My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE

By Mansi Bajpai on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 04:25 pm: Edit Post

Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE
Date: June 29, 2006 at 12:38:13
Subject: msc. biotechnology
sir/ madam, i am doing bsc. biotech final year. i would like to know
1) syllabus for jnu
2) any coaching instituite for it.
---------------------------------------------
Date: August 02, 2006 at 06:27:08
Subject: Re: msc. biotechnology
I am sarmila, i have completed my bsc biotech in 2006.i want to have information about msc biotechnology entrance, in jnu & bhu.and also any online facilities for model exams. please send me trhose details if you have. ok all the best wishes for everybody, bye, thanking you,
Date: July 28, 2006 at 23:35:53
Sir, i'm doing my final year BSc biotechnology. i would like to know abt the best option for my MSc.
Date: July 23, 2006 at 04:58:46
Dear madam, I am in final year of B.Sc.Biotechnology.I wanting to give JNU exam. Please give me information about syllabus of JNU and question paper pattern.
Date: June 22, 2006 at 04:54:57
From: DIGVIJAY, d3_digvijay_1987@yahoo.co.in [60.254.1.231]
Subject: MSc biotechnology...JNU / JAM / other interstate CET exams
Respected Sir, I am a final year biotechnology student from Mumbai University. Kindly post me the eligibility/ syllabus/ colleges/ fee stuctures required to achieve masters in BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOINFORMATICS / CLINICAL RESEARCHS.
Date: August 09, 2006 at 03:02:03
I am a final
r student in BSc (honors school) chemistry. kindly post me syllabus, eligibility and colleges available for persuing masters in biotech. ii will be really thankfull to you.
Date: August 03, 2006 at 00:03:47
From: rakesh shelke, rockshel_1987@yahoo.co.in [59.95.4.239]
Respected sir,im student of 3er biotech. please post me syllabus/referance book/colleges of MSc biotech/bioinformatics entrance of different colleges of maharashtra with IIT/JNU.my email ID is rockshel_1987@yahoo.co.in
Date: August 07, 2006 at 08:03:57
From: suman_kamuru, suman_kamuru@yahoo.co.in [59.93.77.5]
I want msc entrance syllabus of jnu &also i want jam ,cat , so u plz send this syllabus for my e-mail-suman_kamuru@yahoo.co.in
Date: July 29, 2006 at 00:36:26
From: Trupti Tiwari, truptitiwari@yahoo.co.in [59.95.67.124]
I would like to know about the syllabus for msc(biotech) entrance exam of JNU,JAM,OTHER TESTS.AND ALSO ABOUT DATES OF these exams.
Date: July 23, 2006 at 04:17:00
From: asha patel, ashapatel31@rediffmail.com [61.0.248.221]
I m the student of bsc 2nd year biotechnologt dr. harisingh gour university sagar[mp] I want to know about msc. & m.tech courses conducted by jnu how can i get admission. tell me about entrance examination, college, fee structure & about the important books. please give whole information about the syllabus of this entrance test.
Date: July 21, 2007 at 01:11:39
Subject: Re: Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE
hi sir. i m doing my bsc in biotech & want to do msc in same stream i wanna know about JNU sylabus & its other new coures for biotech. & the coaching classes for JNU entrance exam.
Date: August 01, 2007 at 04:39:08
Der madam,I am a final year B.Sc Biotechnology student from chhattisgarh kindly give me the eligibility,syllabus,colleges,fee structure required to achieve master in Biotechnology
Date: July 15, 2007 at 04:02:38
sir, iam doing B.Sc biotechnology. i want to do M.Sc medical biotechnology. i want to know the colleges offering that programme. l also want know the portions for JNU entrance
Date: July 19, 2007 at 02:55:00
sir, iam doing B.Sc biotechnology. i want to do M.Sc medical biotechnology. i want to know the colleges offering that programme. l also want know the syllabus for JNU entrance
Date: June 06, 2007 at 12:30:04
hi im sweta im doing Bsc final year biotechnology..so i wanted some information abt msc entrance in jnu and bhu...and also i would like to know the best option for Msc..i would also like to know eligibility/fee structures/colleges required to achieve masters in clinical research.kindly post me as soon as possible..waiting for the reply..with best wishes..thanking u.
Date: June 05, 2007 at 06:34:07
From: tejaswi raj, [abts-kk-dynamic-110.38.167.122.airtelbroadband.in]
hi am tejaswi raj am finished with my BSc in mysore university and i have to stdy further and i have to my MSc.and i have to take up the entrance for that and i request you to send the syllabus. Thanking you
Tejaswi raj.
Date: May 19, 2007 at 05:22:24
sir/mam i am doing bsc biotech 2 nd year .Could u plz tell me the detailed syllabus that is defined for each topic for biotech MSc [JAM]
for the following subjects :
physics(10+2 level)
chemistry(10+2+3 level)
mathematics(10+2 level)
biology(10+2+3 level)
please reply as soon as possible sir / madam thanking you in anticipation
Date: May 16, 2007 at 22:45:08
sir,please send me important dates of various msc biotechnology entrance examination list. please send me the list of top colleges and universities holding the entrance exams.
please send the syllabus of jnu msc biotechnology entrance syllabus and good books to be refered for it.
i will be thakfull of yours.
Date: June 01, 2007 at 09:01:24
Subject: syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam of J.N.U
