My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

IIT-JAM entrance exams

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: IIT-JAM entrance exams

By akhila on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

sir, i am doing my b.pharma,3rd year. for students looking for the entrance exam syllabus it is put up on tht iit website.you can also get the 2005 question papers from the site.could you please tell me the books to be refered for the entrance exam.

By silpa paleti on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 04:36 pm: Edit Post

hello sir, i am doing my graduation in biotech. i wud like to go for PG in biotech. i kindly request u to provide me with the previous years question papers of IIT, IISc, JNU and othr universities conducting entrance exams. thnx in advance.i wud be thanku ful to anyone who is willing to share the information regarding this.

By NILANJAN DEY on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 04:40 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam, I am student of jadavpur university, study in 1st year B.Sc chemistry. I want to draw my career in biotechnology field &also chemistry sidely.so I want to know that can I appear for IIT-jam exam for biotech. & my sister in chemistry and I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus &question papers Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information with . Thanking for your anticipation. -nilanjan dey

By velkumar on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:09 pm: Edit Post

I am velkumar, i have 53%(General category) in my B.Sc, and i would like to apply for jam-07 exam, am i eligible? Eagerly waiting for a favourable reply....
Thanks & Regards
velkumar.

By Shruti on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:10 pm: Edit Post

Hi to all! I am a final year student of B.Sc(H)Statistics. could anyone pls tell me where to get the previous year question papers for the entrance exam for M.Sc Stats at IIT
Thanks

By Anindya Ganguly on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 03:42 am: Edit Post

hello sir I am presently persuing my honours course and want to appear in the biotechnology entrance test of JAM as well as in the entrance teste for aadmission in the different branches of biological sciences in IISC and JNU.I will be extremely thankful if anyone mails me the last 10 years' question papers and advice me on the way to prepare.My e-mail id is anindeb@yahoo.co.in.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Anindya

By ishi on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 07:41 am: Edit Post

i want last 3 papes fo iit jam biotechnology

By mahaboobbasha on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 02:27 pm: Edit Post

Hello this is mahaboobbasha iam studying final year B.sc please send me the previous years question papers for iit jam mathematics and the names of the books for mathematics iit jam.my e_mail address is mahaboob_basha007@yahoo.co.in

By prashanth on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 06:03 am: Edit Post

hello this is prasanth iam studying BscAg.i would like to join the iit institution for Msc biotech.please send previous qutionpapers and which books more prefer.my e-mail address is prashanth_santhi2007@rediffmail.com

By sungkumlong jamir on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 12:25 pm: Edit Post

sir, i am a BSC chem stud from loyola coll chennai and to pursue my post graduation in JNU.as such i want to get information about the entrance exam syllabus of chem. can u please sent me the information in my email add:whiptail_whelk@yahoo.co.in

By manju on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 04:07 pm: Edit Post

sir, iam doing b.sc final year.how can i get in to iit? i want to do m.sc?am i eligible for jam?

By himanshu shukla on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 12:22 pm: Edit Post

hello,
i'm himanshu.i'm in ba(hons)math part-2.i,m prepairing for iit jam for Msc(math).pleas tell me about sime books for this.pleas.......................................

By ravi on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 01:49 pm: Edit Post

hello sir, i am doing my graduation in biotech. i wud like to go for PG in biotech. i kindly request u to provide me with the previous years question papers of IIT, IISc, JNU and othr universities conducting entrance exams. thnx in advance.i wud be thanku ful to anyone who is willing to share the information regarding this
plz send me question in my e-mail .id - r.dev1583@gmail.com

By venkat kumar on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 01:09 pm: Edit Post

Hi, i am venkat
please send some model papers for biotech
IIT JAM.

By mahua on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 04:27 am: Edit Post

hello sir,i would like to do pg in biotechnology fm JNU.i want the syllabus for this test..also mention some maths book which will help me out..also any information dat help me.i will be very thankful if u help me out.plz send me information in my email id-mi2_adaa@yahoo.co.in

By krishna racharla on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 06:55 am: Edit Post

i completed my B.SC in Osmonia University with an agregate of (64.7)-- (in chemistry 62.2%)--.
here am i eligible to join in IIT or not.and i would like to know the website for previous IIT Chemistry question papers. please the information to my email id : a_ranadheerreddy@yahoo.com

By mathew on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 11:23 am: Edit Post

hello authorities concern for application process;this is mathew. can i know when is the last date for submitting the application form for m.sc entrance exam.subject:1,bio technology. 2,botany and other related courses

By Vishwanath Pradeep .B on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 01:29 pm: Edit Post

Sir,my self pradeep studying bio technology 2nd year i want know the detials of the examination and the syallabus.i kindly request u to send the previous question papers to e mial id

By shashank on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 09:23 am: Edit Post

hello sir,
m preparing for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam.
so i need the previos years questiuon paper of IIT JAM.
please provide me question paper.

By Divya on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 03:32 am: Edit Post

Hai Sir,
I would like to write IIT JAM 2008 for Msc Maths.Can u please tell me more about syllabus and books to prepare.

By wrishali hujband on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 08:47 am: Edit Post

sir,

I am preparing for JAM2008 chemistry.
I want to know some refrence books and previous year question paper .

By prathap on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 01:37 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,iam doing B.sc biotechnology.I would like to do PG in biotech.I wanted to write JAM2008 entrance, but i have arrear in one subject,iam now re-doing that subject so by this year i can pass or clear the arrear. so my doubt is, do i have eligibility of writing the entrance exam and i have secured 70% marks in other subjects.Please help me out n do the needfull.please send the particular information to my mail id- princely_87@yahoo.co.in

By Renu Tomar on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 05:13 am: Edit Post

Hi i"m Renu tomar. I am preparin for JAM-2008.
I want to know some reference books and previous year question papers

By aditi mathur on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 01:24 pm: Edit Post

HI!!
i'm aditi mathur preparing for JAM 2009.
which books should i refer??
from where can i get the previous year model questions??

By SATHIYAMOORTHY.S on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 10:41 am: Edit Post

Hi I am a chemistry final year student .I am in search of previous year IIT JAM questions.Please send the questions as early as possible.

By SUNITHA on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 01:27 pm: Edit Post

Hi sir!I want to prepare for msc maths enterance exams of 2010. So plz tell me which i want to refer for the exams and whats the syllabus

By dipsikha biswas on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 12:51 pm: Edit Post

hello,
i would be appearing for IIT JAM'08.my subject of preference is biotechnology. i am from C.U. west bengal. i would like to know the mode of study and how to prepare within this short tenure.also it would be of immense help if i could get hold of old questions asked.

By Naresh Kumar on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 10:35 am: Edit Post

Hi Friends,

If you are preparing for IIT-JEE then definitely you want samples that can help you for this exam. For this you can visit this site http://www.mypretest.com which provides online sample tests. These are available to you at an affordable cost along with some discount.

By Sanjoy Roy on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 10:27 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam,
My wife is going to appear in JAM 2008. She actually wants some sugession how she can prepare herself. Beside this she needs 10 years past questions of JAM Entrance. Please provide me ways by which I can get these.
Thanking you.
Regards,
Sanjoy Roy

By sharon mathew on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

Hi sir, i'm a B.T student.i want to know the schewle of JAM exam.I want to appear this year.And also give some advices to me.Aad send one model question paper.How much % of mark is needed for getting admission there.

By sourabh mehta on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

Sir,my self sourabh studying bio technology 2nd year i want know the detials of the examination and the syallabus.i kindly request u to send the previous question papers to e mial id

By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 01:06 pm: Edit Post

sir iam preparing for jam 2008 in chemistry field so please provide some books name so from which i can preapre

By Swastik on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

Hello Guys i came across this stunning website for IIT JAM , MCA,GATE , UGC-NET . it offers free online resources , forums , tuorials & expert guidance. Log on to www.trajectory.in

By WISH SINGH on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 01:34 pm: Edit Post

I WANT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION OF JAM (M.C.A.)

By DHIVYA_MOHANAVEL on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 01:47 pm: Edit Post

hi i am divya i need the previous year questions of JAM for mathematics

By shreelakshmi on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 05:07 am: Edit Post

Hi sir,
I am preparing for the iisc entrance for the ph.d program in biochemistry. so i need the previous years questions of iisc (biochmistry).

By reynoyno on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 07:39 am: Edit Post

hi sir i am reyno studying b.sc chemistry and i want to do my m.sc in iit jam so please will you able to tell me what are the books which is needed to prepare for iit jam entrance exam

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:19 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,iam doing B.sc biotechnology.I would like to do PG in biotech.I wanted to write JAM2008 entrance, but i have arrear in one subject,iam now re-doing that subject so by this year i can pass or clear the arrear. so my doubt is, do i have eligibility of writing the entrance exam and i have secured 70% marks in other subjects.Please help me out n do the needfull.please send the particular information to my mail ID is paruchuri777@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:24 pm: Edit Post

Hai Sir,
I would like to write IIT JAM 2008 for Msc biotechnology.Can u please tell me more about syllabus and books to prepare.

By samyuktha on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 03:30 pm: Edit Post

hello sir, i have written BSC 2nd year exams,i want to write IIT JAM 2008 for MCA ,would u tell about the syllabus pls.

By vidya viswanathan on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

SIR,
ve completed my second yr B.sC BIOTECHNOLOGY. intending to pursue p.g .. how am i to appear for de iit entrance for bio tech.. please guide me on de syllabus ...

By merin jose on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 05:28 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR,
I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN MATHEMATICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM FOR PURSUING Msc IN MATHS AND ALSO GET THE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONs. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

By mohanraja on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

hello, i would like to pg maths in iit,i did my ug in computer science and i have studied four maths paper,am i have the eligibility,if i have send me the syllabus for entrance.Suggest a good coaching center in chennai.Send information to my email address.

By Tanvir Hussain on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR,
I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN PHYSICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM FOR PURSUING Msc IN PHYSICS AND ALSO GET THE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONs. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD

By Swayamsiddha Kar on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 12:52 pm: Edit Post

Hello Sir, I am doing my graduation in zoology.I want 2 know about the books for preparing the entrance exam 4 m.sc biotechnology in IIT.i also want the previous 5 yrs question 4 the same.please help me.my e-mail account is swayam_siddha@yahoo.co.in.

By Anonymous on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 04:16 am: Edit Post

sir,i am a 2nd year microbiology honours student,i want to know about the books to prepare for iit jam of biotechnology.i also want previous 5 years questions 4 the same.plese help me .my e-mail account is- mail2diptadip@gmail.com

By rajuravi on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 06:17 pm: Edit Post

To resolve problems and complete information and guidance about IIT-JAM, JNU MCA (AIMCET,NIMCET etc.) , VPMCLASSES, Kota , Rajasthan has started a programme for IIT-JAM aspirants. VPM CLASSES group was earlier associated with IITJEE coaching. Now it has started IIT JAM coaching at Kota. with correspodence course and test series for those who can not shift to kota. In its ist year of coaching, 7 all india selections have taken place with 6th rank in IIT JAM-08 Math-stats.One selction also have taken place at Tata Inst. of Fundamental Research, Mumbai. for more infrmation may visit their website. : www.vpmclasses.com

By Atinder Ghumman on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:41 pm: Edit Post

hello sir.Im doing graduation in biotechechnology
from h.m.v. jal.Plz send me sample for entrance for Msc. biotechnology of all universities of punjab.

By KHUSHBOO on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

SIR,I'VE COMPLETED MY 10+2 IN 2004.SINCE THEN I WAS PREPARING FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM,THIS YEAR I'M SELECTED FOR BDS ALSO, BUT I WANT TO CONTINUE STUDY WITH BSc BIOTECH.PLZ PROVIDE ME WITH ENTRANCE TEST DATE.

By udaykumarreddy on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 06:03 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,
i am studying BSc please send me previous years question IIT-JAM in BioTechonology and names of the books for IIT-JAM.
uday6kumarreddy@gmail.com.

By Anonymous on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

hello
I am presently pursuing B.Sc Biotechnology and I want to appear in the M.Sc Biotechnology entrance test of JAM as well as in the entrance test for admission in the different branches of biological sciences in IISC and JNU.I will be extremely thankful if anyone mails me and advice me on the way to prepare.My e-mail id is kutekiller_bware@hotmail.com
Thanx a lot

By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 07:26 pm: Edit Post

Sir Iam doing my B.Sc degree in Physics. Please send me previous I.I.T QUESTIONS in Physics

By raseel.p on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:28 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam, I am student of MADRAS university, study in 2nd year B.Sc chemistry. I want to draw my career in chemistry .so I want to know that can I appear for IIT-jam ? I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus &questions Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information with . Thanking for your anticipation. -raseel.p

By shanthi on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

sir i have many conclusions about this. what is this JAM entrance test . Actually I am studying my B.Sc biotech. So how it is help to me. I have any use from this. It's helpful to me more than P.G/not

By kuna2ag on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

SIR,iam a BSC Ag student & i want to do msc biotech from IIT PLZ send
.. eligibility ceiteria
...syllabus
...samples
...& any more

By A.sushma on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 03:26 pm: Edit Post

Sir I am student of Biotechnology final year of Kakatiya University Warangal. I want to do biotech in IIT-Jam. How can I approach entrance test. I also want to collect books and exams syllabus. Please send me names of the books and addresses. I want to take coaching about entrance exam. where it will given. please sent all details of the entrance test. Thank you sir

By laxmi singhal on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 10:22 am: Edit Post

Hi A.sushma,
For IIT-JAM coaching, you should contact VPM Classes. Some of my friends have enrolled for the correspondence course and they say that the correspondence material and test series is very helpful. Visit www.vpmclasses.com. for more information

By Rashmi Kabra on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 05:04 am: Edit Post

sir, i am doing graduation in biotechnology.i am intrested in doing post graduation in biotech. so please give me information about the syallbus of entrance exam of JNU. JNU entrance contain maths or not??? plase give me this information.

