My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Month Posts Latest 3 Months Posts Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Entrance of MSc Biotechnology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Entrance of MSc Biotechnology

By hareeshkumar on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:18 am: Edit Post

Subject: entrance of msc biotechnology
dear sir, i am doing bsc final year biotechnology with first class marks , want to join msc biotechnology ,. so please provide me the more information about entrance exams thanking you
------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: entrance of msc biotechnology
HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH Second YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTRANCE TESTS WITH THE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU. POONAM OSWAL. Sir kindly forward previous year question papers of IIT-jam for msc biotech. also kindly inform about the books to follow. sir I want previous year question papers and all the detail about exams seeking admission to M.Sc biotech, I would like to know about the collages offering M.Sc biotech THANKING YOU
------------------------------------------------------
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I am a student of B.Sc final year (biotechnology, microbiology, chemistry). i want to know regarding the entrance exams for biotechnology. & details of syllabus, question pattern.

By krishna on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:42 am: Edit Post

hello sir, i completed bsc microbiology , biochemistry, medicak lab technology. i want to join iit in biotech group. so, tell me what is the syllabus of iit biotech, and how to get previous papers. plz send me mail ,and send with previous papers and syllabous.
Responses:

By sugata on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:43 am: Edit Post

I am a student studying Bsc physiology in presidency college. i want to pursue Msc biotechnology. sir,can you provide me with the information on how can i prepare for the entrance examination online. i shall be obliged if you can provide me with this information.

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

hi i wanna know the syllabus to the msc biotech entrance exam as i do not have any clue or subject knowledge in this respect so kindly guide me with the same....
----------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: syllabus of msc biotech entrance exam
hello sir Please let me know the syllabus of MSc biotechnology entrance examination, as i have no clue of it and i am interested in biotechnology thanks Deep Shikha
From: kumar abhinaw, [59.161.113.198.cdma-delhi.vsnl.net.in]
respected sir, i want to know the syllabus of M.Sc.biotechnology enterance examination as i am interested in this field and have no clues about it .i also want to know about the top colleges in M.sc.biotechnology.please inform me for that i will be thankful to u thanks. kumar abhinaw.
I want to do msc biotech and i want to know the syllabus for this in banasthali vidyapith and pusa agricultural university. thanks. priya chaudhary.
i am doing bsc (bio-tech) 2nd year...but sir i have no idea about syllabus of msc biotech entrance exame. so please send the syllabus of jnu&jem and other biotech entrance exame.
From: sapna sohal, [triband-del-59.178.53.237.bol.net.in]
plz tell me some reference books for msc biotech entrance exam as i m preparing for thapar university, banasthali and DU n related inf. as soon as possible.thank you....
From: salonie chawla, [triband-del-59.178.41.221.bol.net.in]
I am doing BSc.life sciences from Delhi University.I want to appear for MSc biotechnology and bioinformatics in JNU and other affiliated universities and therefore want to know the syllabus and the books that will be helpful.Kindly send me the details.Thanking you,Salonie Chawla

By Debasis on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 03:45 pm: Edit Post

This for the information of student admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Bioinformatics course is going on in Royal School of Management & Technology. (Website: www.royalschool.ac.in)

These courses are regular full time course under Utkal University.

