My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

M.SC. BIOTECH ENTRANCE COACHING

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: M.SC. BIOTECH ENTRANCE COACHING

By Vineet kr Singh on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

Pathfinder academy situated in new delhi and it is best coaching in India and it is giving a best performance in biotech or biological sciences entrance examination from last four years on the trend and pattern of different premier institution like IIT-JAM, JNU, AIIMS, IISc, PGI, JAMIA HAMDARD, JAMIA ISLAMIA, BHU, THAPAR PATIALA, HYDERABAD UNI., PUNE UNIVERSITY and this coaching targeting exclusively for the biotech entrance examination and the detail information given in website www.thepathfinder.in

By ruchi pal on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

can i join this coaching online also? is there a facility to get the study matierial through the net? kindly tell me......

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: