My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

NEW PATTERN OF INFOSYS PLACEMENT

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: NEW PATTERN OF INFOSYS PLACEMENT

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:03 am: Edit Post

____CONSOLIDATED THREAD_______
hii every 1 i have to sit for infy on 11 august please could you send me some latest infy placement papers and some imp information on the new slection n paper pattern at abhelaksh83@yahoo.com i would be really obliged.. thank you Abhelaksh
--------------------------------------------
Akash r b Hi friend.. Here i send you some of the latest ones..
mail me at sonia85@gmail.com
hi! this is Sandhya. I am doing my B.tech 3rd year. I am facing the Infosys written test on 19th of this month. So, plz send me new pattern of infosys placement papers. I need it very urgently. Plz,plz send me soon. thank u. byeeeeeeeeeee. my id is papaidls@yahoo.co.in/ lakshmisandhya21@gmail.com
hi..this is mansi here..im takin up the infy placement test in the cumin week..ive heard tat the infy paper pattern has bn changed..plz do send me the latest pattern..
hi... Iam M.Ravindar,iam appearing for infosys interview in march,so can you please send me the new pattern of infosys paper..i would be very thankfull to you if you accept my request.
my yahoo id is : coolravs_129@yahoo.co.in
hi this is praveen n i'm going to attend for infosys in the month of march.so, kindly send me the new pattern of infosys placement paper. Thanking u in anticipation
my id is:naag_praveen@yahoo.com
Hi I have heared that the infy has changed the papers pattern Please send anybody the new pattern thanks n regards Yuvraj
Hi can anyone tel me when is infosys changing its pattern? i am writin it this july. isit fine if i stick on to the earlier versions or do i have to necessarily follow the newer version.
can any one send me latest papers of infy and the changed pattern.
i have test on 5th august.
From: vijay Kumar, [61.17.202.135.bb-dynamic.vsnl.net.in]
Hi all, I'm supposed to appear for infosys test on 6th november.can anybody please send latest infosys papers. including english pattern. with regards vijay
i hav infy by next week. can u plz send me new pattern and tips regarding infy including verbal and hr. hope u answer,plz........ this is my mail id,
nicshane@gmail.com
From: srikant, [btnl-kk-dsl232.33.144.59.touchtelindia.net]
I am going to attend infy on 5th feb plz help me.send me the paper of 13jan/06,nov,dec, infy paper plz thanks in advance
plsz send me new placement papers of infosys as soon as possible.i hav to attnd campus on 5 may 2006
hi, how was your exam ...has the pattern really changed....reply to me as soon as possible as i have my exam on 28may .. Thanks a lot, Anjali
PS--> I think nobody replied to your mail but I hope you will reply to mine :-))
Hi all, I'm supposed to appear for infosys test on 5th Nov06.can anybody please send latest infosys papers. including english pattern. with regards -keertika
hi friends please tell me the infosys pattern,which is going to visit our D.R MGR UNIVERSITY on march 27. which book is to be followed? s.devi or rs.agarwal.please tell me if there is any technical rounds available.
hai keerthika have u written ur infy test . whats the pattern. if its new tell me the topic.please i am having on 12 nov .
hey plz nebuddy can send me latest infy papers.. i hav my exam on 7 th of jan..can guide me through dis test ..i ll b greatly thankll to u ppl..
From: Jay Prakash Mourya, [dsl-kk-dynamic-068.1.22.125.airtelbroadband.in]
hi friends my infy call is held on 19 nov but i hav no idea about new pattern
,if any one hav any idea abt this please give me on my e mail id
hai friends, I have infosys exam on 10th december. I don't have good idea about new infosys pattern .so please give me idea about the new pattern as well as if u have some infosys new pattern papers please send them to my mail id. lakshmi_jetty@yahoo.co.in bye
hi i am havin infosys exam with in one month . i hav no idea of campus question. so i need to know about revised pattern so please send to my id arun_since1987@yahoo.com
From: prithi, [dsl-ap-dynamic-182.135.22.125.airtelbroadband.in]
Hi friends iam having infosys exam on 7th of january and i dont have that much clear idea about the new pattern. if any one knows plz send me some sample papers and new pattern format in this mail id.
prithiece@yahoo.com
Hi friends iam having infosys exam on 7th of january and i dont have that much clear idea about the new pattern. if any one knows plz send me some sample papers and new pattern format in this mail id. thanks regards kij.rakesh@yahoo.co.in
im going to attend the infosys test on 17th of feb 2007. so im urgently in need of the new infosys test pattern. kindly help me with that if u have any, in addition to ur tips for the interview...... thanks in advance. here 's my email id: shevasa2484@gmail.com
hi this is mohammed parveen i have infosys exam on 15 march 07 so i request you to post me the new pattern of infosys papers and i am in urgent need it thanking you my id mohammedparveen@yahoo.com
Hi all, I'm supposed to appear for infosys test on 9th april.can anybody please send latest infosys papers. including english pattern. with regards -keertika
Hi all, I'm supposed to appear for infosys test on 14 th may.can anybody please send latest infosys papers. including english pattern. with regards -hitesh
Hi Everyone, I have my infy test on 11th june....Please can u all help me.... I need some latest papers of infy as soon as possible. Thanks. Bye.
hi please send me some of the infosys test papers thanks
Dear candidate, Hope u must have appeared for the infosys entrance exam. Please share some info. abt. the test, do u have the q.paper, can u send some speciment ques. exam pattern, syllabus, duration, marks, etc., may be such info. be useful for other candidates in future. With regards, rajan
hi all, i am suppose to attend infosys written exam on 20th april. can any one send me the latest infosys papers that help me and describe me the infosys exam patten now a days..... mail to pemmasanibhanu@gmail.com
hello everyone Can you plz help me by sending the recent papers of infosys ,based on the new pattern. Plz mail me at malik.priyanka@gmail.com Thanks
Please send me some latest placement papers for Infosys to my email id - krishnan_srinivsan21@rediffmail.com. Please also give me an insight on the new pattern.
Many Thanks