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 04:12 pm: Edit Post

Date: August 14, 2006 at 02:40:19
Subject: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Date: October 02, 2005 at 03:35:06,, From: Mb, [32-25], Subject: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: hi I am rajit from Mumbaii. I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know abt the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. it’s so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together. RAJIT, Bhalawat Manan
-----------------------------------------
7/13/2005 19:53:03, RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
respected sir/madam, I am student of St.Xaviers college, study in 2nd year B.Sc chemistry. I want to draw my career in biotechnology field so I want to know that can I appear for IIT-jam exam for biotech. and I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus. Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information. Thanking for your anticipation. -Bhalawat Manan
7/13/2005 19:53:06 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: respected sir/madam, I am student of St.Xaviers college, study in 2nd year B.Sc chemistry. I want to draw my career in biotechnology field so I want to know that can I appear for IIT-jam exam for biotech. and I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus. Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information. Thanking for your anticipation. -Monika sinha
7/27/2005 16:50:03 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: hi I am Monika from Indore. I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. it’s so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together . -shruti parashar
7/31/2005
06:34 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: respected Sir, I am doing B.Sc General. I am interested in doing M.Sc in biotech. Plz tell me the syllabus for the entrance exams conducted by various universities in this course Thanks -dileep
8/03/2005 00:05:24 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: hi I am dileep from A.P. studying B.Sc biotech. please kindly sent me the syllabus for M.Sc in jam. -pranav
8/03/2005 18:17:34 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: please send me the details of top government colleges offering the due course..their syllabus for entrance and also the time for filling up the application forms. -deep mala verma
8/10/2005 21:15:53 M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: I want to do M.Sc biotech in Delhi, plz tell me about the syllabus of M.Sc bio tech entrance exam. and also about best college of Delhi. -deep mala verma
8/10/2005 21:16:48 M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: I want to do M.Sc biotech in Delhi, plz tell me about the syllabus of M.Sc bio tech entrance exam. and also about best college of Delhi. -dileep
8/12/2005 23:17:43 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: hi, I am Dileep from A.P. I am studying II year. I tried to find the syllabus for entrance exam in HCU. But I had failed to find it. So, please kindly pluz the syllabus to my I.D. -dileep
8/15/2005 18:54:34 RE: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Message: I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. it’s so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together. -kalayani
Date: August 13, 2006 at 21
:18, From: deepa, [dialpool-210-214-117-109.maa.sify.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
sir, I am doing my B.Sc. I will be grateful if you suggest reference books for IIT-JAM BIOTECH and JNU BIOTECH ENTRANCE for MSc. Please, please, please help me.
Date: August 09, 2006 at 21:30:51, From: Noor Alam, [202.141.98.4], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
respected sir/madam, Iam Noor Alam and completed B.Sc final year. I want to draw my career in biotechnology field so I want to know that can I appear for IIT-jam exam for biotech. and I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus. Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information. Thanking for your an anticipation.
Date: August 02, 2006 at 23:57:43, From: uday, [lline-202-65-159-90.pol.net.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
respected sir, iam uday I want information about M.Sc biotech entrance in jnu, IIT jam and other exams pl z tell me about that.
Date: July 19, 2006 at 07:06:29, From: Abhishek, [61.0.148.210], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi I am doing my graduation(3rd) year having Zoology as major. I want to know all the details about good institutes having biotechnology as post graduate course. I want to know about the time of entrances, course fee structure etc.
Date: July 16, 2006 at 23:55:31, From: uday, [59.93.115.55], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
sir, this is uday. I want details of top 5 colleges offering biotechnology M.Sc course. Now iam studying B.Sc 2nd year. plz give me an good idea about the institutions and also I want how to prepare which coaching centers offering good coaching where their is. plz tell me all the information regarding. thanking u sir. UDAY
Date: July 19, 2006 at 06:38:09, F
: HARISH, [59.92.171.160], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance) in any universities
dear sir, I have just completed my final year B.Sc biotechnology and waiting for my results. I want to join for M.Sc biotechnology and or molecular biology course in any reputed universities hence please guide me I have taken jnu, IIT, Mysore university, ncbs,. etc entrance exams but I have not succeeded in those please guide me for my future studies. waiting for soon reply. thanking you. yours faithfully. hareesh kumar kg
Date: July 11, 2006 at 23:52:31, From: B. SANTOSHI, [59.93.119.99], Subject: SUBJECT: MSC ENTRANCE (CHEMISTRY)
RESPECTED SIR /MADAM I AM DOING BSC (GENERAL) . I HAVE GROUP SUBJECTS CHEMISTRY, MICROBIOLOGY, AND BIOTECNOLOGY . I ASPIRE TO DO MSC CHEMISTRY . PLEASE SEND ME THE VARIOUS ENRTRANCE EXAMS TO BE WRITTEN AND ALSO THE SYLLABUS PRESCRIBED. I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF U PRESCRIBE THE BOOKS TO BE REFERED. YOURS FAITHFULLY, B SANTOSHI
Date: July 06, 2006 at 02:36:14, From: rashmita, [59.95.128.41], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Respected sir/madam pls tell me about the various good collages offering post graduation in biotech and about entrance exams conducted in India for M.Sc biotech. I also want to know about the syllabus of the entrance tests. if u have any information pls do respond. thanking u in anticipation.
Date: July 03, 2006 at 22:03:49, From: neelanjna jain, [dsl-mp-dynamic-208.123.101.203.airtelbroadband.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Respected sir, I have completed my graduation in B.Sc(biotechnology)institute from Gwalior, now I want to do post graduation kindly let me know the colleges offering the course with placement. and related information about forms ,entrance exam and sites of the institute. your sincerely. neelanjana
Date: July 01, 2006 at 23:16:03
rom: shalini kapoor, [dsl.delhi.053.4.101.203.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Respected sir/madam, I am doing my M.Sc bio_ informatics from Sikkim manipal university through correspondence. But at the same time I always had keen interest in bio-technology. In my knowledge J.N.U holds combined entrance exam for M.Sc bio-technology. I have no idea about the syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred for the prepration. Please guide me about the same. I would be obliged if you could also provide me with the information about the M.phil and P.hd program for bio-informatics, with regards to the universities conducting the same, syllabus of the entrance exam and books to be referred for the preparation. Thanking You shalini kapoor
Date: June 12, 2006 at 04:54:10, From: saswati mishra, [203.98.125.24], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Respected sir/madam, I am a student of B.Sc biotechnology . I want to pursue a good career in the same, for that I am planning to do M.Sc in jnu. so I would be quite grateful if you send me the syllabus for the entrance test. so please send me a quick reply so that I can prepare for the test and fulfill my dreams. Thanking You. -saswati
Date: June 16, 2006 at 22:39:20, From: gaurav sharma, [10.64.1.31], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
dear sir this is gaurav here, I m pursuing 3rd year B.Sc biotech from Rajasthan university n my future planning to do M.Sc in biotech from jnu Delhi so let me know the syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc biotech. as early as possible waiting for ur reply
Date: June 08, 2006 at 15:12:41, From: shadev rathore, [59.95.164.72], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I m sahdev student of bio tec 2nd year. I want to know the syllabus /pattern of M.Sc bio tech entrance exam of jnv /other university. please also send other related information.
----
----------------------------------
Date: June 08, 2006 at 15:03:16, From: suraj, [61.17.250.88.static.vsnl.net.in], Subject: B.Sc biotech
I would like to know about the B.Sc bio-tech career and which books to refer for study. its so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together.
Date: May 23, 2006 at 23:27:45, From: NISHA LAKHOTIA, [202.157.79.131], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
HI! I AM NISHA.I AM STUDYING IN B.Sc(3RD YR).I WANT TO KNOW THE FIELDS IN WHICH I CAN ENTER AFTER MY B.Sc BIO-TECH(Intg) GRADUATION.
Date: May 30, 2006 at 03:25:58, From: Jai, [2.red-217-216-52.user.auna.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi, Try to enter in bioinformatics courses because biotech does not have any future, and it is difficult to make career in that field. You can get a list of bioinformatics courses here: www.allbiosolution.com -Jai
Date: May 22, 2006 at 03:21:08, From: rajat, [203.122.13.114], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Sir kindly forward previous year question papers of IIT-jam for m sc biotech . also kindly inform about the books to follow. sincerely, -rajat
Date: August 01, 2006 at 07:15:05, From: chandan, [dsl-kk-dynamic-177.43.22.125.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
sir I want previous year question papers and all the detail about exams seeking admission to M.Sc biotech
Date: July 16, 2006 at 04:12:25, From: neetika, [59.94.96.46], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
please send me the syllabus for msc. biotechnology preparation. also send me the previous year’s msc. biotechnology entrance exam question papers. Thanking you, -neetika[CR
Date: May 09, 2006 at 04:40:54, From: jyoti, [61.0.170.174], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. its so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together . -jyoti
Date: May 11, 2006 at 10:18:00, From: Anurag, [59.144.247.129], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi, For MSC Biotechnology you can check the TIET M.Sc. Notification. TIET admits students based on JNU Biotechnology Entrance Exam and also conducts an Biotechnology entrance Exam separately. You can check details at http://www.successcds.net/2006/TIET-MSc-Biotechnology-2006-Entrance-Exam.htm Regards -Anurag Chopra http://www.successcds.net
Date: May 08, 2006 at 04:40:42, From: suman, [61.2.52.138], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi I m suman I m doing my B.Sc in biotechnology. I m seeking to pursue my post graduation in the same. I want to know the syllabus n the books that can be referred for various entrance exams conducted for M.Sc biotechnology. plz reply.
Date: May 07, 2006 at 01:00:37, From: Pratik Umrao, [210-210-58-34.lan.sify.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi I am Pratik Umrao from Navi Mumbai. I am in second year B.Sc (biotech).After B.Sc I want to do M.Sc in biotechnology , will u please suggest me some best colleges in INDIA for my further M.Sc studies and also about their entrance exam. I will be very thankful to you if you send some best colleges name and their exams information. -PRATIK UMRAO
Date: May 05, 2006 at 00:11:02, From: anjeev kumar, [220.226.37.165], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
respected sir, I want to know that whic
nstitute is top for M.Sc. biotech. and how will take the admission.
Date: April 26, 2006 at 07:25:04, From: zarana, [7-239-187-203.surat.iqara.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi I m in B.Sc biotechnology in TY I would like to know about the syllabus for entrance exams conducted for M.Sc in biotech plz let me know the syllabus
Date: April 17, 2006 at 03:10:11, From: Upasana Sharma, [59.93.200.184], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I am giving the IIT jam and jnu entrance exam for biotechnology. Can anyone send me the previous years question papers for IIT jam, and the question paper of 2006 for jnu biotech exam.
Date: April 12, 2006 at 14:13:40, From: megha gupta, [61.0.216.219], Subject: entrance procedure
Respected Sir/Mam I am Megha from Rajasthan. I am in second year B.Sc(biotechnology). I would like to know PU M.Sc Biotech & IIT-Jam examination. I want to collect entrance exam syllabus. Please give you reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information. Thanking for your anticipation.
Date: April 18, 2006 at 08:18:04, From: SHANTANU VASHISHTHA, [dialpool-210-214-81-31.maa.sify.net], Subject: Re: entrance procedure
