Academy of Fashion and Design, Hyderabad now announces courses for NIFT , NID and CEED alongwith other premier design institutes in India. To get more information, do contact us at hyderabad@afdindia.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net