sir/madam you are please requested to inform about the syllabus for the entrance exam...please inform me as soon as possible
Date: July 18, 2007 at 04:16:58
From: prachee, [abts-mp-dynamic-223.42.168.122.airtelbroadband.in]
Subject: Re: syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam of J.N.U
sir/mam,
i m student of bsc final year biotechnology having combination with lifescience and chemistry.i want to go for msc in biotechnology,can u send me syllabus for the entrance exam conducted by top most universities of india,as soon as possible.
Date: May 18, 2007 at 22:42:35
sir
i will be thankfull if u send me the syllabus as early.
i want to ask why infosys hiring biotech students?
what student can persui after bsc in biotech for bright future.
Date: April 25, 2007 at 22:56:59
Hello sir,
I m appearing in 2nd year .I would like to know about the syllabus of M.Sc.biotech entrance.Kindly reply!
Date: February 20, 2007 at 21:09:32
From: Vijayakumar, [static-202-174-16-61-primus-india.net]
Respected sir,
I want to need the MSC Previous model questions paper plssend that questions paper in to my mail.
Email id:vijayakumar1185@yahoo.co.in
thank u
Date: February 20, 2007 at 01:59:35
From: juveriya ali, [dsl-mp-dynamic-123.11.168.122.airtelbroadband.in]
Subject: Re: MSc biotechnology...JNU / JAM
I would like to know about the syllabus for msc(biotech) entrance exam of JNU,JAM,OTHER TESTS.AND ALSO ABOUT DATES OF these exams.and which books sshould i refer to prepare for it. plz send me this on e-mail jamshed_aali@yahoo.co.in. i am in second year of biotech from bhopal
Date: February 06, 2007 at 21:26:56
hello sir i am rohan manthankar from nagpur maharastra i am in second year of bsc biotechnology i want to know all the details of Msc bi-technology and also genetech engineering entrance and cource for JNU / JAM / other interstate CE and date of the examination so please tell me the detail please waitting for your reply me on my mail address my mail id is rohan_m85@yahoo.com your sincerly rohan manthankar.
Date: February 03, 2007 at 21:01:03
sir/mam,
i want to know about coaching centre partiularly in mumbai
for preparing these entrance exams iit-jam,jnu,tata
Date: February 04, 2007 at 21:31:27
there is one coaching centre for biotechnology entrance exams, the pathfinder in new delhi. www.thepathfinder.in
Date: December 04, 2006 at 01:51:04
RESPECTED SIR,
I WILL PREPARE BIOTECH ENTRENCE EXAM FOR JNU WHICH MATERIAL IS MORE HELPFUL FOR MY STUDIES WHEN THE EXAM HELD ON 2007
Date: January 06, 2007 at 00:42:40
From: anjana, [dsl-mp-dynamic-048.152.144.59.airtelbroadband.in]
sir, I am eager to know about the entrance exams of biotech, and what is the syllabus,name of the books which is to be followed. It is also requested that send me the names of known colleges pursuing this faculty and the examinationdates too.
Date: December 25, 2006 at 02:15:01
Is MSc genetics included in JNU combined entrance? If not is there any special entrance? Is genetics good or biotech? PLEASE advice me and when eill the notifications cone?
Date: July 20, 2007 at 05:00:51
hello sir this is rajitha. i have completed my Bsc with the groups of biotechnology,micrology, chemistry and i got my pg seat in genetics can u tell me which is better biotechnology or genetics. are there any job offers after completion of pg or i need to do my phd please suggest me
Date: November 23, 2006 at 12:45:56
1) syllabus for jnu
2) any coaching instituite for it.
3) from where could i get study materials.
Date: September 27, 2006 at 00:25:59
hello sir, can u please inform about the syllabus of m.sc biotech entrance exam. did u have any management seats for this course. what is the fees of the management seat? when is the exam conducted.last date of form submission & fees of application form.
Date: September 20, 2006 at 22:54:19
respected sir/mam, i want to know that where & at which date m.s.c. biotech exam will conducted for entrance in m.s.c. biotech.&from where we shoud collect study material for best preparation.
Date: October 12, 2006 at 02:05:45
From: manisha, [dsl-ncr-dynamic-102.177.144.59.airtelbroadband.in]
I A STUDENT OF BSC BIOSCIENCES IS VERY KEEN TO KNOW ABOUT THE SYLLABUS OF MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM FROM JNU AND IIT-JAM.I HAVE SEARCHED MANY LIBRARIES BUT CANT GET A SATISFIED RESULT.PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING IT.
Date: September 21, 2006 at 07:24:18
respected sir/mam, i want to know that where & at which date m.s.c. biotech exam will conducted for entrance in m.s.c. biotech.&from where we shoud collect study material for best preparation.
Date: August 29, 2006 at 04:19:43
respected sir im the final year student of life science, mangalore sir i want know about the date of entrance exm conducted by jnu,
sir plz responding me plz plz plz........
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATION
Date: August 21, 2006 at 05:44:24
I m the student of bsc 2nd year biotechnology solapur university . I want to know about msc. & m.tech courses conducted by jnu
how can i get admission. tell me about entrance examination, college, fee structure & about the important books. please give whole information about the syllabus of this entrance test.
Date: March 11, 2007 at 01:14:42
i am taking education of bsc biotech . i wanted to know about msc biotech entrance of jnu,jam and best colleges in India. And syllabus, important books, question papers.