RESPECTED MADUM, I AM A STUDENT OF B.Sc II YEAR I WANT TO JOINT WITH J.N.U. I WANT TO GET THE SYLABOUS OF ENTERENCE EXAM . PLS PROVID ME IT OR GAVE ME ADD FROM WHERE I CAN GOT IT. SHANTANU VASHISHTHA, % IN 12 : 72.46, % IN B.Sc I: 70.52 KINDLY PROVIDE ME SO THAT I CAN JOINT WITH J.N.U. SHANTANU VASHISHTHA
Date: April 01, 2006 at 09:15:23, From: giby, [dsl-chn-static-054.42.101.203.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi I am presently doing B.Sc biotechnology and am willing to get into some good college through entrance for pursuing M.Sc. Please help me wi
the syllabus, name of books and all information regarding the entrance. thank you -giby
Date: March 16, 2006 at 22:52:51, From: mansi harjai, [10.11.0.95], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Sir I am a student of B.Sc. final yr biotech banasthali I want to make my future in either biotech or biochem or genetics. I am unable to find good universities granting admission on merit basis I have scored 81.3% till now but I am not much prepared for entrances specially I don’t have physics maths and so its getting worst plz help me -mansi
Date: March 10, 2006 at 07:53:40, From: vikas mittal, [202.157.79.131], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hello sir , I am the student of B.Sc final year in biotechnology , I want to get know about entrance exam dates of M.Sc biotechnology in India and application form dates as soon as possible.
Date: February 16, 2006 at 00:20:46, From: ghanshya m , [dslmp-static-067.126.101.203.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. its so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together -Ghanshyam soni
Date: May 01, 2006 at 11:02:37, From: Spavika, [dsl-tn-241.245.247.61.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
The syllabus for JNU is 10th, 11th and 12th std. phy, chem and bio. Your undergraduate portion are included too.
Date: January 29, 2006 at 20:07:27, From: bio_anv, [125.22.0.143], Subject: Need information about M Sc ( biotech) in India.
Hi Friends, I am pursuing B Sc. in Biotech and willing to study further. But I am lacking information about the entrance tests a
the type of question papers. If any one would like to share his information then I will be really thankful to him. Mail_to : esharules@yahoo.co.in
Date: June 17, 2006 at 23:04:49, From: diksha gupta, [10.20.140.127], Subject: Re: Need information about M Sc ( biotech) in India.
I want to know about my career. currently, I m pursuing my career in B.Sc biotech. what I have to do take admission in M.Sc biotech. in entrance exams what type of questions are put up. how to prepare for it thanks
Date: March 14, 2006 at 10:31:20, From: Dimple, [210.211.142.191.bb-static.vsnl.net.in], Subject: Re: Need information about M Sc ( biotech) entrance in India. Hi, I would like to portion for entrance & also to what extent (in which all colleges) it is necessary?
Date: May 22, 2006 at 02:51:50, From: shesh lakhotia, [202.157.79.132], Subject: Re: Need information about M Sc ( biotech) entrance in India.
I AM STUDYING IN B.Sc BIOTECH(3RD YR).I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT SYLLABUS OF M.Sc BIOTECH ENTRANCE EXAM.I AM LACKING INFORAMTION IN THIS FIELD.PLEASE ALSO TELL ME ABOUT INSTITUTES(IN INDIA) OF M.Sc BIOTECH AND DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM.
Date: January 25, 2006 at 10:46:01, From: nisha maniam, [61.1.58.83], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
sir, I don’t know to refer which book for entrance exam of M.Sc. biotech. and microbiology. so, kindly give me the names of author and their books
Date: February 16, 2006 at 23:50:24, From: satya bhusan mishra, [203.129.204.230], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I, SATYA WANTS TO KNOW ,WHAT IS THE FUTURE PROSPECTS OF MICROBIOLOGY IN INDIA. ALSO, I HAVE A DESIRE TO KNOW ABOUT THE COLLEGES OFFRERING M.Sc MICROBIOLOGY ON THE BASIS OF MARKS SECURED IN B.Sc . plz replay soon.. THANKING U
--------------------------
------------
Date: January 01, 2006 at 04:36:19, From: sayali, [61.1.80.115], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi I am sayali. I am student of 2nd year B.Sc microbiology. please send me the details and syllabus of biotech entrance. thank you.
Date: January 22, 2006 at 07:50:02, From: Shikha sharma, [61.17.233.95.static.vsnl.net.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi, i am shikha, I would be highly obliged if u plz send me previous years question papers of IIT JAM Biotech. hoping for a positive response. I will be highly obliged. plz reply. waiting if u can or cant.
Date: January 29, 2006 at 20:21:41, From: Tabassum, [dsl-upwest-196.8.246.61.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi, Iam tabassum I am the student of ignou iam doing MCA I want the synopsis of the project for the MCA cs17, that's why iam sending the this message to you. hope so you must think about this approval of my this time iam in semester of mca v .plz think about it. your's tabassum ara
Date: December 26, 2005 at 10:30:01, From: ajit , [61.11.19.151.bb-dynamic.vsnl.net.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I want information about entrance other than JNU and IIT college ,
Date: December 21, 2005 at 22:10:18, From: ansar, [220.226.21.197], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I am doing my second year BSC biotechnology in Tamilnadu, I would like to join my MSC biotechnology in a good institute ,so please give me information about the best colleges in Karnataka and Tamilnadu, waiting for your reply thanking you, ansar s.m
Date: December 15, 2005 at 12:09:47, From: ravikanth, [59.93.102.147], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I need the M.Sc entrance syllabus for bio-tech, animal bio-tech, plant bio-tech
----------
----------------------------
Date: December 13, 2005 at 04:04:40, From: ADITYA PASAHAN, [203.145.128.6], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH FINAL YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTARANCE TESTS WITH HTE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU. ADITYA PASAHAN
Date: December 27, 2005 at 06:46:38, From: suman mandal, [61.0.132.186], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH FINAL YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTARANCE TESTS WITH HTE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.
Date: February 03, 2006 at 01:40:21, From: k.s.v.prasad, [61.17.246.63.static.vsnl.net.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF Bsc. BIOTECH FINAL YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTARANCE TESTS WITH HTE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU
Date: January 10, 2006 at 20:37:44, From: abasaheb phalke , [somehost.affinity.com], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Respected sir, As i mention Iam interested about entrance exam conducted by your authority please sir send me information about exam with syllabus Kindly thank you Yours faithful -A.R.Phalke.
Date: December 12, 2005 at 03:09:53, From: POOJA, [rasmp250.213.95.61.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hello, I m pooja from Indore. I want to know information about JNU & IIT JAMS for MSC in Biotech. I don’t know the syllabus for entrance exam. plz give me some idea about books which must be refer. thanking you.
Date: November 25, 2005 at 08:53:08, From: dh
a, [59.93.32.97], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I am doing final year B.Sc biotechnology in Kerala. I want to know best colleges in Kerala or in Coimbatore & the corresponding entrance exams for it. thanking u
Date: October 30, 2005 at 07:25:07, From: satish, [210-210-38-208.lan.sify.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi,i am satish kumar doing my final year B.Sc biotech, I would like to know about the collages offering M.Sc biotech & details about jnu entrance exam &IIT-JAM.THANKING U
Date: October 20, 2005 at 05:54:17, From: james , [61.246.239.8], Subject: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hello sir I am going to finish my B.Sc mlt from cmc Vellore I want to know that which one will be having more scope and broad field either M.Sc in biotechnology or medical lab techn I hope to get idea from any one who can guide me
Date: October 26, 2005 at 07:56:29, From: irshad baig, [59.95.66.81], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hello sir myself a student of 2yr biotech from Maharashtra sir I am eagerly waiting for the previous exam papers & SYLLABUS &PRIVATE GOOD INSTITUTES OF COACHING of JAM&JNU FOR M.SC BIOTEC SO SIR ITS KIND REEQUEST TO U TO PLEASE SEND ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. I HOPE U SEND ME ALL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS ALOT!
Date: December 20, 2005 at 06:49:41, From: Snehal, [61.11.19.219], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hello Sir, I am a final year B.Sc biotechnology student. I wanted some information regarding the M.Sc Biotechnology entrance examination, date of exams, syllabus, all the universities conducting it. Please send the information as soon as possible. Thanks.
Date: June 30, 2006 at 05:38:34, From: abhiruchi tayal, [59.95.105.228], Subject: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi iam abhiruchi tayal, doing B.
presently and wish to pursue M.Sc biotech but I do not have proper guidance. I wish to know the about the entrance syllabus, books to refer for preparation, placement cell and future prospects in biotech.
Date: May 01, 2006 at 22:32:57, From: beeluck, [61.0.136.9], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hello Sir, I am a final year B.Sc biotechnology student. I wanted some information regarding the M.Sc Biotechnology entrance examination, date of exams, syllabus, all the universities conducting it. Please send the information as soon as possible. Thanks.
Date: January 15, 2006 at 05:24:56, From: shaktiprasad ingale, [59.95.66.165], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Date: February 13, 2006 at 06:01:52, From: shubhada, [203.199.144.164], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Res. sir, I want detail information about syllabus & reference books of M.Sc bio-tech 2006 entrance exam. kindly send information as early as possible. Thanking you,
Date: January 13, 2006 at 19:30:01, From: priji, [61.2.194.77], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Sir, I need the syllabus of M.Sc. biotechnology exam by JNU. Please send it early as possible.
Date: February 03, 2006 at 01:40:33, From: k.s.v.prasad, [61.17.246.63.static.vsnl.net.in], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Sir, I need the syllabus of M.Sc. biotechnology exam by JNU. Please send it early as possible.
Date: October 18, 2005 at 20:27:05, From: shweta mangla , [dsl.har.186.16.101.203.
chtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
Hi I am shweta from Delhi .I am doing B.Sc botany 1st year & want to do M.Sc in biotech. so please send me syllabus for biotech entrance & names of some top govt. biotech universities.
Date: April 01, 2006 at 02:24:09, From: MOTI LAL SAHU, [ncr-static-025.231.247.61.touchtelindia.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
HI SIR IM MOTILAL SAHU I DID GRADUATION IN MIROBIOLOGY THEN TOOK 1 YEAR GAP BECAUSE I DID HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GOVT UNIVERSITIES WHICH RUNS COURSE IN BIOTECH. EXCEPT JNU CAN U SEND ME A LIST OF SUCH UNIVERSITES OR COLLEGE WHERE I CAN DO MSC IN BIOTECH. I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY IE WHY IM LOOKING FOR GOVT UNIVERSITIES
Date: November 16, 2005 at 08:03:45, From: archana, [221-134-43-5.sify.net], Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I m studying in ty B.Sc. bio-chemistry. & I want to do M.Sc in bio-tech. so give me some reference to achieve my goal & tell me some uni. in Gujarat.
Date: February 16, 2006 at 22:02:31, From: inder kumar singh, [59.144.179.54], Subject: job guaranteed sap training center
I am Inder Kumar Singh, currently this is my 6th semester of Master of computer application from UPTU. I want full detail about SAP and its job guaranteed training center in Lucknow or Delhi & NCR. Thanking You -Inder Kumar Singh
Date: July 22, 2007 at 19:42:56
Subject: syllabus for Msc(biotech) entrance exam
Respected Sir\madam,i am richa currently this is my second year of Bsc Biochemistry. i want full detail of syllaus ad reference books of Msc biotech.also tell me top uni. in Uttar pradesh for this course. thanking you
Date: July 27, 2007 at 22:34:39
Subject: Re: syllabus for Msc(biotech) entrance exam
Respected,Sir
I am student of biotechnology 2ndyear.I DON't know anything about entrance of M.SC. plz give me information about JNU/JAM entrance syllabus and other general,important information about thise
THANK YOU SIR
Date: July 15, 2007 at 01:44:35
Subject: syllabus for msc entrance jnu n iit
hi dis is purnima jyoti pursuing bsc. biotech n want to enquire about d syllabus in jnu entrance exam for msc biotech especially in mathematics n rest of d subjects.........pls do let me know abt it...i shall be highly oblieged...thankx
Date: August 06, 2007 at 04:06:22
Subject: Re: syllabus for msc Biotech entrance
hello i am a studant of msc 2 year biotechH ello, I m pranali from nagpur . I want to know information about JNU & IIT JAMS for MSC in Biotech. I don’t know the syllabus for entrance exam. plz give me some idea about books which must be refer. thanking you. and also give instruction about various entrance related to msc biotech

Date: August 01, 2007 at 03:57:16
Subject: syllabus for msc entrance jnu n iit
Plese Send me syllabus for msc entrance jnu n iit.
I shall be highly obliged
Thank you
Shabnam
Date: July 16, 2007 at 08:23:43
Subject: Re: syllabus for msc entrance jnu n iit
hi i am neha . i am doing my III yr. bsc i want to know the entire addmission procedure and syllabuses.. for entrance exams

thanks you

Date: June 21, 2007 at 03:48:02
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)syllabus
respected sir i am student of B,Sc biotech second year of k.j somaiya college.i want to know the portion prescribed for entrance exams for M.Sc biotech.please kindly inform me.

Date: July 15, 2007 at 19:23:36
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)syllabus
hi
i am ambika gupta. please i want to take admission in the MSc biotech progaramm of JNU. could u please tell me the entrance exam syllabus.so that i would attempt in the enterance examination .
Date: July 13, 2007 at 23:21:32
Subject: M.Sc biotech (entrance)syllabus
respected sir/madam i am student of B,Sc biotech third year of girls college.I want to know the portion prescribed for entrance exams for M.Sc biotech.Please kindly inform me..........
Date: June 07, 2007 at 09:19:55
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. i so weird that most of us don't know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together.
Date: June 14, 2007 at 00:52:40
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I'am doing my final year B.Sc Biotechnology in Mangalore.I want to know about All India Entrance examination for M.SC(Biotech) and the reference book for the same. Kindly respond.

With regards,
Nayana Devang.
Date: June 21, 2007 at 03:47:00
From: k.nasrin nisha, [abts-tn-dynamic-239.39.164.122.airtelbroadband.in]
DEAR SIR/MAM,
I AM NASRIN NISHA.I AM DOING MY 3rd YEAR BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY.AND I WANT TO WRITE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MSc BIOTECHNOLOGY AT JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY.I WANT TO KNOW THE PATTERN,SYLLABUS OF IT.AND I NEED SOME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS.KINDLY HELP ME
Date: August 15, 2007 at 00:18:45
DEAR SIR/MAM,
I AM MISHTI SHARMA.I AM DOING MY 3rd YEAR BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY.AND I WANT TO WRITE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MSc BIOTECHNOLOGY AT JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY.I WANT TO KNOW THE PATTERN,SYLLABUS OF IT.AND I NEED SOME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS.KINDLY HELP ME.
COULD YOU PLZ HELP ME BY GUIDING ME ABOUTS BOOKS TO REFER FOR IT.
Date: August 15, 2007 at 00:18:38
sir,
I m a student of B.Sc. in Biotechnology 2nd year and want to do M.Sc. in biotechnology from JNU. I want to know the pattern of JNU, SYLLABUS, previous year papers for guidance and refrence buks for the above purpose.
plz sir,
help me.
THANK YOU SIR
Date: August 02, 2007 at 11:43:01
Dear Sir,
I mohd aamir studuing in B.Sc. biotech. third year .
I want some previous years papers of the jam and the entrance exam conducting by jnu for m.sc. biotech.
Please send me some papers. I will be kindly helpful for this.
Yours kindly
mohd aamir farooqui
Date:2 aug. 2007
Date: May 24, 2007 at 08:36:50
I AM ANURADHA DOING MY B.Sc BIOTECH IN CHENNAI.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT GOOD COLLAGES WHICH OFFER PG COURSE FOR BIOTECH.ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IIT-JAM.WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS TO APPEAR FOR IT.ALSO I NEED SOME GUIDENCE FOR THESE ENTRANCE EXAMS.
Date: May 21, 2007 at 04:37:40
From: shrikanth, [dsl-kk-static-037.13.22.125.airtelbroadband.in]
hello madam/Sir

I m Shrikanth from karnataka, i have given my final year examination
now i want to continue my education in Biotechnology furthere

So i want to know when will be the entrance exams for M Sc in Biotechnology, So could u help me by telling the name of the exams and
the date of the exams. If possible please let me know the way to get the admission form through internet.

If u dont mind can u give me the Syllabus which is for entrance exam

Thank you

With Regards

Shrikanth S K
Bangalore

Date: May 14, 2007 at 22:16:16
respected sir/madam,I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech).I am interested in doing M.Sc in biotech. Plz tell me the syllabus for the entrance exams conducted by various universities in this course.also kindly please tell which among these are best placement-wise.thank.

Date: May 13, 2007 at 23:08:32
hi I am sonal from ujjain. I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know abt the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination & also the list of other M.Sc. entrance exams.
Date: May 09, 2007 at 00:22:59
i lll enter in t.y. bsc biotech now . i would like know abt the entrance exams which subjects are needed to enter for msc biotech in iit and which books to refer and all that ... and when will be the exams conducted. i would also like to know the eligibility criteria . thank you
Date: February 19, 2007 at 21:22:59
From: juveriya ali, [dsl-mp-dynamic-130.15.168.122.airtelbroadband.in]
hi I am juveriya from bhopal. I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. it’s so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together . also i would like to know if doing MBA in biotechnology would be a better option
Date: May 10, 2007 at 12:11:34
hi, I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know about the JNU M.Sc biotech . if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together . also i would like to know if doing MBA in biotechnology would be a better option.
plz,respond me by messaging me to
Date: March 16, 2007 at 22:50:56
i would like to know about the sylabbus for msc entrance of iit
Date: March 12, 2007 at 05:07:57
From: Pratima, [59.161.5.165.mum-cdma.dialup.vsnl.net.in]
Hello,
I m currently in SYBSc. Biotechnology. I m planning to give IIT JAM exam for M.SC. Kindly suggest me the reference book as fast as possible.

Date: February 18, 2007 at 23:46:50
Myself megha studying B.Sc biotechnology in gulbarga .I want to draw my carrer in biotechnology. May i know the syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology for my preparation . please help in knowing the exact syllabus.

