My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Psychology courses in India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Psychology courses in India

By Sagari on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:10 am: Edit Post

Hi I have completed my B.Sc in Maths,Statistics and Computer Science. I would like to pursue my masters in Psychology.Please let me know the list of universities(if possible according to the ranking) that offer an MA or Msc in Psychology and the eligibility for the same.Also, kindly provide the contact details of those universities
Regards
Sagari

By Anonymous on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 09:20 am: Edit Post

hi, i have completed M.B.A in finance fiele in year 2006 and working in Jewellery concern as a junior accountant in Jaipur. I think as per i know myself i want to know more about human psychology because somwhere i feel that i can solve anybody's problem which can be personnel ,professional n i can easily motivate anybody so iwant to make my career in human psychology so please tell me that how i can apply for these courses and i cannot do this course as a regular student so please suggest me that how i can do this course from correspondence and which university are the best for it and what are their contacts no. and how can i apply for it.

Regards
Tarun Sharma

By Ishleen on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 10:51 am: Edit Post

Hi I have completed my Psychology. I would like to pursue my masters in Psychology.Please let me know the list of universities(if possible according to the ranking) that offer an MA or Msc in Psychology and the eligibility for the same.Also, kindly provide the contact details of those universities
Regards
Ishleen

By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 02:46 pm: Edit Post

Hi my self satya and i have completed my MBA(Hr-fin) in bangalore university for the year 2006.

now i have resigned my job in one of BPO and i thinking to start my business in the feild of construction and as well i would like do MS in psycology in distance learning. please advice and i need a details of university which offers the particular course.

Thanks&regards,
Satya

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: