My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Online training in Call center, Medical transcript

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Online training in Call center, Medical transcript

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:24 am: Edit Post

Business process outsourcing(BPO), Knowledge process outsourcing(KPO), Internet marketing and management, Voice based,Technical and Non voice based data conversion, data entry,computer typing jobs and online training. also classrooms in campus.
----------------------------------------------
Date: December 26, 2005 at 10:29:52
Subject: Re: Online training in Call center,Medical transcript
Hai,

I am kavitha I want to know more details about this home based data entry.

I am interested to do this job.

By Binu on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

Fully Online Medical Transcription Training
We are providing world-class medical transcription training for over four years in India. Scores of students have been benefited from this hands-on training program and most of them are now employed in the various centers spread across India and also in our HQ [Nevada, USA].

"Learn-MT online medical transcription training program" is our new venture, aimed at providing the same world-class, hands-on training to people all over the world entirley through the Internet.

Upon successful completion of the Learn-MT online medical transcription training program, students will be issued the Medical Transcription Certificate which will automatically makes them eligible for placement in any of our 6 branches in India or can join our 'home-based' MT programme (after clearing the screening test in the respective center).

For more details pls. send your detailed RESUME and contact Mr. Binu through 'binu_mp1@rediffmail.com'.

Thanks
binu

By S. Banerjee on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:34 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to introduce myself as a QA of a reputed concern in Kolkata. I have an experience of 4-1/2 in the field of medical transcription.

I have worked extensively on ophthalmology, orthopedics, ob/gyn, radiology, ENT, gastroenterology, cardiology, oncology, psychiatry. I have done reports like history and physical, chart notes, operative report, rehabilitation reports, progress notes, radiography, discharge summary, psychiatric evaluation, etc.

I am dedicated to medical transcription and am eagerly waiting to have a set up at my homeplace and work from home. I have heard about the goodwill of this company and hence am interested in working with your concern.

I would like to know about the formalities that needed to be performed to start working with you.

It would be kind of you if you reply shortly.

Waiting for a reply

Thanks and Regards

S. Banerjee

By shivanand on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:34 am: Edit Post

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM A STAFF NURSE WORKING IN A DISPENSARY SINCE 9 YEARS, AND KNOW ALL THE MEDICAL TERMS AND TERMINOLOGY(MEDICAL WORDS) AND HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF BROWSING INTERNET & MY TYPEWRITING SPEED IS SUFFICIENT TO TYPE BECAUSE I A HAVE PASSED IN 2nd CLASS IN TYPEWRITING THEN WHY DONT I WORK AS A HOMEBASED MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST AT HOME AFTER MY DUTY HOURS I THINK SO,
WORKING FOR 2 TO 3 HOURS PER DAY IS SUFFICIENT.

GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND IF POSSIBLE THE JOB IS OPEN KINDLY GIVE ME THE JOB

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS

SHIVANAND.HATTI.
shivanand_hatti@yahoomail.co.in

By Rajkumar on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:30 am: Edit Post

Homebased Medical Transcription Training Kit for Sale. Includes Cds of American Doctor's Dictations and their Transcripts and software . Rs.2000/.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net