By Nupur on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:00 pm: Edit Post

Hello, I am doing my graduation from Lucknow University..I am interested in knowing the syllabus for the biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU.
Kindly inform me.

By Geetanjali Hota on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 06:54 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam, I am student of Basic science college completed study in B.Sc biotech .I want to draw my career in biotechnology field so I want to know the entrance exam for JNU for Msc biotech. and I also want to collect entrance exam syllabus. Please give your reply. I am very thankful to you if you send various other exams information. Thanking for your anticipation. - Geetanjali Hota ,Bhubaneswar ,Orissa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 04, 2007 at 22:45:39
respected sir, I am studant of biotech & I intrested to make bright carrier in biotech.then i want to got a syllabus of JNU BIOTECH ENTRANCE.with this you also guide me for any other examination of BIOTECH.so plz sir i wait for your reply.thank you,
Dear sir, I want to syllabus for Msc. biotech (JNU) entrance exam and model question papers. How can I get it?
dear sir/madam, i need the syllabus for msc entrance exam of biotechnology . pls send me the same on my e-mail id given above.
Dear,sir/madam, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT the syllabus of JNU MSC BIOTECH and as well about the good coaching institute providing distance learning courses as to compte. the entrance examination of 2007.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my graduation in Biotechnology. I would like to know the syllabus of MSc entrance examination for Biotechnology which will be held in 2007. I will be highly obliged if you kindly reply me. Thanking you,
Sucheta Pal
Respected Sir/Mam, I'm doing my grduation in Biotechnology. I would like to know the syllabus of MSc Biotechnology entrance exam.I'll highly obliged if you kindly reply me.
Thanking You, Shivani Dharwadkar.
I am doing Bsc 2nd i want to know syllabus for Msc biotech jnu and notification of exam
From: Swati B Porje, [dialpool-210-214-15-88.maa.sify.net]
Respected Sir/Mam, I'm doing my grduation in Microbiology. I would like to know the syllabus of MSc Biotechnology entrance exam.I'll highly obliged if you kindly reply me.
Thanking You, Swati porje.
hi sir\madam.. i am doing my B.Sc biotech in srm deemed university in tamilnad... i need to do my M.Sc biotech from jnu... so pl kindly give information about syllabus eligiblity fo the same and when entrance exams are held
From: HARI.R, [abts-tn-dynamic-254.32.164.122.airtelbroadband.in]
Good evening madam/sir, Hai, Iam doing my III B.Sc. Zoology in Bishop Heber college of Autonomous, Trichy - 620 017. I want to do my M.Sc. Biotechnology in JNU. So I need the syllabus for the entrance exam which is going to conduct next year. Please send me the syllabus to my e-mail. If it is not means please send when you are going to tell the syllabus. Thank you
i am doing my B.Sc biotech in Shri Swami Ramanand Tirth University in maharashtra. I need to do my M.Sc biotech from jnu... so pl kindly give information about syllabus eligiblity fo the same and when entrance exams are held.
HI, I am viraj ,& i am studying in B.Sc. Biotech. S.Y.in Shri Swami Ramanand Tirth University in maharashtra. I am interested to study of JNU entrance but i dont have any lnformation about these type of entrance . please ,sir/madam send any possible information about these exams ,
THANK YOU
hellow sir/madam, i'm studying in tybsc biotech and would like to know about the syllabus of jnu entrnce exam .plz send me the needful.
thank you
From: Sneha Srivastava, [10235-187-203.static.youtele.com]
sir i am doing Bsc Biotechnology from bharti vidyapeeth and iwant to appear in entrance exam of Msc Biotechnooy conducted by JNU so for this i want syllbus for the same.

By SUPRIYA on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 06:55 pm: Edit Post

SUPRIYA, [192.168.100.20]
hi, i am supriya. i am presently in the final year bsc in biotech. i am interested in doing msc from jnu or iit but i dont know how to prepare for the entrance. pllllllllllllllz give me a guideline for preparation for both exams separetly. thank u
--------------------------------------------------------
From: chanul gupta, [219.64.106.89.chn.dialup.vsnl.net.in]
i am chanul gupta,Bsc biotechnology second year student.please sent me information for the entrance process in Msc biotechnology and also the important dates.please give me some guidlines for the preparation for the test. i will be very thankfull.
sir,i am a student of Bsc microbilogy 3rd year.i am interested to do MSC in biotechnolgy or microbiology,could u please give me the list of entrance exams for MSC biotechmology microbiology and eligibity criteria to write these exams
sir i am anusha doing my biotech 3rd yr i want to my msc biotechin jnu or hcu or iit i have been searching a lot but failed init soplz send info abt entrance examsand and portion for this entrances i will thank ful if u provide info sir/madam
sir, i want to know about Msc. biotechnology. i am currently studying T.Y.BIOTECH from pune university. i want to know subjects for M.sc biotech entrance test. so please help me.