Date: February 13, 2007 at 21:54:35
From: shivani, [dsl-del-dynamic-175.82.246.61.airtelbroadband.in]
Subject: M.Sc. Microbiology
hi,

i want to know the etails of the institutes that offer msc. microbiology along with the date of entrance exams conducted by them and the eligibility criteria.

thanks,
shivani
Date: February 12, 2007 at 21:56:23
From: ankur bothra, [dsl-del-static-084.46.246.61.airtelbroadband.in]
hi i m doing my grduation (B.Sc. honours in botany).i am in third year so plz guide me the right way what should i do to enroll myself in the best institutes for bitechnology in india and abroad
Date: February 11, 2007 at 21:08:28
respeted sir/mam,im a final year b.pharm student from goa college of pharmacy,i want know the exact syllabus for m.sc biotech(iit-jam)..name of the subjects which are included in syllabus...i ll be very to you if you send me the syllabus n other information regarding exams..thank you
Date: January 12, 2007 at 21:50:00
respected sir/madam,
I am in my second year B.Sc (biotech). I would like to know abt the JNU M.Sc biotech and IIT-jam examination. Most of us dont know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond so that we can share our knowledge and work together.
Date: January 21, 2007 at 21:22:31
respected sir/madam
im doing my bsc biotechnology (final year).i want to know the exact syllabus of combined entrance examination for msc biotech conducted by JNU.i want to know the exact syllabus of chemistry which is required to give this exam and i also want to know abt the syllabus of other subjeccts too.if u have any information about each and every topic required for this exam plz respond it will be helpful to many of us
from
srija
Date: January 07, 2007 at 23:53:37
SIR/MADAM i am a student of class bsc final year and want to do SC IN BIOTECH SO PLZ SEND ME A COMLETE LIST OF COLLAGES AND SYLABUSS ,entrance exam ,and complete process ,plz thanking you
Date: January 09, 2007 at 23:23:03
Respected sir,
I am a student of B.sc.final year(biotechnology),I am appearing for final exam.I wish to take admission for m.sc.(Biotechnology. So please send me name of colleges conducting this course and entrace date.And also send the information regarding about the entrance exam on which basis that they intake admission. Thank you
Date: December 25, 2006 at 21:32:11
hi I am Priyanka from Punjab. I am in final year of B.Sc (medical). I would like to know abt the JNU M.Sc biotech. It’s so weird that most of us don’t know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus.So i request u to plz tell me about books to study and syllabus.
I shall be very much thankful to u.
Date: February 09, 2007 at 23:10:24
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance) syllabus
sir,
sushant here,i would like to know about the syllabus for Msc. medical biotechnology entrance exam. so, please i will be very thankfull if you give all the details regarding this course right now....
Date: December 14, 2006 at 07:27:03

iam studying my final year b.sc biotechnology .i would like to appear for iit jam and jnu entrances for m.sc biotech.
so iam requsting you to please send me the previous and model question papers.
thanking you
kl santoshi
Date: December 02, 2006 at 22:19:26
Respected sir/mam,I am a final year student of B.sc biotechnology course.I want to know about various M.sc entrance examination held by various universities.Kindly inform me.
Date: November 10, 2006 at 02:13:18
Hello sir, I am a final year B.Sc student of Biotechnology from hyderabd
and i would like to know the syllabus for JNU examination and also if any
old question papers are there then please let me know about that.
I would be extremely grateful to you if provide me with the above
mentioned information.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Archana.
Date: November 14, 2006 at 21:24:52
From: narayan tripathi, [dsl-mp-dynamic-003.129.246.61.airtelbroadband.in]
RESPESTED SIR
iam a student of B.SC.2nd year.i am want to make my career in biotech.
please guide me about M.SC. ENTRANCE EXAAM and other exam for which i am
elligble.please also provide me information broucher abot syllabus of course and list of coaching institutes peparing for these exams.

THANK YOU SIR/MADAM
Date: November 17, 2006 at 21:38:42
I am BSc IInd year student of DAV college Amritsar. i don't know any thing about the syllabus of MSc enrance. Please help me and send me any previous year papers if you have.

Date: October 28, 2006 at 10:57:49
Subject: bio tech courses
am a student of std12th (science)taken biology as optional subject.i want to know more about courses in biotechnology,biomedical engineering or other biology based courses for my higher studies other than medical.is maths necessary for biotechnology and biomedical engineering?pls provide me necessary information.
Date: April 09, 2007 at 01:31:00
From: Akshay Anil Sawant, [triband-mum-59.182.22.115.mtnl.net.in]
Subject: Re: bio tech Coaching Classes
Hi I Am Akshay. I am Doing first year in B.Sc.Biotech. I am staying in Mumbai,Borivali. I wanted to know about coaching classes for my subject.
Please can any one of you help me in finding the classes. Please mail me as soon as possible. Thank you
Date: April 13, 2007 at 23:06:40
Subject: Re: bio tech Coaching Classes
hi, i am dhiraj, a 2nd year studen of b.sc biotech. i want to know about the syllabus of m.sc biotech entrance exam of jnu and the refrence book related to it. i also want to know about the list of coaching centres in delhi preparing for it.
Date: October 26, 2006 at 23:28:13

Hello Sir, I am a final year B.Sc (chem...zoology..batony) student. I wanted some information regarding the M.Sc Biotechnology entrance examination, date of exams, syllabus, all the universities conducting it. Please send the information as soon as possible. Thanks.

Date: November 03, 2006 at 21:47:56
Respected Sir,
I would be very grateful to you if you kindly give me the information about the syllabus of M.Sc biotech entrance examination held by JNU,Delhi.
I also want to know about various online tutorials for M.Sc biotech.

Regards,
Punam
Date: October 19, 2006 at 06:54:12
Subject: : M.Sc biotech (entrance)
i m alisha
i am doing b.sc
i want to know the syllabus for entrance in jnu university
for m.sc biotechnology program
plz inform me about 2007 syllabus
Date: May 14, 2007 at 05:10:46
Subject: Re: : M.Sc biotech (entrance)
I am Richa .I am doing B.S.C . Kindly tell me syllabus for entrance exam of J.N.U for M.S.C biotech programme(2007 syllabus).
Date: October 26, 2006 at 02:27:34
Subject: Re: : M.Sc biotech (entrance)
hi... i'm bindu.. i wanna know various opportunities after doing m.sc biotech and top colleges offerin m.sc biotech in india...
Date: September 27, 2006 at 23:31:49
hi,sir i am a b.sc biotech 2nd year student.i want to prepare for m.sc biotech in JNU ,IIT ,AIMS .PLEASE TELL me about the coaching insitiute that gives the coaching for entrance in delhi
Date: October 13, 2006 at 22:52:25
sir,
i am sonu from solapur doing 2nd year of bBSc biotechnology.i want do to MSc biotechnogy from JNU university so plz give me syllabus and details of MSc entrance exam conducted by JNU.
my email id-biosonutech@yahoo.co.in
so plz give me reply..
thanking you....
Date: December 27, 2006 at 23:21:38
From: vishwachander, [dsl-ap-dynamic-148.67.144.59.airtelbroadband.in]
hai,
I am vishwachander studying b.sc biotech final yr frm osmania university...i want to know whinch is the bettr place to do m.sc in biotechnology...and which universities have got much imporant in this...and the model papers of jnu,hcu n o.u universits.....
Date: September 26, 2006 at 10:13:15
Hi,I am student of B.sc biotech(5th sem).plz tell me about the best college of biotechnology in india.and the detail of entrace exam & syllabus.
Date: April 17, 2007 at 02:27:58
hi this is ravikiran.iam studying final year b.sc biotehnology.i want to do m.sc biotechnology in jnu.so,please send me jnu 2008(m.sc biotechnology) syllabus,previous test papers and iit-jam 2008(m.sc biotechnology)syllabus,previous test papers.
Date: May 01, 2007 at 00:31:58
From: raviraj deshpande, [dialpool-210-214-15-172.maa.sify.net]
hello , I'm Raviraj Deshpande 3rd year student of biotechnology mumbai .
can you sir/madam inform me about books for msc entrance in iit {jam} and for jnu
Date: September 16, 2006 at 03:54:05
Subject: MSC JAM
SIR PLZ TELL ME THE SYLLABUS OF JAM &ALSO THE BEST AUTHORS BOOK.HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR JAM.AND ALSO THE BEST ISTITUTION NEAR GURGAON.
Date: September 12, 2006 at 10:41:22
Subject: M.sc biotechnology syllabus
hello everybody i m in B.sc biotechnology third year. i would like to know the syllabus for biotechnology of JAM exam. it ll be very helpful to me.
Date: July 22, 2007 at 19:43:48
Subject: Re: M.sc biotechnology syllabus
sir,
i am in B.Sc biotechnology 2nd year.please tell me the exact syllabus of entrance exam for M.sc biotecnology (in J.N.U and IIT JAM)
Date: December 30, 2006 at 00:16:07
hi i am rohit narayan.B.Sc part 3rd student i want m.sc intrance exam syllabus, plz send me syllabus.i looking for government university.plz send me soon.thank u
Date: September 16, 2006 at 04:56:14
respected sir,
i am doing my 3rd bsc biotechnology .i want to do my msc in biotechnology.i just want to know india's best colleges offered with msc biotech with placement in jobs.i would also know the best universities and the informaion about the entrance exams.i would also want their previous years question papers and syllabus.
Date: September 11, 2006 at 12:43:59
respected sir,
i've completed my B.sc graduation in food science& technology in st.joseph's college vizag with 72% of marks.
am i elegible for doing msc biotech.i have chemistry, botany ,food science in my graduation. if so plz give me syllabi for the msc entrance
test.plz send me previous question papers also.Thank you sir.
Date: September 09, 2006 at 12:19:23
sir,
presently i am doing biotech hons.(IInd yr.)from banasthali vidyapeeth,jaipur. i would like to seek information about some good colleges for MSc. in biotech which provide good placements.

