My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

BOOKS FOR BIOTECH ENTRANCE

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: BOOKS FOR BIOTECH ENTRANCE

By kanika on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:48 am: Edit Post

i would like to know abt the JNU Msc biotech and IIT-jam examination. its so weird that most of us dont know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond

By rajiv on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

i would like to know abt the JNU Msc biotech and IIT-jam examination. its so weird that most of us dont know which books to refer for the same and what is the exact syllabus. if u have any idea please respond

By neha chobisa on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 09:35 am: Edit Post

hi i want to know about books for m.sc biotech entrance exam

By makee28 on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 02:19 pm: Edit Post

sir ,im a student ob bsc biotech final year kindly provide me the syllabus to prepare for the entrance of msc. biotech from jnu.
i will b very thankful to u sir or mam.

By Rakesh Kumar Pandey on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 03:52 am: Edit Post

sir,i am a student of bsc final year kindly provide me the information about books to prepare for the entrance of msc. biotech from jnu.

i will be very thankfulto u sir or mam

By Nikki Nagpal on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

I don't know about any books for Biotech entrance
but whenever i need any book I visit
http://www.librarywala.com
they have really good collection of books and the best part is that they have all types of books
I am a management student and so i needed some books for reference and did not know any which books are good and which r not
i went on this site and found some really nice books and also its reviews.so i ordered it on rent and the books were delivered to my place..it also saved me time and money to go all the way to library.
Hope you get the books you want
Cheers!!!

By Anonymous on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 02:57 pm: Edit Post

hi guys ...dnt knoe wich books to read....probably it seems u havent seen de paper...if had given medical cet ...read dose books wich u referred like pradnya latur cet,den refer ABC biology, den fr maths refer ur 12 th standard book do it completely ,den in ty u must hv referred lehninger read sme imp topics frm dat den read genes 8 lewin..sme topics ...u must start ur preps by first yr den itz possible oder wise dnt dream of jnu or ny oder ntrance ,,,, itz impossible if u starting it nw .....if dis info ws usefull mail me if u wnt ny help

By anu on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 04:55 pm: Edit Post

hi i want to know about books for m.sc biotech entrance exam

By Divya on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 06:24 am: Edit Post

sir ,
I m a student of B.Sc. biotech final year kindly provide me the syllabus to prepare for the entrance of msc. biotech from JNU &IIT-JAm.
i will b very thankful to u sir or mam.

By Anonymous on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 03:35 am: Edit Post

please indicate the books to be used

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net