By Nibedita on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 04:18 am: Edit Post

sir,
I am doing graduation in physics,this is final year.
Please give me informations of coaching for jam2009 in delhi.
I want to know the required % of marks to get admitted in Delhi IIT.

By janhvi pandey on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 03:41 am: Edit Post

sir,
i am a student of B.Sc. final yr(bio).
is it nessecary to have chemistry as a subject in final yr. in order to appear in I.I.T JAM?

By Avishek on Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 06:48 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm doing graduation in Chemistry.I'm interested to appear in IIT-JAM.So I also want the syllabus,previous questions and name of the reff. books by which I can prepare for my best results.Please send me all the details for the test 2010.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 04:41 am: Edit Post

I want some names of good books for preparation for IIT JAM Maths and Statistics
subhash
subhash.shanbhag@gmail.com
sshanbhag_2000@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam, i am doing graduation in biotechnology i m interested to do M.B.A. in biotechnology. so please give me the information abouut it. i want to know that can i take the admission in M.B.A. biotechnology through the IIT-JAM enterance exam.

By shreya naik on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 01:14 pm: Edit Post

hi!!!!!!!I AM DOING Bsc-CHEMISTRY[T.Y].AFTER THAT I WANT TO JOIN IIT FOR MASTERS IN CHEMISTRY.SIR,PLEASE TELL ME THE SYLLABUS,BEST BOOKS FOR THAT AND SEND ME LAST 5 YEARS QUESTIONs PLEASE,GIVE ME REPLY SOON MY MAIL ID IS GAZAL_SANCH666@YAHOO.COM

By Anonymous on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 01:20 pm: Edit Post

HELLO ,I JUST WANT TO KNOW MINIMUM SCORE FOR GETTING ADDMISSION IN IIT[ANY] AND PLEASE SEND ME REPLY, THE DATE OF IIT-JAM OF 2009, REFERENCE BOOKS FOR PREPARATION FOR GETTING GOOD RESULT.GAZAL_SANCH666@YAHOO.COM

By Dinesh on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 12:22 pm: Edit Post

Hi,I am a final year Physics Student in UG. Just i want to join in IIT in any state. I want a last years Entrance exam model questions and instructions. Please send me the details to my email id. santhosh_saravanan06@yahoo.co.in. Thank you

By aswathi p.m on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 01:12 pm: Edit Post

By X on saturday August,2008.Hi Iam a final year chemistry student,I want to join IIT in any state.I want last years JAM chemistry model questions.Please send me through my E-mail
ID
achuputhumana@yahoo.com

Thank you

By jasbir kaur on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 06:56 am: Edit Post

HI, I AM BA(H)MATHS STUDENT OF DELHI UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO DO MSC MATHS FROM IIT DELHI. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND RELEVANT INFORMATION TO surinder16ps@yahoo.co.in

By Madhuri kulkarni on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 01:58 pm: Edit Post

I am Madhuri kulkarni.I am in thirdyear of bsc &I wan't to do pg in iit so please send me syllabus &referance books for jam2009 entrance in chemistry & electronics.I am waiting for your reply.

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 01:44 am: Edit Post

Im doing BSc in biochemistry and biotecnology and I want to do my MSc in central universities so can you send informations about universities and there entrence exams.Im waiting for your reply sir

By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 01:11 am: Edit Post

SIR I am doing BSC in maths.I want to do pg in any of the IIT institute so please send me the required criteria to get admissions,reference books I should use.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

Pathfinder academy situated in new delhi and it is best coaching in India and it is giving a best performance in biotech or biological sciences entrance examination from last four years on the trend and pattern of different premier institution like IIT-JAM, JNU, AIIMS, IISc, PGI, JAMIA HAMDARD, JAMIA ISLAMIA, BHU, THAPAR PATIALA, HYDERABAD UNI., PUNE UNIVERSITY and this coaching targeting exclusively for the biotech entrance examination and the detail information given in website www.thepathfinder.in

By karuna yadav on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 05:52 am: Edit Post

I am doing B.S.c in maths and physics by purvanchal university.I want to know about IIT jam syllabus and paperand how would i prepare for this exam.