By priyanki choudhury on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 08:45 am: Edit Post

sir, i am doing my graduation in microbiology from Bangalore university and would like to take up post graduation course in biotechnology and so i would like to know the syllabus for the entrance exam conducted by jnu ..and will highly be obliged and thankful to you if you kindly provide me with the required information,

By vaibhavsonkar on Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 04:23 pm: Edit Post

Subject: msc. biotechnology
1) syllabus for jnu

By nitika agarwal on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 12:37 pm: Edit Post

Subject: msc. biotechnology sir/ madam, i am doing bsc final year. i would like to know the
1]colleges in which i can get direct admisson for msc.bio technology...
2]syllabus for the combined entrance test for msc.biotechnology.

By anuj kumar srivastab on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 02:00 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i m student of B.pharma.can B.pharma student apply for M.tech Bio technology course if yes then what is the procedure for application and selection in M.tech Bio technology course.

By RISHU on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 01:51 pm: Edit Post

Subject: syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam of J.N.U
Hello sir/mam,
I am student of B.sc Biotech.I want to do M.Sc in biotech after my graduation. I am in Ist year and side by side also preparing for the cet exam, conducted by jnu (for M.Sc). Could u plz tell me the detailed syllabus that is defined for each topic for biotech MSc for the following subjects :
physics(10+2 level) ,chemistry(10+2), biology(10+2)
chemistry(10+2+3 level)
biology(10+2+3 level) specially that of botany and zoology
please reply as soon as possible sir / madam. And also tell me the books to be followed. pls send me the same on my e-mail .I will be really thankful to you.

By sudhakar kumar on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 06:59 am: Edit Post

please send me information regarding admission to b sc. biotech ,eligibility,admission procedure etc

By Priyanka Suresh Mehta on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

Sir, i am a student of first year bsc biotechnology from mumbai.i am interested in pursuing masters in genetics. can you please enlighten me on this subject. i would be thankful to you if you would let me know the syllabus for JAM and JNU at pmcrazyriot@gmail.com.
thanking you,
Priyanka Suresh Mehta.

By Souvari Bhattacharya on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam
Myself Souvari Bhattacharya. I am a student of BSc biotechnolog II year. I want to persue MSc in biotechnology.I wanted to know whether there is any guiding coaching centre in bangalore for particularly this aspect.I shall be grateful if you kindly give response to my mail.
Thanking you
Souvari Bhattacharya

By himabindu on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i want to know the syllabus for JAM & how to prepare for that?

By jaimik soni on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 01:49 pm: Edit Post

hello respected sir/mam
myself jaimik soni doing 2nd year biotechnology from S P University V V Nagar..sir/mam i want to know about the full syllabus for JNU , JAM , and also for Medical biotechnology AIIMS and also for the other competitive exams ... sir/mam i m requesting u to answer me as fast as possible plz plz plz..here is my e-mail adderess. rocky_star95@yahoo.com

By surashree on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 02:43 pm: Edit Post

TO respected sir/madam,
I am currently doing BSc biotech.I want to know about entrance classes for MSc biotech in particular.Also if you could suggest about the study material & other entrance exams for MSc biotech other than JNU.It's a request if you could reply as soon as possible..please.
My e-mail sdtotade@gmail.com
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
surashree

By jeyarani on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:19 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam
i am doing my final year bsc biotech .i want to appear for JNU extance exam .i don't know how to prepare please kindly regulate me by giving the syllabus & tips to prepare for the entrance exam.
It's a request if you could reply as soon as possible..please. my e-mail jeyarani_1988@yahoo.co.in

By Rashmi panchabhai on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 07:09 am: Edit Post

Hi i m Rashmi doing my Bsc final year in biotechnology , i would like to know about the syllabus , date of exams & date of forms & tips for preparation for the JNU & other common entrance exams for Msc biotechnology & clinical research, please kindly send these information on my E-mail ID

By bhawna bobade on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 07:17 am: Edit Post

Hi im Bhawana doing my Bsc final year in biotechnology , i would like to know about the syllabus , date of exams & date of forms & tips for preparation for the JNU & other common entrance exams for Msc biotechnology & clinical research, please kindly send these information on my E-mail ID bhawana_sweet923@rediffmail.com

By sukanya on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 05:11 pm: Edit Post

hello sir, im Bsc.microbiology final year student...wanted to know about entrance exam syllabus.please do send it to me as early as possible and please intimate the exam date too...

By anju on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 04:02 pm: Edit Post

I am doing my B.SC. final year with biotechnology.
I want to appear in combined entrance exam of biotechnology of jnu 2008.Therefore I want to know the syllabus for this exam.Kindly please tell me the syllabus.

By Anonymous on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 08:13 pm: Edit Post

Dear sir,
I want the syllabus for Msc. biotech (JNU) entrance exam and model questions. How can I get it?

Thanks
Regards
Shunmugavel.M

By neeraj on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 12:54 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir/madam
i have done my bachelor degree in biotech and want to pursue masters degree in boitech....i am giving exam of JNU.......
can u plz provide me the questions pattern asked in the examination....so that latleast i cld understand the sort of questions given in exam......kindly send me the same as soon as possibe and oblige me.......