if possible also please suggest me some better course than MSc. in this field,their scope and availaibility in india.
thanking you,neha
Date: September 09, 2006 at 23:59:03
respected sir/madam,
i m shekhar rathore and i m completed my grduation from M.L.S.U. university .i wanted to know about top colleges for m.sc.biotech iin india. i wanted information about entertance for m.sc.biotchnology also.
if u send me the detail about this i will be thankful of u.
your sincerely
shekahr rathore
Date: October 18, 2006 at 02:08:49
I am in Bsc IIIrd year(general)with zoology and chemistry.I want to know which books are good for preparation of Msc Biotech enterance exam.I just dont knpow which books to reffer.plz help in my problem.thanking you in anticipation
Date: September 08, 2006 at 22:51:37
From: Madhumita, [59.161.71.149.del-cdma.dialup.vsnl.net.in]
I have passed 3year degree course with a combination of botany,zoology,chemistry and got 58% marks. would I be able to sit for all India Msc Entrance exams in the colleges like jnu,bhu,du,iit colleges of India?
Date: January 13, 2007 at 22:32:38
have passed 3year degree course with a combination of botany,zoologyand got 58% marks. would I be able to sit for all India Msc Entrance exams in the colleges like jnu,bhu,du,iit colleges of India. which type qus. will ask in paper. can you suggest any paticular book which help in it. plz write the name of the combind forms also.
Date: September 01, 2006 at 05:45:44
hello, this is abhishek.i m persuing graduation from biotechnology stream & now i m in final year.i want to know about the major Msc. biotech entrance exam's ,exams date ,forms availability,fee-structure & syllabus. plz give me a sight about primier biotechnology instt .
Date: August 29, 2006 at 04:04:14
Respected Sir
Iam a student 2year biotechnology .Iam studing in kadapa{AP}
Could u please drop the information about the J N U entrence syllubus ofd Msc biotechnology . What are the books to be refered . so kindly sent the message ande oblige .

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
chandan
Date: May 05, 2007 at 01:38:18
RESPECTED SIR ,
IAM A STUDENT OF 2nd bsc biotech in kadapa i want to know the syllabus of msc entrence to jnu so kindly send me the details and also send me the message what reference books are good to study

thanking you sir
yours faith fully,
k .poojya ptrathima.

Date: January 15, 2007 at 22:18:20
Respected sir,

My name is chaitanya and I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology and I want to do integrated Ph.D program in national brain research center, Gurgaon. Could you give me details about this institute and the syllabus for the entrance test which it is conducting. I would be very grateful if you could furnish the details.

Date: February 10, 2007 at 01:30:17
From: Afzal Faruqui, [triband-del-59.180.76.160.bol.net.in]
Myself Afzal Faruqui, i had pass my B.Sc Hons Biocemistry from Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Deemed University, Allhabad, with 78% marks last year and also apply for M.Sc Biotechnology, but lack of the knowledge and not serious study and good guidence. iam not selected in any entrance exam .
but now iam looking toward M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance ,Sir/Madam will u plz. help me regarding this, iam really thankfull for this
Hoping For yours Reply
Sincerely Yours
Afzal Faruqui
Date: March 09, 2007 at 22:15:05
i m appearing for biotechnology entrance conducted by JNU. i would like to know of any books available for the same. thank you
Date: March 23, 2007 at 06:42:29
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)books
iam ganesh 4m tpt .iam b.sc biotech final year student. iam perpar in m.sce biotech entrace .iam want a some biotech entrace books pleace give me ur information
Date: May 14, 2007 at 22:20:45
Subject: Re: M.Sc biotech (entrance)books papers
hello sir/mam..or friends ..am in tybsc.(life science )from mumbai university.i would like to know about reference books for preparation of JNU.(biotech) and previous years papers of the same.plz mail it to me if u hav it.or tell me names of book i should refer to.
thanx.
Date: July 13, 2007 at 22:52:05
hello sir/mam..or friends ..am in B.Sc. Biotech 3rd year from jamia millia islamia university.i would like to know about reference books for preparation of IIT M. Sc. biotech entrance exam (JAM) and previous years papers of the same.plz mail it to me if u hav it.or tell me names of book i should refer to.
thanx.

Date: July 26, 2007 at 11:59:02
hello sir/mam..or friends ..am in B.Sc. Statistics 3rd year from visva bharati university.i would like to know about reference books for preparation of IIT M. Sc. Statistics entrance exam (JAM) and previous years papers of the same.plz mail it to me if u hav it.or tell me names of book i should refer to.
thanx.
Date: July 15, 2007 at 19:39:41
dear sir/mam i m in bsc.bitech 2nd year n wish to know about d exact syllabus in iit n jnu for msc. boitech...pls help me out sir/mam.if u can pls tell me d books for reference pls...

By sonam on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 12:28 pm: Edit Post

with due respect to sir/mam,
i m persuing graduation from biotechnology stream & now i m in final year.i want to know about the major Msc. biotech entrance exam's ,exams date ,forms availability,fee-structure & syllabus. plz give me a sight about primier biotechnology instt .
Giving priority to J N U entrance exam Could u please drop the information about the J N U entrence syllubus of Msc biotechnology . i would like to know about reference books for preparation of JNU(biotech) and previous years papers of the same.plz mail it to me if u hav it.or tell me names of book i should refer to.
thanx.

By Anjali on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

I have completed Bsc zoology in Patna univ. i want to pursue Msc biotechnology. sir,can you provide me with the information on how can i prepare for the entrance examination online. i shall be obliged if you can provide me with this information. i would also like to know about some books from which i can prepare for the same.

By ankit jain on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 09:48 am: Edit Post

hello sir ,i m student of B.Sc.biotech final year. i want to appear in JNU AND JAM entrance .plz tell me about it syllabus .i will b thank ful to u.

By PRIYANKA on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 - 10:22 am: Edit Post

SIR,MY NAME IS PRIYANKA NOW IAM DOING MY BSC FINAL YEAR PLEASE TELL ME THE SYLLABUS FOR BIO TECH (HCU)2008

By Aswathy.P.A on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 02:03 pm: Edit Post

hello sir this is aswathy.i am a Bsc.final year biotech student.i wanted to know the syllabus for the JAM n JNU tests for bitechnoly.also i wanted to know the books to be follwed and if anywhere any good institutes provide post graduation in nanotech?

By radhika krishnan on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 02:27 pm: Edit Post

sir-i m a bsc biotech final year student. i wanted to know more about the various msc biotech enterance exams prevailing ..more about JAM ,JNU ...Ill be thankful 2 u sir.