By srimu on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 07:07 am: Edit Post

iasked to about iit-jam-2009 biotechnology msc entrance syllabus

By srimu on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 07:11 am: Edit Post

iasked to about iit-jam-2009 biotechnology msc entrance syllabus

By DINESH on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 02:04 pm: Edit Post

HELLO SIR,
I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN MATHEMATICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM FOR PURSUING Msc IN MATHS AND ALSO GET THE COACHING INSTITUTE AND PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONs. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

By Anonymous on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 02:09 pm: Edit Post

HELLO SIR,
I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN MATHEMATICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM FOR PURSUING Msc IN MATHS AND ALSO GET THE COACHING INSTITUE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONs. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

By kaviyarasan.r on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

sir or madam now i am doing second year bsc electronics in psg arts and science college. what will do for next pg coures in iit..... msc electronics available in iit.... there available that pg coures please send the entrence syllabus.......

By kaviyarasan.r on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 09:58 am: Edit Post

sir or madam now i am doing second year bsc electronics in psg arts and science college. what will do for next pg coures in iit..... msc electronics available in iit.... it available there please send the entrence syllabus.......

By kaviyarasan.r on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 09:58 am: Edit Post

sir or madam now i am doing second year bsc electronics in psg arts and science college. what will do for next pg coures in iit..... msc electronics available in iit.... it available there please send the entrence syllabus.......

By kaviyarasan on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

sir/madam now i am doing bsc electronics in psg arts and science college. iwant to stady in iit for my pg in msc electronics. there is available that course. there is available please send entrence syllabus.

By Anonymous on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 08:53 am: Edit Post

Can anyone inform me about JAM in STAT? Are there any reference books available for STAT?

Nitin

By Anonymous on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 06:30 am: Edit Post

hiiiiiiii i am preparing for JAM ,iwant to know frm wher i can get previous year questions of JAM in mathematics

By Anonymous on Thursday, October 09, 2008 - 08:59 pm: Edit Post

Hi i am intrested in doing Msc maths in IIT. can you please send me the previous year question papers of JAM to my e-mail Id

By anupama falke on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 08:13 am: Edit Post

hello sir,i am the student of biotech second year and want to prepare for biotech entrance for jnu n jam,wud you please tell me from where will i get the question papers of last ten years,also i want to know about syllabus of jam.

By vivekanandan on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

i want iit jam question papers and booklets for ca.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 06:33 am: Edit Post

MAY I PIZ KNOW ABOUT BOOKS REQUIRED FOR MSC CHEM IIT AND STRATEGIES REQUIRED FOR CROSSING IT

By Asish on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 2nd year B.Sc in Statistics Hons from Kolkata University. Sir I want to do M.Sc in Kanpur IIT after my graduation. Sir can you send me atleast 10 years previous questions of JAM exam in Stat and also send me the name of some relevant books for the exam.

My E-mail address is asish.ban19@yahoo.in

By amneet kaur on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 07:16 am: Edit Post

hello sir,
I have completed my graduation this year.I want to pursue Msc maths,so could you please send me last 10 years previous questions of JAM entrance in maths and also some relevant books for the exam.thank you.

By sharmimano on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 04:47 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir i am doing my second yr physics .sir i want to know whether, any college offering m.sc in embedded and am i eligible or not ( since i am a physics student not electronics student) and also i want atleast last ten years question papers for m.sc physics (jam). please help me sir.

By Arijita Gangopadhyay. on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir,I am a final year physics hons student. I want atleast last 10years question papers for m.sc in physics(jam),m.sc in geophysics(jam)and also for m.tech in geophysics.
Am I eligible to seat for the entrance tests for all the above courses?

By Rama Karthik on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 11:28 am: Edit Post

Hello,
Iam Rama Karthik. I completed my B.Sc. I want to do my PG in IIT. So, Please give me information about coaching centers for IIT-JAM in Chennai.

By jeet on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 12:35 pm: Edit Post

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year B.Sc in computers. Sir I want to do M.C.A. in Mumbai IIT after my graduation. Sir can you send me atleast 10 years previous questions of JAM exam in computer and also send me the name of some relevant books for preparation of the exam.

My E-mail address is jeet4987mca@rediffmail.com

By raman.g.k on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 04:16 pm: Edit Post

I have completed My B.Tech in Information Technology.I have studied maths for 2 yrs &physics for 1 year in Degree.Am i eligible for M.Tech in Geophysical Technology.

