My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Syllabus of JNU, IIT JAM

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Syllabus of JNU, IIT JAM

By Upasana Sharma on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:30 am: Edit Post

sir I shall be appearing for JNU msc biotech exam and IIT JAM(biotech). Kindly send me the syllabusof these exams and please tell from where can i get the previous years question papers.
----------------------------------------------------------
Respected Sir I, Shuvankar Ballav a student of Bsc.Biotech final year under Banglore University want to appear in the entrance of JAM this year.In my first 4 semesters I have an average of 85% in my science subjects.My combination is Chemistry,Zoology and Biotechnology.I hav also completed one diploma in Genetic Engineering in Jain Institute of Vocational and Advanced Studies.If you kindly send me the syllabus and question papers I will be grateful to you forever. I am looking forward for your valuable response.Thanking you, Yours faithfully Shuvankar Ballav.
From: nabonita, [abts-ncr-dynamic-169.82.162.122.airtelbroadband.in]
respected sir i am a student of bsc[H]Biotechnology...3rd yr..and would be appearing for the respected entrance exams of MSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY... so it would be very kind of you.if you send me the syllabus and previos year question papers of the respective... thanking you
From: pankaj gupta, [abts-mp-dynamic-182.28.168.122.airtelbroadband.in]
I shall be appearing for JNU msc biotech exam and IIT JAM(biotech)&jnu . Kindly send me the syllabusof these exams and please tell from where can i get the previous years question papers.
i shall be appearing the next IIT-JAM and JNU biotech exams... kindly let me kno abt the syllabus and the previous years question papers.. thankyou.
i want to write entrence exams of IITJAM(biotech).my group subjects are biotechnology,biochemistry,chemistry.so please send the syllabus and previous year question papers. thankyou
i am a BSc biotechnology student 2nd sem and i want to appear in J.N.U AND IIT JAM entrance. I have no idea of the course material and about the entrance exm. PLEASE HELP
From: santoshi, [219.64.71.10.hyd-cdma.dialup.vsnl.net.in]
sir i am appearing for the jnu and iit jam,so i requesting you to send me the syllabus and previous question papers. thanking you sir. yours sincearly, k l santoshi
sir plz give me the previous question paper.
From: parvesh hablani, [triband-del-59.176.8.184.bol.net.in]
I shall be appearing for JNU msc biotech exam and IIT JAM (biotech). Kindly send me the syllabus of these exams. please tell from where can i get the previous years question papers and also available for the preparation of these exams.

By vikas kumar paswan on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 01:50 pm: Edit Post

sir I want to compete the jnu and jam examination so kindly send me the syllabus and question paper of previous year.

By sagar pagar on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 06:32 am: Edit Post

sir I want compete syllbus of jnu and jam examination so kindly send me the syllabus and question paper of previous years.

By bablu tudu on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 12:50 pm: Edit Post

dear sir, i want the previous question paper of IIT(JAM),JNU,NIT,PUNE UNIVERSITY for appearing in MCA. so kindly send me the question papers, for this i shall be thankful to you,.

By sanath on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 11:47 am: Edit Post

dear sir,i am astudent of b.sc.-3rdsemister biotech student i want to take up iit-jam entrance exam for m.sc. biotech threfore iwant to know how to study for this entrance exam and how,where ican get study materials for iit-jam.i also want the individual syllabus of physics chemistry maths biology which is prescribed for the iit-jam biotech entrnce exam paper.iwant to know how can i get iit-jam biotech previous entrance exam papers and study materials from iit.if you have any information about all this please send the information to my e-mail:sanathkumar@hotmail.com

By ramesh on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 01:47 pm: Edit Post

sir dis is ramesh, please give me question paper of previous iit-jam......

By eshita bhattacharya on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 10:54 am: Edit Post

sir i want to appear for JAM entrance exam in economics.Kindly send me syllabus and question paper of the entrance exam.

By kalpana on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 05:03 pm: Edit Post

i want the previous question paper of IIT
for iit-jam entrance exam for m.sc. biotech

By nidhi on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

i want iit jam sample papers or last few years' question papers of mathematics as soon as possible..

By nitish on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

IIT-JAM 2008, JNU (biotech) coaching as class room, correspondance courses and test series are being provided by famous VPM CLASSES at Kota. for details, log on : www.vpmclasses.com

By nitish on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 04:50 am: Edit Post

IIT-JAM 2008, JNU (biotech) coaching as class room, correspondance courses and test series are being provided by famous VPM CLASSES at Kota. for details, log on : www.vpmclasses.com

By neha on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 09:47 am: Edit Post

sir i want syllabus and previous year paper for jnu m.sc biotech entrance exam

By sagar on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 05:34 am: Edit Post

i need previous iitjam questions (chemistry & mca) for my better preparation.

