My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Post: #1MBA FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS( 10+2+3 YEARS DIPLOMA)

By svc on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

MBA FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS

The Global Open University, Distance Education

Dear All,

TGOU Greetings.

I'm glad to inform you that the admissions for The Global Open University, Nagaland distance learning programs is in progress.

The are the partial list of the PROGRAMS.

The following Executive MBA Degree Program in Subsidised Low Fee Scheme:

Eligibility: 10 +2 + 3 Years diploma , Graduation of any disciplines

Duration : One and a half year followed by six months internship.

Examination : To be conducted every year on 23-30 June and 23-31 December

Teaching Methodology : provide all facilities including counselling, identity cards, lessons, guidance, assignment sheets etc.

Medium of Instruction : English.

Total Fee : Rs.11,725/- ( can be paid in Installments also)

1. Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
2. Executive MBA in Marketing Management
3. Executive MBA in Financial Management
4. Executive MBA in information Tech. And Systems
5. Executive MBA in Environmental Management
6. Executive MBA in NGO Management
7. Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship Development
8. Executive MBA in Biotechnology
9. Executive MBA in Nanotechnology
10. Executive MBA in Bioinformatics
11. Executive MBA in Health care & Hospital Admn.
12. Executive MBA in Medicinal Plants
13. Executive MBA in Intellectual Property Rights
14. Executive MBA in Global Peace & Security
15. Executive MBA in Disarmament Studies
16. Executive MBA in Total Quality Management
17. Executive MBA in Geoinformatics
18. Executive MBA in Ecotourism
19. Executive MBA in Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
20. Executive MBA in Disaster Management
21. Executive MBA in Media Management
22. Executive MBA in Insurance Business
23. Executive MBA in Retail Management
24. Executive MBA in Criminology
25. Executive MBA in Forensic Science
26. Executive MBA in Geriatric Care
27. Executive MBA in Sustainable Development
28. Executive MBA in Pollution Control
29. Executive MBA in Police Administration
30. Executive MBA in Green Business

FOR ADMISSION CONTACT
SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE
64, AVALURPET ROAD
TAMIL MIN NAGAR
TIRUVANNAMALAI-606601
TAMILNADU

By BSL on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
Dear Sir,

I would like to do MBA,I did 10+2+3yrs DIPLOMA IN E&C Engg....I have 7years of Exprnce...And Is this course is approved or not?And recognised by which university?And the certificate is valuabe or not?

Please let me know immediately...

REGARDS
MATHEW...

By Anonymous on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 07:25 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,

I would like to do MBA,I did 10+2+3yrs DIPLOMA IN Information Technology. I have 2.5 years of Experience. Am i eligible for MBA or not? If yes, let me know recognised by which university?And the certificate is valuabe or not?

Please let me know immediately...

By BINU on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 09:24 am: Edit Post

Dear Boss,

There were Sikkim manipal university were approved for distance learning 10+2+3yr diploma Holders +min 6years of exprce is the eligibility for MBA,
I think still its existing.pls ask them for the approval,

Also you pls request to Bharatiyar & Annamalai University Tamil Nadu(Go through their site and send a requesition letter)It can be approved...simple thing.Even me also getting lakhs of responses from the candidates allover india,they arewaiting for this.I mean 10+2+3year Engineering diploma+Min 5 to 6 years of Experience is a must or Any Graduation is the eligibility criteria........for MBA..

Our request is their (University)guidence always..If we request hardly all the university will accept it.
Im getting thousends of responses from the above qualified candidates for doing the MBA (10+2+3Yr Engg Diploma+ 5to 6years of Min Exprce),And pls note that this Diploma Should be in Engineering, means 3year Diploma in Engineering any stream.

Best of luck for ur future.

you can contact me for any info:mcbgentleman@yahoo.co.in

By Kiran on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 07:41 am: Edit Post

An online MBA to go up the career ladder

The trend in today’s changing business scenario is to get a higher qualification, to take the next step in the succession ladder. An MBA is a tool to grow higher in your organization and to gain an in-depth knowledge in your area of experience. If you are a working professional and in a dilemma to go for an MBA, as it will consume your valuable professional time and you will have to invest in your degree, then an Online MBA is a good option to consider.
The Online MBA program from Avagmah, a 24x7 Learning initiative has an industry ready curriculum that will boost your career and make you an effective leader in your quest for professional growth. For more details visit our website at www.avagmah.in

By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 06:08 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir i have completed 3 yrs diploma in hotel management and now i wish ti do mba please guide me.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net