By saransh on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 07:01 pm: Edit Post

i have to sit in infosys placment paper next week so can you pleease help me out by telling what is the syllabus and its pattern..

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 12:36 pm: Edit Post

i have to sit in infosys campus next year 2009.
So can you please tell me the syllabus and its pattern

By ashu garg on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 05:48 pm: Edit Post

hi. i have to appear for infy in this april. so plz send me the latest pattern as soon as possible

By Anonymous on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

hi,i have to prepare for my forthcoming campus for infosys for the year 2010. can u plz mail me the recent pattern.

By indira on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 04:08 pm: Edit Post

hi,i have to prepare for my forthcoming campus for infosys for the year 2010. can u plz mail me the recent pattern at indu.ias@gmail.com

By Pharmd378 on Monday, September 28, 2009 - 08:35 pm: Edit Post

Very nice site!

By Anonymous on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 01:40 am: Edit Post

hi, this is kuldeepI am doing my B.tech 4th year. I will facing the Infosys written test on 11th of Nov. So, plz send me new pattern of infosys placement papers. I need it very urgently. Plz,plz send me soon. thank u. byeeeeeeeeeee. my id rush2ksharma@gmail.com

By KULDEEP SHARMA on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 01:43 am: Edit Post

this is Sandhya. I am doing my B.tech 4th year. I will facing the Infosys written test on 19th of 11th Nov. So, plz send me new pattern of infosys placement papers. I need it very urgently. Plz,plz send me soon. thank u. byeeeeeeeeeee. my id rush2ksharma@gmail.com

By saranya sweety on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:32 pm: Edit Post

hi!I am saranya doing final yr IT.i will be facing my infosys written test on 11th of Dec.so,i kindly request to send me the new pattern of infosys placement papers.i need it very urgently.thank u.
My id:saranangu@gmail.com

By Deepika on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 05:35 am: Edit Post

Plz send infy placement syllabus and papers immediately

By Nikhil Nischal on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 02:08 pm: Edit Post

Urgent help needed...I am sitting for the campus placement of Infosys on 28th december 2009.Plz send me a sample paper of the new pattern of Infosys.It urgent .

My mail id is nikhilnischal@yahoo.com

By kavleen kaur on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 12:04 pm: Edit Post

hey..i am in dying need for infy new paper pattern..please send me the stuff at kavleenoberoi@gmail.com
I wud be highly thankful and appreciate the spirit

By Kathir on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 03:32 pm: Edit Post

My sincere advice to all those looking for the new pattern is to get ready to tackle any given pattern. Get ready for the usual puzzle type questions as well as quantitative aptitude in addition to verbal questions.
Rather than being too specific, preparing with a wider perspective could help a lot in tackling other company papers as well.

Kathir
http://www.careersvalley.com/placement-papers

By raghav sharma on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

plzzzz send me too.....infosys is comming on 5th jan......here is my id...
vijayrabha@gmail.com
thnx a ton.....

By m.keethika on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

hello frnd am keethika infy is gng to cme to our colg on jan 31st plsssssssssssssss mail me the pattern or latest papers will be very very thaknful to u...........
mail me at m.keethika@yahoo.com

By Sindhu Chebrole on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 08:53 am: Edit Post

Hello , Can u please send me the latest syllabus for infy written test examination . Please mail me on sindhooz@gmail.com

By shiva2010 on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 12:32 pm: Edit Post

Hello,please send me the latest placement pattern and papers of infosys.Plz mail me at
asivasankaran88@rediffmail.com

By zindagi on Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 08:19 pm: Edit Post

please send me also the infosys details at
zindagi.a.gift@gmail.com
as soon as possible...
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By Anonymous on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 12:37 pm: Edit Post

Plz send me the new(changed) Infosys pattern for placement process and the latest question papers of infy.

thnx a lot.
mail it to ajayk297@gmail.com

By akriti jain on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 07:15 pm: Edit Post

hey Please send me some latest placement papers for Infosys to my email id- jain.akriti5@gmail.com m looking forward..... akriti

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net