By Arathy Nair on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 04:24 pm: Edit Post

Sir,i m doing B.Sc biotechnology,final year.I wish to do M.Sc in d same.I want to know about the various entrance exams and syllabus for jnu and IIS bangalore entrance exam.Please mail them to me.
Thanks,
Arathy

By sheenam on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 12:40 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam
i am sheenam doing my bsc biotech .i want to appear for JNU extance exam .i don't know how to prepare please regulate me by giving the syllabus & tips to prepare for the entrance exam.
It's a request if you could reply as soon as possible..please. my e-mail id is sheenam_verma30@yahoo.co.in

By yasirbaksh on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

sir, i have just completed my 7th semester exam and got possitive result now a days i am doing my dessertation project from bioinformatics sir i am very keen to take admission in JNU so please let me know about Msc entrance when will be held and the session..and also about the fee structure..

By Anonymous on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 08:50 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam
I m Mamta Kansal completed my Bsc Biotech . Now I m prepare for jnu. Please show me actual previos years sample of jnu. I concerned from R.Gupta book, but it is not correct pattern. So I want to exact sample. Please you send it on my email.

By Daljit Kaur on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

I am Daljit Kaur doing bsc biotech i want to appear for JNU entrance exam. i don't know how to prepare please guide me by giving the syllabus and tips and question pattern.
please send me as soon as possible

By daring different on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 09:01 am: Edit Post

dear sir,
i sandesh jain is presently studying in fy biotechnology . i wud like to know the details regarding the- jnu, jam entrance syllabus for msc biotechnology]
2. list of their coaching institutes in pune
3. do they offer msc in - RDT
GENETIC ENGINEERING
SEND ME DETAILS ON
spiritualgenius_01@yahoo.co.in

By Jyothi Lakshmi Janardhan on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 03:12 pm: Edit Post

i'm jyothi studyin bsc biotechnology .i wld like to know the syllabus for the jnu exams as well as from wher i would get the materials and the model questions.thank you

By anirban bhattacharyya on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:52 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam
i am anirban bhattacharyya doing my bsc biomedical science .i want to appear for JNU or du extance exam for msc in biotech.i don't know how to prepare please regulate me by giving the syllabus & tips to prepare for the entrance exam.
It's a request if you could reply as soon as possible.

By kanaka jathar on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 10:50 am: Edit Post

i have just given the exam of 1st yr biotech and would like to know about the coaching centres in Indore which would guide me to appear in msc entrance exam.also i would like to have the syllabus for msc entrance exam.kindly reply...

By Anonymous on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

sir/mam can u please kindly send me the syllabus for msc biotechnology entrance exam to my email address. now i m a student of last year bsc biotech .this is my heartiest request to u please.

By Abhilasha Maheshwari on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 01:13 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir, I am a 2nd year student of biotechnology integreted from Rajasthan University. Kindly post me the eligibility/ syllabus/ colleges/ fee stuctures required to achieve masters in BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOINFORMATICS / CLINICAL RESEARCHS / geoinformatices / nenotechnology.
my mail id is abhilashamaheshwari@gmail.com

By Abhilasha Maheshwari on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 01:15 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir, I am a 2nd year student of biotechnology integreted from Rajasthan University. Kindly post me the eligibility/ syllabus/ colleges/ fee stuctures required to achieve masters in BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOINFORMATICS / CLINICAL RESEARCHS / geoinformatices / nenotechnology.

By Abhilasha Maheshwari on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 01:16 pm: Edit Post

By Neelam on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 04:10 am: Edit Post

I am neelam,completed 2nd yr biotech from St. Anthonys clg,shillong.I want to pursue M.Sc in molecular biology/molecular genetics.Kindly inform me about the best institute in India and abroad for the same and the application and scholarship procedure.
Thanking you.

By Anuj Shukla on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

By ANUJ ON Sunday,JUNE 08,2008-12:20am

I am Anuj,completed 2nd year B.tech biotech from SRM UNIVERSITY AND I WANT TO KNOW THE FULL PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR COMBINED BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR M.TECH CONDUCTED BY JNU PLEASE SEND ME TO MY EMAIL ID-mailtoanuj.shukla@rediffmail.com

By prabodh sundaray on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 05:41 am: Edit Post

hello good morning sir i m prabodh from bhubaneswar. now im in final yr of Bsc microbiology.i want a syllabus foe different MSc entrance qualifying examination.please help me

By m a rahaman on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 - 10:18 am: Edit Post

pl send me names of books for preparing for iit jam in biotechnology.

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 07:25 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am sowmya writtten my final year BS.c Biotech exams(2008)..want to know about dates of direct admissions,counselling and entrance exams

By tina das on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

hello sir, plz cud u give me d syllabus for msc. biotech entrance conducted by jnu...n send it 2 my mail id tina_on_cloud_nine@yahoo.com
thankin u in advance.

By pushpa on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

hello sir/madam,
i am pushpa..i am doing finalyear b.sc microbiology. can you please give me the syllabas for iisc int PHd entrance.

By SUHASINI on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

hello sir would please send me the msc biotech syllabus of JNU?
mail id is provided sir..
thanks

By sachin todkar on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 03:22 pm: Edit Post

what is the syllabus for the Jnu biotec CET and also for the IIT biotec CET . Also i want the model questions for these exam.