My e-mail:followram@yahoo.co.in

By Ranjani on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

Hello Sir,

Good Afternoon.I am Ranjani from Vellore. I am doing my final year B.Sc(Chemistry). I have applied for JAM 2009. I want at least 10 years of question papers in Chemistry. Please send me the question bank and also the relevant books for JAM preparation to my mail id mentioned below. Thank you very much.

e-mail id: sivaranjani.che@gmail.com

By Ranjani on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

Hello Sir,

Good Afternoon.I am Ranjani from Vellore. I am doing my final year B.Sc(Chemistry). I have applied for JAM 2009. I want at least 10 years of question papers in Chemistry. Please send me the question bank and also the relevant books for JAM preparation to my mail id mentioned below. Thank you very much.

e-mail id: sivaranjani.che@gmail.com

By bindhu on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 11:35 am: Edit Post

hello sir, am bindu doind my final year B.sc physics and i wish to do pg in IIT .i would like to know the syllabus for the examination and please send me previous year physics question paper.

By Nithya on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

hello sir! i am doing my final yr Bs. Electronics with an aggregate of 82%....I would like to do pg in applied electronics in iit..could you please explain me the course details and about the entrance exam

By vara on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:22 am: Edit Post

hello sir, i am persuming my B.Sc physics(II yr) and i want to know some good coaching centre for jam in physics in chennai alone. and i do want some model question papers. please help me

By dhivyaswamidurai on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 02:01 pm: Edit Post

SIR,
I am preparing for JAM 2009 physics exam

I am in need of last 5year question papers for

working out it.help me to get it.

By Rohini krishnakumar on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:49 am: Edit Post

Sir,
iam a final year chemistry student.i want to do my Msc in IIT Chennai.What is the score that i should get to enter into the rank list.Could you please send me the names of reference books for the preparation?

By shailesh bhanotar on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 10:29 am: Edit Post

hello sir,
i m shailesh bhanotar.
i have completed t.y b.sc with maths and i want to preparation for iit jam 2009.so i want last 3-4 years test paper of entrance exams.and also for that which books should i refer?so,i kindly request to u sir plz help me.
thanks.
shailesh

By Suman on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:34 am: Edit Post

Hi Vara,
VPM Classes offers coaching for IIT JAM, JNU, MCA Entrance and Biotech Entrance Exams. One can ask for higher education options and MOCK JAM papers from their website www.vpmclasses.com. This is good site as I checked it.

By Abhinav on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

Hi Suman ,
TRAJECTORY EDUCATION is the undisputed leader in coaching for IIT JAM, JNU, MCA Entrance and Biotech Entrance Exams. Check the flurry of results on their website .

By vidhunya on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 09:18 am: Edit Post

Sir,
Iam preparing for iisc entrance for the phd program in organic chemistry. so i need reference book and previous years question of iisc.
thank you.
email id: vidhumathi@gmail.com

By dia on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:54 pm: Edit Post

hello! me a student of 2nd year physics hons., kolkata.my pass subjects are computers n maths.
so am i eligible for m.tech.in geophysical technology offered by iit jam?????? if yes ,will it be possible for me to complete the syllabus within a year??????
plz help me wd these questions.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 02:19 pm: Edit Post

what is the score that one should get to crack for msc biotech either in bombay or orissa?

By prasana on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 12:16 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,
Now am in my final yr B.Sc physics i need to know the materials for JAM 2010.i need to know research institues in tamilnadu to do M.sc physics.

By Parth Dave on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 10:44 am: Edit Post

I want to do computer application from IIT,Kanpur.Would you please tell me about reference books of IIT JAM (CA)?

By Ravi on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

I am currently in the 2nd year of B.tech Biotechnology...Can u please tell me which books to refer for the following LIFE SCIENCE subjects in GATE - Biochemistry and Microbiology ?

By Angelin on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 01:38 pm: Edit Post

I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN MATHEMATICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM ANd IISC FOR PURSUING Msc IN MATHS AND ALSO GET THE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONs. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD

By Rinu Abraham.M on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 07:47 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
Now i am studying in Bsc Electronics course.i would like to study my Msc.electronics course in IIT,NIT,VIT,or Cusat.please give information about the chance of availability,and also about JAM test,its syllubus,and about the exam,etc..

By Anonymous on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 04:13 pm: Edit Post

i am doing bsc in mathematics from calcutta university.i was supposed to appear for part3 exam this year.due to illness i couldnot appear in the exam.i want to do msc in mathematics from iit.will i face any problem regarding admission due to loss of 1 year.

By Srilata on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 04:20 pm: Edit Post

I found VPM classes correspondence coaching material be the best for IIT JAM preparation. You can visit www.vpmclasses.com for more details.

By Gaurav Bandivadekar on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 02:17 pm: Edit Post

Sir,I am studying in T.Y.B.Sc Physics through Mumbai University. Please tell me the name of reference books for JAM including solved solutions and prices of the same as well as syllabus for the same.Is their any online guidance available for the same?