By purvita chowdhury on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 07:49 pm: Edit Post

i am appearing for jnu and jam entrances(M.Sc biotech). so it would be really kind if you could send me previous years questions and syllabus.

By balumahender on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

i compld my bsc boitech now i want to be appearing for msc bio tech. so i need previous years question samples.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 12:50 pm: Edit Post

IM MAHESWARAN PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT THE SYLLABI FOR JNU BIOTECH 2008 AND ADMISSION TO OTHER UNIVERSITIES

By joyita on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 08:02 pm: Edit Post

sir, i am interested in the jam biotechnology exms. kindly would you please send me the previous years materials.

By reynoyno on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 05:58 am: Edit Post

hi i am reyno studying b.sc chemistry i want to do my m.sc in iit jam so please tell me the books which is needed to prepare for iit jam entrance exam

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 06:51 am: Edit Post

sir,i could u pl send me the syllabus for jnu combined biotech entrance exam.my email id is nehhhha@gmail.com

By Rhona135 on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 05:39 am: Edit Post

For last year questions for IIT-JAM, visit www.vpmclasses.com ... Their correspondence material & test series for IIT-JAM is also very good.

By balluraja_786@yahoo.co.in on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

sir I shall be appearing for JNU msc biotech exam and IIT JAM(biotech). Kindly send me the syllabusof these exams and please tell from where can i get the previous years questions.

By Anonymous on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 04:45 pm: Edit Post

Very best result in IIT-JAM-2008 from VPMCLASSES, Kota , Rajasthan. For last year questions for IIT-JAM, visit www.vpmclasses.com ... Their correspondence material & test series for IIT-JAM, JNU, MCA courses is very comprehensive supported by very good questions and test series. This course can take care of other entrance exam like, IIsc, Banglore, Tata Inst. of Fundamental Research, Other universities as well.

By Hitendra kumar on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 02:50 pm: Edit Post

sir i want to know abt the syllabus of M.SC BIOTECNOLOGY IIT-JAM ..........

By aafaque on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 09:43 am: Edit Post

sir i want 2 know abt syllabus of msc biotech IIT_JAM

By rajendra saha on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

please refers some books for preparing iit jam in chemistry

By alka rai on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 08:07 am: Edit Post

i want syllabus of msc biotech (jam) and model question papers of jam

By alka rai on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

i want syllabus of msc biotech (jam) and model question papers of jam

By pashupat on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

hi i just started the prepration for the iitJAM & JNU , plz send sum name of the books that can really help me

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 05:46 am: Edit Post

please tell me the name of the books, as i am prepairing for iit-jam

By marpu aditya on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 05:47 am: Edit Post

sir please preparation tips,syllabus & books for jnu m.sc biotech

By gargee das on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

please send me the sample question paper and syllabus of jnu entrance exam for MSc biotechnology-2008,if possible then send me for 2009.

By sarala on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 03:10 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir,
I request you to inform the syllabus mentioned in jnu exam

By Jayani on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 12:47 am: Edit Post

Sir, I am a final year B.tech biotechnology student , i want to appear for the combined biotechnology entrance examination this year, to go for my master s degree, so please kindly send the syllabus for the same.

By hetal makani on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 03:25 pm: Edit Post

Sir
I am the student of final year in biotechnology i want the syllabus for that so please send me as soon as possible

By NAZISH KALIM on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 06:06 am: Edit Post

sir i want syllabus and previous year paper for JNU M.sc Biotech entrance exam 2009,lz send it as soon as possible
thanku

By Anonymous on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 11:38 am: Edit Post

I am appearing for jnu for mca. kindly would you please send me the previous 10 years materials.And also i need previous years question samples , will u plz help me? my e-mail i.d. is mohan.mohan.joshi@gmail.com

By Nithya.T on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 12:48 pm: Edit Post

Iam appearing for JNU - CBEE can u kindly plz guide me what the books i can refer?? plz help me out? my e.mail id is nithu_zenith@yahoo.co.in

By dhawade amit anant on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

sir myself amit dhawade student of biotechnology im going to appear iit jam in this year and im in search of cd preparation material for the same. i would be very thankful to you if you help me in this regard.

By sowjanya on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

sir, i m sowjanya pursuing BE(biotech) in final sem.i m planning to appear for JNU entrance exam for M.Tech(BIOTECHNOLOGY)...could u send me the syllabus for the entrance exam nd the links where i can get previous year Q-papers...i would be very thankful to u if u could help me in this regard..

