My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Workhsop on Microarray, Microarray Data Analysis and System Biology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bioinformatics: Workhsop on Microarray, Microarray Data Analysis and System Biology

By IOCB on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 05:29 am: Edit Post

Workshop on Microarray, Microarray Data Analysis and System Biology
September 18 - 21, 2008, Bangalore

About the workshop

* The objective of the workshop is to enrich the knowledge of student and professional in the domain of Microarray and System Biology
* There will be complete hands on session on each day on different software used in the fields like R, Bioconductor, Genowiz, Cell Designer etc
* Theoretical session will be covered by eminent expert from industry and academia in the domain.

Topics to be covered

* Introduction to Microarray and its various Application - Dr. Kshitish Acharya, Faculty, IBAB, Bangalore
* Statistical Methods on Microarray - Dr Atanu Biswas, Associate Professor, Applied Statistic Unit, ISI, Kolkata
* Microarray Data Analysis - Sourabh Bundela, Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Ocimum Biosolutions, Hyderabad
* Introduction to System Biology and its application in Drug Discovery - Dr Nagasuma Chandra, Principle Research Scientist,
Bioinformatics Centre, IISc
* Different application of system biology and future of system biology - Dr M. Gattu, Vice President, Research, Vimta Labs,
Hyderabad

Dates of the Workshop
18th to 21st September, 2008, Timings : 10.30 am to 5.30 pm

Venue of the Workshop
Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Women
Scientist Post, Malleswaram, 18th Cross
Bangalore - 560002
Landmark : 5mins walking distance from IISc, Bangalore

Registration Fees*^!

* Student / Research Scholar : Rs 2200
* Academician / Government Organization Professional : Rs 2800
* Corporate Professional : Rs 3500

* Registration fee includes lunch, tea and training kit, certificate, exclude accommodation
^ Group discount available
! Accommodation available on request

For registration and any other query contact
Institute Of Computational Biology (IOCB)
#1101, 1st Floor, OTC Road
Near Corporation Circle
Bangalore - 560002 Email : compbioindia@gmail.com (subject line "Microarray Workshop") Website : www.iocbindia.org

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com