By Harshada Satish Dipnaik on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 06:48 am: Edit Post

i m studin in SYbiotech n wish 2 apply 4 JNU exam,may i knw d syllabus 4 MSc biotech n Mtech, concerned colleges, fee structure n exam details,4m u sir........i need 2 prepare 4 those
plz send it 2 me at ur earliest sir,2 my email id
rani_princess@ymail.com

By Somenath Roy Chowdhury on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:14 pm: Edit Post

Hello, myself Somenath Roy Chowdhury, presently a student of B.Tech(Biotechnology) final year.
I'd like to know the syllabus for Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology. Expecting a reply soon.......

By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 10:00 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Mam,
I m doing my Bsc final year in Microbiology. I want to know about the syllabus for combined entrance exam of Biotech & how to prepare best for it & other information of it . I also want to know about other exams of Microbiology , syllabus , eligibility & preparation. Plz send me the info as soon as possible.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

iam a student in REVA college doing B.sc.,biotechnology final year,can u please help me out where to take coaching for JNU examination for Msc.biotechnology..
my e-mail id is
maddilateforu@yahoo.co.in

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 05:00 pm: Edit Post

hi,
i am a MBBS DOCTOR ,CLINICAL TRIAL DRUG RESERCHER I WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE Msc biotech /molecular biology at JNU via distance learning .
I WOULD like to know the duration ,curriculm ,fees

By shivkumarsharma on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 10:48 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir, I am a 3nd year student of biotechnology integreted from Rajasthan University. Kindly post me the eligibility/ syllabus/ colleges/ fee stuctures required to achieve masters in BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOINFORMATICS / CLINICAL RESEARCHS / geoinformatices / nenotechnology.

By shivkumarsharma on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 10:50 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir, I am a 3nd year student of biotechnology integreted from Rajasthan University. Kindly post me the eligibility/ syllabus/ colleges/ fee stuctures required to achieve masters in BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOINFORMATICS / CLINICAL RESEARCHS / geoinformatices / nenotechnology.
my email id is
shivkumar076@gmail.com

By rupali sapate on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 04:42 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir
i am rupali from hyderabad,i am 2nd year student of biotechnology. can u please tell me the syllabus,subjects for msc(biotechnology) so that i can study for the entrance exam and please give me some model papers also.

By nupur jalan on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

hello sir!
i am Nupur from nepal,i had completed my bachelor in biotechnology.can u plz tell me the syllabus for master in biotechnology for JNU

By supriya maheshwari on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 12:29 pm: Edit Post

respected sir, i m supriya doing 3r yr of bsc .i m keen intrested in doing msc biotech from jnu or either bhu could you please forwar me out the syllabus of both these collegs and the examination etails also

By Mahendra on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 12:06 am: Edit Post

Hi Sir/madam,

This is Mahendra. Iam doing my BSC in biotechnology and want to do MSC-Biotechnology in JNU-Delhi University. Requesting you please provide full details about entrance exam in 2009, sylaby for the exam to prepare, and site address to attempt model exams for the entrance test.

Hope will get full information very shortly.

Thanks & regards,

Mahendra

By devika bhakt on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 03:08 pm: Edit Post

iam a 3rd year student of Bsc biotech and want to know about the syllabus of JNU and JAM for Msc biotech enterance examination.

By Imran Bakhtiyar Palla on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 09:27 am: Edit Post

sir,i am B.V.Sc&AH student i am interested to join JNU please give me informatoin about seats avelable for M.V.Sc. biotech & please tell me wether we r eligible for doing M.Sc. biotech & tell me about seats

By Mukibul Ali on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 10:45 am: Edit Post

Hello Sir, I am a student of final year BSc Biotechnology and I want to know about the dates for the release of the application forms for MSc entrance exam in the same field of different universities. Please send me the requied information, I'll be very greatfull to you.THANK YOU.

By sharmila banu on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 11:20 am: Edit Post

hello sir iam a student of final b.sc biotechnology and i want to do my p.g in biotechnology. so please send me about m.sc biotechnology,entrance exam,date,syllabus

By HARSHITA on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 07:12 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR/MADAM,
I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE FOR GENERAL CATEGORY FOR MSc. CHAEMISTRY IN JNU......?????I'LL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE....

THANKING YOU.
HARSHITA ARORA

By Jini on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 02:23 pm: Edit Post

I'm a 2nd year student of Bsc biotechnology and want to know about the syllabus of JNU and JAM for Msc biotechnology entrance examination.Please send me the required information

By Anonymous on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

I'm 2ndyear student of B.sc biotechnology.I need some information about syllabus of J.N.U, B.H.U, I.I.S. plese send me the required information

By sneha pandit on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 02:11 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my graduation in biotechnology from pune university and plan to appear for msc biotechnology entrances.I want to know the common entrances for biotech other than jnu ang jam.Could u give me information about manipal university and colleges in banglore and their mode of admission.I will be obliged if you reply as soon as possible.

thanking you.

By rakhi mishra on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 01:39 am: Edit Post

i would like to know the syllabus of jnu and aiims. Please regard my message as soon as possible.