By sowjanya on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

sir, i m sowjanya pursuing BE(biotech) in final sem.i m planning to appear for JNU entrance exam for M.Tech(BIOTECHNOLOGY)...could u send me the syllabus for the entrance exam nd the links where i can get previous year Q-papers...i would be very thankful to u if u could help me in this regard.. my mail id : sowjanya.tech@gmail.com

By Humera Nishat on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

Sir, I will be appearing for the JNU Biotech entrance and need your guidance.I m desperate to to get into HCU and need your help for the same.I dont have a mentor and need you for a guide.Can I get the sample papers and previous years Question papers too?Thank you.

By mohd.farhan on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 07:00 am: Edit Post

sir i am mohd farhan student of 1st year bsc biotechnology,could u send me the syllabus for the entrance exam nd the links where i can get previous year Q-papers...i would be very thankful to u if u could help me in this regard.. my mail id-mohd.farhan69@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 07:25 pm: Edit Post

sir i will be appearing for M.Sc biotechnology program in JNU& i haven't any idea about question paper so kindly send me 2008 exam paper & also some model test paper i m deeply thankful to u if u help me to sending matter on my mail

By Anonymous on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 06:01 am: Edit Post

Sir i'm going to give the jnu exam for msc biotechnology.Can you please send me the links for the sample papers and the previous years papers.My id is sschrn14@hotmail.com

By rachaarchana on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 02:35 pm: Edit Post

sir, i am preparing for HCU MCA, kindly,send me the previous papers of HCU for MCA

By Garima on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 06:24 am: Edit Post

sir please send to me previous year question papers of physicsfor jnu entrance..............

By Garima on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 06:27 am: Edit Post

Sir i'm going to give the jnu exam for msc Physics.Can you please send me the links for the sample papers and the previous years papers.My id is aim_garimashukla@yahoo.com....

By ayan on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 08:02 am: Edit Post

Sir i'm going to give the jnu exam for m.a. english.Can you please send me the links for the sample papers and the previous years papers.My id is ayaninfoone@yahoo.co.in....

sanchari

By KEERTHY K on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 02:55 am: Edit Post

sir,
I am a final year Bsc computer science student and i am preparing for iit jam 2010 for MCA. kindly provide me the information reagrding the books to refered for maths and also about the previous year jam question papers to the email id keerthy_kusumam@yahoo.com.

By raj on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:37 pm: Edit Post

i am a bca 2nd year student, i aspire to do my mca from jnu, kindly send me the 10 years question for mca entrance of jnu.

By Rajagopalan on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:38 am: Edit Post

Sir i'm going to give the jnu exam for msc Physics.
Can you please send me the links for the sample papers and the previous years papers.

My id is rajag.sahana@gmail.com

By taruna on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 05:42 am: Edit Post

Good morning sir ,
I am pursuing B.Sc.(comp.science)final year ,I want to take admission in M.Sc. (physics) at jnu so please tell me elegibilty...thanking you.

By piyush meshram on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 02:33 pm: Edit Post

sir i want previous years papers preraration for msc biotech entrance exam ofiit,bhu,jnu,vit & when the application forms will be available of this institutes

By Anonymous on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 03:11 pm: Edit Post

i want to know the syllabus for cbee test by jnu,for m.sc biotehnology

By rajangoyal on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 07:18 am: Edit Post

i want to do m.sc physics from jnu/jam .please send me syllabus and previous question papers of iit jam and jnu on my gmai account.

my gmail account is rajangoya6@gmail.com

thank you

By Reumah Wilson on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 03:24 am: Edit Post

i want to do m.sc in mathematical statistic from jam...please kindly send me the syllabus and previous year question papers.

By Anonymous on Monday, August 10, 2009 - 06:11 am: Edit Post

sir i am a student of rie bbsr doing 4 year integrated bsc bed course and this is my third year.so i want to know about the syllabus of iit jam (physics) with last year question papers.My gmail account is niharikadas23@gmail.com

By suchita on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 11:02 am: Edit Post

i want to know the syllabus of jnu entrance in MSC PHYSICS.plz send me it in my account.

By Ankur varshney on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 09:12 am: Edit Post

I am student of B.sc biotech 2nd year. I want the syllabus of JNU M.Sc biotech combined examination.

By karthikavm on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 06:02 pm: Edit Post

I need previous year question papers of NET (biotechnology).

By Anonymous on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/madam,Iam a student of B.sc Biotech and appearing for JNU exam please mail me the syllabus and previous year question papers

By Divya agrawal on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 06:27 am: Edit Post

Sir, m student of T.Y. B.T student, i shall appear JNU combined exam. i want its syllabus. m confuse for that.
plz help me.
thank u....

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 01:41 pm: Edit Post

Sir,can u pls tell me how to get previous years papers of jnu and jam or even practice papers..
thank u!

By Anonymous on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 01:23 pm: Edit Post

sir, i want syllabus of M.Sc physics for JNU entrance and also i want last previous years question papers for the same

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net