By sunil on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

iam studying bsc final year i want biotechnology syllabus

By sathish kumar on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 09:41 am: Edit Post

iam sathish iam studying bsc final year i want msc animal biotech entrance syllabus

By sunil on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

iam studying bsc final year i want biotechnology syllabus

By chetna jain on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 09:49 am: Edit Post

sir, Iam doing b.sc. biotechnology from udaipur(raj). I want to know that how I should prepare myself for entrance exam in M.sc. comducted by IIT'S.

By aditi mathur on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

hii!
i'm studying biotechnology at U.G level
cold you give me detailed information about universities which offer biotechnology at masters level.(entrance exams)

By varun on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 09:37 am: Edit Post

hi, i m the student of bsc.agriculture. this is my last year and i want to do the course of msc.biotech.give me the information about universities offering this course and the syllabus which i have to study for clearing it's entrance examination.

By Mohommed Abdul kaleem on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 01:46 pm: Edit Post

hi this is kaleem,sir i am pursuing my bscmlt final year.what r the further studies after this,which one will be best for me

By abhinit nagar on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 02:43 pm: Edit Post

sir/mam
i m pursuing my graduation in microbiology under calcutta university.i am planning to give the entrance exams of other universities to complete my post graduation.
i beg you to help me.it would be very kind of you to arrange last few year's syllabus and other information of the following universities/exams:
1.JNU
2.BHU
3.NIV-PUNE
4.JAM-IIT
5.ANNAMALAI UNIV.
6.BANGLORE UNIV.
7.BOSE INSTITUTE for integrated Ph.D
8.ISI Banglore.
thank you.

By kunalsharma on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 06:01 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR,
I M KUNAL STUDYING BSC -3 IN BIOCHEMISTRY . IWANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ELIGIBILITY AND DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR MSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY&BIOCHEMISTRY FROM INDIAN UNIVERSITIES.PLEASE REPLY ME SOON.I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO U

By Ajaz Ahmed on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 11:24 am: Edit Post

R sir/mam,
I`m Shaikh Ajaz Ahmed,
I`m pursuing my graduation in microbiology,chemistry and environmental sci under Swami Ramanand Teerath(SRT) University Nanded(M.S.)I am planning to give the entrance exams of other universities to complete my postgraduation in chemistry/microbiology
i beg you to help me.it would be very kind of you to arrange last few year's syllabus and other information of the following universities/exams:
1.JNU
2.Pune University
3.OU

By Jaganmohan Reddy on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 09:05 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH Final YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTRANCE TESTS WITH THE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU. Sir I want previous year questions and all the detail about exams seeking admission to M.Sc biotech, I would like to know about the collages offering M.Sc biotech THANKING YOU

By DIDHITI MUKHERJEE on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 04:47 pm: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR,I AM A BSC 2ND YEAR STUDENT OF PHYSIOLOGY AND I WANT TO OPT BIOTECHNOLOGY FOR DOING MY MASTERS.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST A FEW BOOKS WHICH WOULD BE HELPFUL FOR MY PREPARATION FOR THE COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMS ESPECIALLY JAM AND JNU ADMISSION TEST.ALSO CAN I ASK FOR SUGGESTING FEW MORE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY?
THANKING YOU....

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
I am a student of BSc-3with principle subject Microbiology.And I want the information about admission to MSc-Micro in your SRT University,Nanded.Plz,send me the dates of addmission.Thak you.

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 10:53 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
i am doing Bsc.Biotehnology{final year} i want to know the entrance exam syllubus for Msc.biomedical genetics conducted by madras university.so please send.

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 10:55 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
i am doing Bsc.Biotehnology{final year} i want to know the entrance exam syllubus for Msc.biotechnology conducted by madras university.so please send.

By Anonymous on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 04:57 am: Edit Post

Hello sir,
i am bsc third year student with biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry i like to do msc medicalbiotechnology as master degree plz forward me the syllabus,and i can get previous enterance question samples from any universities.
thankyou, pradeep.ch.AP

By trupti on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 06:10 am: Edit Post

hello i have comppleted my bsc in biotech from davv university. i want to know about the msc in virology from niv pune

By sunainadhiman on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 10:48 am: Edit Post

Hello sir/madam,I want to know the job prospects after doing M.SC biotechnology from premier institutes of India like IITs, JNU delhi

By vidya viswanathan on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 10:50 am: Edit Post

SIR,
I am a second yr B.Ss biotechnology student... i wanna ve an idea bout de various indian universities dat offer p.g course for bio tech. also would like to know bout de entrance exams to be taken uo for de same,, kindly guide me ...
thank u.

By mansilimbad on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 09:55 am: Edit Post

i m pursuing my graduation in bioinformatics under sardar patel university.i am planning to give the entrance exams of other universities to complete my post graduation.i also want soe information if i can opt for msc biotechnology or not?and which are the authors i should study if i want to get in jam iit?
i request you to help me.it would be very kind of you to arrange last few year's syllabus and other information of the following universities/exams:
1.JNU
2.BHU
3.NIV-PUNE
4.JAM-IIT
5.ANNAMALAI UNIV.
6.BANGLORE UNIV.
7.BOSE INSTITUTE for integrated Ph.D
8.ISI Banglore.
thank you.
waiting for ur earliest response

By nirali jasani on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 12:23 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,
i m a student of BSc biochemistry 2nd year and want to know that which will be a better option MCA or MSc. And also MSc in biochem or biotech.sir i also want the details of MSc entrance in the top colleges in gujarat and other universities in India.
thanking you.

By parul saxena on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 06:45 am: Edit Post

hi sir i m parul saxena and right now i m pursuing my final year in Bsc biotecnology
i request you to please send me the details of the criteria of entrance exam for msc biotecnology as soon as possible i would be very grateful to you
thank you so much
yours faithful
parul saxena

By hema on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:46 am: Edit Post

respected sir,
iam have finished my 3rdyear biotech in salem.i have no idea about Msc.,biotech entrance exam syllabus in madras university.so please send syllabus as soon as possible.thank you..

By priya gohel on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:37 am: Edit Post

I am a second yr B.Ss biotechnology student... i want to know about the major Msc. biotech entrance exam's syllabus

By Shoaib Wani on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 06:02 am: Edit Post

Sir i got the admit card of M.Sc. Biotecnology but entrance date is not mention there. Sir pleaze tell me about the date

By sonu on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 02:30 pm: Edit Post

hi sir ....i am bsc third year student with microbiology, i like to do msc biotechnology as master degree plz forward me the syllabus,and i can get previous enterance question samples from any universities.m from b.a.m.u. university.n s vl s i wny some information abt msc clinical research..
thankyou

By sameera Banu on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 08:44 am: Edit Post

respected sir,
I am in B.Sc.II microbiology from Nagpur university.Wants to do M.Sc. in medical microbio.
please tell me names & syllabus of top colleges of india , so that i may prepare for the entrance exams.
thank you

By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 03:37 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm doing my Bsc BT 3rd year,i would like to pursue my MSc bt or biochemistry but am clueless about the syllabus.i kindly request u to send me the syllabus of JNU,IISc,IIT-JAM,HCU andsome of the books related and previous year's question papers.Thanking you.

By satya narayana on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

RESPESTED SIR,
I am a student from 3rd yr BSc.Biotechnology,i like to know about MSc Bio-tech,from all various universities of india & also like to know about MBA BIOTECHNOLOGY in PUNE UNIVERSITY,please guide me ,i will be very thankful to u.
thank u,
yours faithfully,
satya(sec)

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 02:39 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,

I'm doing My final year Bachelors Degree in computer Application,i have not taken biology in my 12th grade,But i like to join for Msc BioInformatics,in a top College of India,could you please send me the details of Entrance Exams ,that i have to attend and about the syllabus of the test with previous years questions, and the top Colleges, offering this course
Thanking you

By abhisarika singh on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 02:28 pm: Edit Post

hello sir ,
i m doing my bsc 2nd year frm biotechnology and i want to know the courses for clearing entrance exams of iitjam and of jnu , therefore i request u to please send me the full information related to the topics which i hav to read
thanking you

By Sandhya Sampath on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 03:57 pm: Edit Post

hello,
im Sandhya doing my final year in B.Sc biotechnology. i wud like to prepare for my M.Sc entrance.i heard tat sum institutes entrance coaching in correspondence. n i stay in chennai. i think im already late. can u please help me? my email id is sandhyavirgo.88@gmail.com. thankyou....