By mahalakshmi on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:40 pm: Edit Post

sir i am a final year electronics student . i want to know about the exam to be written for msc electronics in i.i.t

By sreeja vellimuttam babu on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 04:10 pm: Edit Post

sir,i am a final year bsc mathematics,electronics,and computer science student.i would like to know about the exam to be written for MSc electronics in IIT.

By richa sarna on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 10:22 am: Edit Post

sir,i am a second year bsc mathematics,electronics,and physics student.i would like to know about the exam to be written for MSc electronics,Msc maths n Msc physics in IIT.what is the pattern of JAM ,how can i prepare for that all such informations.

By k.sushma on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 08:54 am: Edit Post

Hi sir,
I am final year B.Sc mathematics,electronics,computer science student. I would like to know about the exam to be written for M.Sc electronics in IIT. what are the preferable books and which is the best university for it? what are the oppurtunities for it? Please provide me the information about it.
thanking you sir.

By keerthy kusumam on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

sir,

I am Bsc computer sceince graduate and is lookig forward to appearing for the IIT JAM MCA entrance - 2010.
kindly provide any information reagarding the coaching centers for this as soon as possible to email id.
regards
keerthy k.

By A.Sudharani on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 01:26 pm: Edit Post

hi sir,
i'm a final year B.Sc student. I'm preparing for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam.
so i need the previos years questiuon paper of IIT JAM.
please provide me question paper.

By Anonymous on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 01:38 pm: Edit Post

i m doing bsc in math.sir plz help me to know the syllabus of jam entrance exam2010for msc in math

By ram bhandari on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

sir iam doing BSC chemistry iwant to appear for entrance of MSC chemistry in IISC regarding thati want study material for entrance , ihope u will helpme in this regard

By olivia mukherjee on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 04:07 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir,
I am a 2nd year student in BSc.(hons.) in Statistics of Calcutta University.I want to appear for IIT jam of MSC. IN STATISTICS. So I want to know the eligibility criteria,syllabus, name of reference books to study, past few years question papers for 2011.Hope U will help me in this regard.
Thanking you,
OLIVIA

By Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

sir i am a 1st year bsc(statistics) student.i want to study my msc in iit mumbai.can you please help me bby telling me the books i can refer, or any other material that i can collect which will help me in the preperation.n i also need the last 5 years solved papers.

By Mihir on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 06:40 am: Edit Post

I am using VPM Classes material for preparing for IIT JAM 2010 biotech. The amount of theory material and almost 100 test papers they have given for just Rs 5300/- is fantastic. I really don't need anything else to prepare for JAM, JNU, CEEB and other exams. You can also get free stuff at their website, www.vpmclasses.com

By deepika on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 05:32 am: Edit Post

sir,iam in biotech final yr.i want to do msc biotech frm iit.plz help me to know the syllabus of jam entrance exam2010 for mscbiotech.so i need the previous year question paper of IIT JAM. please provide me papers

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 09:30 am: Edit Post

Sir/madam, I am doing B.SC.B.ED. I want to appear for entrance of MSC chemistry in IIT JAM regarding thati want study material or some reference books of chemistry for entrance , i hope u will helpme in this regard.

By Pradeep saini on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 06:18 pm: Edit Post

Sir/mem i am student of B.Sc.third year(bio-tech) of Hari Sing university sagar(M.P.)
i want appear in iit jam entrance and want to admission for M.Sc.
Plz help me sir/mem.
i want more details as about syllabus.How can i get previous exam entrance paper.
Plz forward details on my email.

By iitian_p on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 06:48 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
do you know which sites are good for online iit exams. I wanna give some online test. I have one such site www.roadtoiit.com. free sign up and getting rewards on high scores.

By Bijoy Dutta on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 06:55 am: Edit Post

Kindly provide contacts of some coaching centers in Kolkata for M.Sc Entrance in Mathematics such as IIT JAM,IISc,DU,NISER etc.

By pramod nanaware on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 07:49 pm: Edit Post

hello sir/madam i am student of 2year biotech. i want to do msc biotech from IIT.so i need previous years question papers and also refrence books for IIT JAM. how can i get this.plz help me.

By Narayan Maharana on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 08:47 am: Edit Post

Sir/mem i am student of B.Sc 2nd year math(H) of Berhampur University.
I want more details about 2nd year Syllabus.
Plz forward details on my email.