By sujata on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 12:08 pm: Edit Post

I student of B.Sc biotechnology. please send me syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology entrance exam conducted by JNU and BHU.

Thanking you
Sujata

By Anonymous on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 02:49 am: Edit Post

Sir/madam, i am a B.SC.(BOT)final year student. iwant to give entrance exam of M.SC. biotechnology in tezpur university . i want to know syllabus and question paper of the exam

By sonal on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 11:05 am: Edit Post

mam im bsc biotech student want to know whether msc bio informatics course is avaible at jnu pls kindly give sylabus for entrance exam.

By jagesh ranjan on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 07:03 pm: Edit Post

i would like to know the syllabus of m.sc biotechnology enterance examination conducted by JNU,AIIMS and BHU

By Anonymous on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 05:20 am: Edit Post

Dear sir or madam.i would want to continue my stydy in bitech sector(Msc.Biotechnogy)at One of the Institute like JNU, AIIMS, BHU.But i have not known the entrace test when held.So i request you that please guide me.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 11:29 am: Edit Post

i m a Bsc biotechnology student and want to know the syllabus for MSc biotech entrance through JNU.

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir or madam,I am a student of bsc. 3rd year.i want to appear the entrance examination of msc. in biotechnology to do my msc. from JNU. please send me the syllabus of this entrance examination and study materials as soon as possible.

By Anonymous on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 03:55 am: Edit Post

hello sir
iam sharmistha bauri doing 2nd year bscbiotechnology ,iwant to know about jnu ent.exam.for msc biotechnology
please help

By Anonymous on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 03:57 am: Edit Post

hello sir
iam sharmistha bauri doing 2nd year bscbiotechnology ,iwant to know about jnu ent.exam.for msc biotechnology
please help

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 01:07 pm: Edit Post

hello sir
date:7:12:2008
i am A.Mahalakshmi doing 3 bsc biotech
i wold like to know the colleges offering msc medical biotechnology in the country and iwould i to know when is the jnu ,JAM , and also for Medical biotechnology AIIMS ntrance exam for msc bio tecnology and i wish to know more the entrance exams
thaking u sir

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 01:09 pm: Edit Post

hello sir
date:7:12:2008
i am A.Mahalakshmi doing 3 bsc biotech
i wold like to know the colleges offering msc medical biotechnology in the country and iwould i to know when is the jnu ,JAM , and also for Medical biotechnology AIIMS ntrance exam for msc bio tecnology and i wish to know more the entrance exams
thaking u sir

By kurada swati on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:48 pm: Edit Post

SIR/MADAM,

I AM DOING MY BSC BIOTECHCOMBINATION WITHMICROBIOLOGY&BOTANY .I WANNA TO DO MSC IN MICROBIOLOGY .SO I WANT THE DETAILS ABOUT JNU EXAM&OTHER CENTRAL UNIVERSITY EXAMS LIKE HCU ETC .SO I WANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,EXAM DATES ,SYLLABUS,MODEL PAPERS OR PREVIOUS PAPERS,FEES .SO PLZ SEND ME ALL THESE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ID.... krdswati@gmail.com

By geetha on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:30 pm: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
I would be obliged if you could furnish the details about the entrance exam date, syllabus and eligibility for the admission to the Msc course in the branch of biotechnology in jnu

By sqbhendu on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 09:53 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madaim,i am a student of bsc. 3rd year.I want to appear the jnu combined biotechnology entrance test.So please send me the syllabus of the entrance test.

By prapti chakraborti on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:34 pm: Edit Post

i am prapti chakraborti is the student of bsc bio tech final year and i would like to appear jnu combind entrans teat. so please send me syllabus of entrance test.

By M Sireesha on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 08:33 am: Edit Post

Date:January22,2009

Respected sir,Iam a final year biotecnology student.kindly post me the information about syllabus of JNU M.SC BIOTECH ;DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM& QUESTION PAPER PATTERN,COLLEGES ,FEE STRUCTURES REQUIRED tO ACHIEVE MASTERS IN BIOTECH/BIOINFORMATICS

By amrita rizal on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:30 am: Edit Post

Hi I am Amrita Rizal and am interested in pursuing Msc in biotechnology, I have already completed my Bsc in biotechnology and am currently working. Can you please let me know when is the entrance exam for Msc in M.Biotech in AIIMS? Thanks

By silki88biotech on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 05:53 am: Edit Post

hi,
i am silki pursuing bsc biotechnology final year and want to make career in clinical research.so plz send me details of best institutions.
thanks

By DIVYA SAXENA on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

SIR/MADAM,

I AM DIVYA PURSUING BSC BIOTECHNOLOGY.I WANNA TO DO INTEGRATED MSC WITH Ph.d FROM TIFR .SO I WANT THE DETAILS ABOUT TIFR &JNU HEXAM & OTHER CENTRAL UNIVERSITY EXAMS LIKE IISX BANGALORE ETC .SO I WANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,EXAM DATES ,SYLLABUS,MODEL PAPERS OR PREVIOUS PAPERS,FEES .SO PLZ SEND ME ALL THESE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ID..
teadybear_15@rediffmail.com

By M.SANTHOSH on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 11:11 am: Edit Post