By upasana yadav on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 01:30 pm: Edit Post

i m doing bsc final yr in bot n zoo. i want to know that is chem must for the msc/mtech biotech entrance exam....

plzz tell me

and i also want to know abt the entrance exams of biotech[pg]

By SAYANTAN MITRA on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 05:31 pm: Edit Post

hello i am sayantan mitra . i am presently completed microbiology from calcutta university in 2008. iwant to give following exams FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY.
1.jnu biotech entrance test.

2.iisc bangalore entrance test

3.BOSE INSTITUTE INTEGRATED MSC PHD COURSES.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME BY GIVING LAST YEARS QUESTIONs & NECESSARY DETAILS.

By nupur on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

i had just completed my bachelors.and wana join master in biotechnology.suggest the universites for masters.i wana questions of JNu entrancer for biotechnology in masters.i will be kindly thankful.

By ashwini on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 04:10 am: Edit Post

hi iam doing my final year B.sc biotechnology,i wud like to know previous modelpapers of biotechnology and syllabus of all universities .plss help me... thankyou.

By nivesh kumar on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 07:45 pm: Edit Post

hi i m doing bsc biotechnology final year.i would like to know abt the entrence syllabus of msc biotech of varuous university

By Anshika Gupta on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 03:20 pm: Edit Post

respected sir, i anshika gupta is pursuing b.sc biotechnology from dehradun please email me the syllabus for the entrance of msc biotechnology of jnu. thanks and obeliged.....Anshika gupta

By kumar on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 01:18 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,i am praveen studying B.sc final year
I would like to know the syllabus for biotech entrance exam conducted by jnu,hcu & other central universities please mail me the syllabus..

By anusha on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

hello sir,i'm anusha doing B.sc biotechnology final year. i would like to know the syllabus for for biotech entrance exam donducted by hcu,bhu,pcu & various central universities .please send me the details. plss...... help me.thankyou

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 12:55 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir/Madam,I'm Mounika, student of B.sc biotech.I would like to know the syllabus for M.Sc Animal biotech entrance(HCU).

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 08:27 am: Edit Post

hello sir, i am CHERRY doing bsc biotechnology final year,i want do ANIMAL BIOTECHNOLOGY,so PLEASE kindly tell me the syllbus of various entrence exams ,especially in HCU,
I hope that u ll reply to me......
THANKU SIR

By SUMANTA PAL on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 01:04 pm: Edit Post

hello,sir/madam I'm sumanta pal doing microbiology final year.I want to know about the syllabus of various universities on biotechnology.i would like to know the previous year question paper.Help me...thank u

By KOSHIKA on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 02:07 pm: Edit Post

3 Months Crash Course & On-Line Test-Series for JNU, M.Sc (Biotech)Entrance Exam-2009 is going to start from 9th February 2009 at Koshika LifeSciences Academy, LUCKNOW. Please contact to Mr. R K Singh at 09450190335 or visit at
www.klifesciences.blogspot.com

By appu_sri@rocketmail.com on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 05:14 am: Edit Post

FEB19,2009
BY K APARNA
SIR,
Iam studying bsc final year. iwant to do MSc biochemistry in PCU.SO,PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ON SYLLABUS,DATE OF EXAM,HOSTEL FACILITIES, FEE STUCTERES.
THANK YOU SIR.

By chandra sekhar on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 10:54 am: Edit Post

MAR19,2009
BY chandra sekhar
TENALI
SIR,
Please send me the details of m.sc (bio-technology) entrance exam syllabus and previous papers of jnu, ou, au, anu.
thank you sir,
chandra sekhar
e-mail : chandramachiraju@rediff.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 10:18 am: Edit Post

Resp sir m RADHIKA dng Bsc final year 4m PU wid biochemistry n botany hons. Pls suggest me which z a better option in view of carrier Msc biochem or Msc biotech Also pls send me d syll 4 jnu enterance I hope u 'll help me THANKs

By sree devi on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 10:14 am: Edit Post

hello sir/madam, im studying b.sc biotech..i need to know about syllabus and previous papers of m.sc biotech entrance of osmania and JNU..PLZZZ help me..

By sunil on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 11:53 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
I'm doing my Bsc BT 3rd year,i would like to pursue my MSc bt or biochemistry but am clueless about the syllabus.i kindly request u to send me the syllabus of JNU,IISc,IIT-JAM,HCU,osmania and some of the books related and previous year's question papers.
Thanking you.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 05:13 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir,
Iam nithya . I did my Bsc zoology from calicut university. I would like to join for Msc biomedical genetics in Madras university. can you please send me the syllabes to prepare for the entrance test.
Thanking you.

By pradeep on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 07:18 am: Edit Post

Sir, i am pradeep. I completed my Bsc.MLT i would like to do MSC MLT in top university so an you please send the best colleges offering Msc MLT and eligib ility detal admission criteria etc.,

By narendra singh on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 12:01 pm: Edit Post

HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH Second YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTRANCE TESTS WITH THE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU. narendra singh. Sir kindly forward previous year question papers of IIT-jam for msc biotech. also kindly inform about the books to follow. sir I want previous year question papers and all the detail about exams seeking admission to M.Sc biotech, I would like to know about the collages offering M.Sc biotech THANKING YOU

By narendra singh on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 11:53 am: Edit Post

dear sir, i am doing bsc final year biotechnology with first class marks , want to join msc biotechnology ,. so please provide me the more information about entrance exams thanking you

By madhulika pathak on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

hello sir i m bsc biotech 2nd tear student i want to get details about msc enterance exams especially about syllabus and books need to be referred that will totally embrace all the syllabus and also i want to know the books for pmt which i already have for physics chemistry bio are of any use?

By praveen on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 03:36 pm: Edit Post

hi sir i will completed b.sc .i want books fir m.sc biotech .

By praveen on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 03:39 pm: Edit Post

sir i will completed b.sc ,i want m.sc biotechnology enteance books.

By pranjali on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

iam doing B.Sc.(biotech) 2nd year.i don't have any idea about syllabus of M.Sc. entrance exam. plz send me syllabus of JNU N JAM.N want to know about tutorials in NAGPUR for JNU n JAM.

By nityanand on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:07 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR, I M THE STUDENT OF B.Sc. BIOTECH Second YEAR. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE M.Sc. BIOTECH ENTRANCE TESTS WITH THE SYLLABUS & THE DATE OF THOSE EXAMS. SO PLZ HELP ME IN THAT CASE. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU. Sir kindly forward previous year question papers of IIT-jam for msc biotech. also kindly inform about the books to follow. sir I want previous year question papers. are there any books for the same, please tell . thank you.

By Anonymous on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 01:03 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir,
please tell me the last date of filling application form for msc biotechnology(biochemistry)and procedure to fill it.

By bhagyashri khandare on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

hello sir, im bhagyashri im doing Bsc.in biotech in amravati univercity.will u give me information infomation about refrences for entrance exam of JNU,& pune univercity...

By bhagyashri khandare on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 04:45 am: Edit Post

hello sir, im bhagyashri im doing Bsc.in biotech in amravati univercity.will u give me information infomation about refrences for entrance exam of JNU,& pune univercity...

By bhagyashri khandare on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 04:44 am: Edit Post

By rita k pal on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 10:25 am: Edit Post

i want to know about the entrance for M Sc biotech and about other entrance exam in other branches of biotech please send me message thanking you.

By samson floragrace on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 09:36 am: Edit Post

hello sir...i am floragrace doing B.Sc bio-technology final year...i want to know about the all entrance examination notification for M.Sc bio-technology and bio-chemistry.Mainly in all central universities notifications...My combination subjects are bio-technology,microbiology and chemistry...Please send me this all notifications information to my e.mail ID......

By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 09:39 am: Edit Post

hello sir.....i am flora grace doing B.Sc final biotechnology...i want to know about the all entrance examination notification for M.Sc biotechnology and M.Sc biochemistry in central universities and other notifications for M.Sc.My combination subjects are bio-technology,microbiology and chemistry.Please send me message to my e.mail ID.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net