By Bijoy Dutta on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 02:58 pm: Edit Post

I'm studying B.Sc Maths Hons. under West Bengal State University Barasat.I want to do M.Sc from IIT through JAM.Kindly provide contacts of some coaching institutes in Kolkata providing coaching for JAM.Kindly reply in my e-mail id
d_joydeb@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

I'm studying B.Sc Math Hons. Kindly convey information of some coaching centres or reputed teachers in Kolkata providing coaching for M.Sc entrance of Maths such as IIT JAM,TIFR,CMI etc. Kindly reply in my e-mail id d_joydeb@rediffmail.com

By shalini khandelwal on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 01:16 pm: Edit Post

hi sir,
can u plz suggest me any book for studyng for entrance of msc mathematics in iit jam

By meeghal anna manohar on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 05:09 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I m studying bsC statistics and I am intrested in doing my msc,could you please suggest me books for entrance exams like IIT JAM and ISI KOLKATTA AND ALSO FOR MUMBAI UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM.Are all the entrance exams of the same level?what is the eligibility for appearing for the entrance?

By Hansraj on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 07:29 pm: Edit Post

ppl, check out www.vpmclasses.com for iit jam 2010 maths. last yr they had 6th rank in jam mathematics. i also found free mock iit jam paper on their website....their test series is really good for iit jam maths.

By EZHILARASI on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 06:14 pm: Edit Post

I'M DOING MY GRADUATION IN MATHEMATICS.I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR THE IIT JAM FOR PURSUING Msc IN MATHS. WHERE 'LL I GET PREVIOUS YEAR'S QUESTION PAPERS AND ITS SOLUTION. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

By Anonymous on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 05:59 am: Edit Post

sir,i m a student of b.sc chem. 2nd yr i want to know abt the books to be refered for the iit jam for persuing Msc.chem...plz suggest me the books for entrance exam

By Bhaumik on Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 06:08 am: Edit Post

Sir,I am the student of T.Y.B.Sc.(Zoology) at St.Xavier collage,Ahmedabad.I am preparing for IIT-JAM,JNU,IISc BIOTECHNOLOGY entrace exam.Please suggest the books which I should reffered and the syllabus details.My e-mail ID is bhaumikvaghela15@yahoo.com

By itisha on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:22 pm: Edit Post

Sir,I am doing my maths hons 3rd year.
i am preparing for IIT-JAM MA MATHEMATICS
entrance exam.Please suggest the books which i should reffered and the syllabus details.My e-mail ID is gupta.itisha1612@yahoo.com.

By Malay SarkarAPP on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

SIR . I WANNA KNOW ABOUT TEXT AND REFERENCE BOOKS FOR JAM CHEMISTRY .PLEASE HELP ME.MY EMAIL AD-mlsrkr@gmail.com

By isha on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 10:09 am: Edit Post

sir,
i wanna prepare for jam 2011.do give me your guidance about how to prepare for it.plz suggest me the books for the exam.
thanks.

By brajkishore on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 02:22 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am a doing bsc with phy hons. i want last 5 years question paper (solved/unsolved) of final year/3rd year. plz tell me how can i get it?
i will be grateful to u for this ..

By rosy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i'm in final yr of bsc in maths.iwant to apply for iit jam 2011.plz tell me books refd and also previous yr papers.thank u.

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 09:44 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I am doing my B.Sc (Hons) in Electronics at DU and want to persue MSC in Electronics from IITs. Please list the IITs persuing MSc in Electronics and with admission procedure.

Thanks.

By Mary Deori on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 10:06 am: Edit Post

i'm in final yr of bsc in maths. i want to apply for iit jam 2012. plz tell me the min percentage required in graduation for it,books refd and also last 5 yrs question papers.
i will be really very grateful to you.

By priyankasharma on Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

hello
i am doing bsc(h) computer science from du.it doesnt include full mathematic subject but include only few chapters of it like in 1st sem calculus and matrices, 2nd sem -stats n probability.
want to ask that m i eligible for iit jam for mca,mathematical computing and mathematics.
also for nimcet for mca.
do rply

By Megha Jadhav on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 02:43 pm: Edit Post

Hello Sir
This megha jadhav n now im in final yr of bsc statistics.. m preparing for iit jam .. i want last five years of solved question papers for statistics.. will you please tell me how to get those papers???
also i want some guidance for it.. how to prepare and which books should i refer???

Thank you.

By avishekpaul1991 on Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 07:36 am: Edit Post

sir,
i'm in 2nd yr of bsc in maths.iwant to apply for iit jam 2011.plz tell me best coaching centre in kolkata and also previous yr papers.thank u.

By parikh priyesh jatinkumar on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 05:38 pm: Edit Post

dear friends i am priyesh completed 12science from gujaratboard by 70percent now thinking for joining B.S.C MY favourite subject chemestry please give me information about preparing IIT jam thinking some masterof chemestry give me tips for referance book my email: parikhpriyesh@yahoo.in

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net