I am M.Santhosh pursuing bsc biotechnology final year.I wold like to know the colleges offering msc medical biotechnology in the country and iwould like to know when is the jnu,and also for Medical biotechnology AIIMS ntrance exam for msc bio tecnology and i wish to know more the entrance exams.I want to appear the entrance examination of msc. in biotechnology to do my msc. from JNU. please send me the syllabus of this entrance examination and study materials as soon as possible.

thaking u sir

By A. Mogre on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 05:39 am: Edit Post

I would like to know about the amount on the DD required for the request of application form and prospectus for combined biotech entrance exam (jnu). On various websites i found that to be RS 260 but in the times of India the jnu ad mentions it as Rs 300.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 07:19 am: Edit Post

Anybody looking for a job in Biotech field in marting plz contact me at
babi21@rediffmail.com
babitajudo@gmail.com

By parmar mansi jagdipbhai on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 11:51 am: Edit Post

respected sir/mam,

i m doing b.sc. final year,
i want to know about teaching system of jnu,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,EXAM DATES ,SYLLABUS,MODEL PAPERS OR PREVIOUS PAPERS,FEES..
pls send me all detail as fast as possible...
thank you..

By vipul d.variya on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 03:55 pm: Edit Post

Dear sir/madam

I had completed my BSC-Biotech from saurashta University with 65 %,now i wanted to do MSC-Biotech from mumbai.

I woluld like to know the following things.
1)collges who offers the course on the same.
2)Fee structure
3)course duaration
4)Job oppertunity

Thanks & regards
Vipul Variya

By Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 04:04 pm: Edit Post

Respected mam/sir,
can you please tell me about the JNU m.sc(biotechnology)syllabus. please reply as soon as possible.
thanking you.
by,
K.BLESSY

By suresh gaikwad on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

sir iam a bsc biotech student .i want to get a seat through jnu .plz help me regarding study material.plz reply me soon on sdsds_sasa@yahoo.com

By Lovely on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 06:32 am: Edit Post

Plz help me to know the question paper pattern of CBEE exam under JNU........
I am studying in the final year of B.Sc Biotechnology....

By karuna on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 06:35 am: Edit Post

I am studying in the final year of B.Sc (chemistry) iwant to know that where coaching instituts available in mumbai for JNU biotech entrance exams

By garimasharma on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 10:37 am: Edit Post

dear teachers i am garima sharma i am doing bsc biotech 2nd year and i am doing my studies with hindi medium abhi me graduation english medium se kar rahi ho or me ye janna chati hoo ki jnu or bhu me enterance kese le sakte hai orinka model paper ka type pleas help me to achieve my aim thanks

By tina on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 09:55 am: Edit Post

pleaze, help me how to find out the question papers of tybsc botany of mumbai university?

By karunak on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 05:47 am: Edit Post

I am studying in the final year of B.Sc (chemistry) iwant to know that where coaching instituts available in mumbai for JNU biotech entrance exams

By akshara chaubey on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

sir I want to know the date of release of forms for CBEE.

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:26 pm: Edit Post

pls tell me the info abt syallabus nd previous year sample paper for MSc biotec

By priyankari on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 05:12 pm: Edit Post

sir/madam,
i m priyankari,a B.Sc biotechnology student of SEETHALAKSHMI RAMASWAMI COLLEGE TRICHY,I WOULD like to be acknowledged about the coaching institutes of the course in trichy.
i'll be obliged for early response.

By pankaj purbia on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 07:51 pm: Edit Post

i complited bsc biotchnology from M.l.s.u so pls advise me what are i doing ?

By Anonymous on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 08:39 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/madam
I would like to know the fees structure & course detail in the field of biotechnology /pharmacy/any life science(PG course) of JNU.Since now I'm doing my 3rd yr UG at PSG college of arts& science Coimbatore.
yours obediently
Rajeswari.S

By Hwardhan on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 11:41 am: Edit Post

@pankaj purbia: I think, you can go for M.Sc after completed your B.Sc. I have done my M.Sc from Sikkim Manipal University. Sikkim Manipal University is the best university of India for distance learning program. It uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. This course is primarily for working professionals and people who do not have the time or resources to get a full time graduation. For registering free at: http://www.smude.edu.in

By abeni lotha on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 03:50 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
i m doin my bsc biotechnology final year.i want to have information about msc agri biotechnology entrance in jnu. would you kindly inform about the syllabus and also previous year question paper.

By Eshita on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 04:04 am: Edit Post

Hi Guys,

M happy to find here so many people like me who are so keen to learn and make a career in biotechnology.

I would like to share something which has helped me a lot exploring this industry.

You should visit this Biotechnology summit conducted since last 12 years at Bangalore named, Bangalore India Bio which is associated with eminent leaders like Miss Kiran Majumdar Shaw.

This year Bangalore India Bio 2013 is conducted at Bangalore from 4th-6th of Feb 2013.

to know more visit www.bangaloreindiabio.in

By wilma ires dsouza on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 01:06 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir/mam,
i am studying in final bsc.. i hve applied for JNU exam (biotechnology)..plz send me syllabus and previous question papers for JNU exam at
wilmadsouza28@gmail.com. thank you

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net