My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MBBS/MD Nursing DVM in USA/Philippines

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBBS MD MBA BE PHARMA & NURSING ADMISSION IN BAGLORE: MBBS/MD Nursing DVM in USA/Philippines

By Tan Soon Chong Jedrick on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 02:27 am: Edit Post

Greetings...HCMI Education have partnership with Top Universities in Philippines/USA. I am from their Head office in Singapore. If you are interested in studying in Philippines/USA for medical education..MBBS/MD or Post Graduate Programs. Maybe you can email me your enquires at jedrick@hcmieducation.com or call +65 64386148 for more information. Thanks. I look forward hearing from you.

Why choose Philippines?
• Internationally-accepted quality of education (WHO, ECFMG and other government bodies)
• Top, world-renowned universities
• 2nd-largest “exporter” of medical talent to the USA
– 1 out of 10 International Medical Graduates practicing in the USA were trained in the Philippines.
• Affordable overseas degree and exposure
• Economical living and travel costs
• Affordable and quality medical and dental care
• 3rd-largest English-speaking country
• Safe environment
• Comfortable boarding facilities
• Reliable and convenient travel and communications infrastructure
• Afliation with Job PLacement Company and US/Australia Hosiptals

Courses we offered
MBBS---Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
MD- Doctor of Medicine
DVM- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
• Nursing--- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
BSMT--- Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation
• BSME ----Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering
• MDS--- Bachelor/ Master of Dental Surgery
• Post Graduate Courses
• and more

Accreditation
Recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines and accredited by the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges.
Recognized by the Medical Council of India
Listed in World Health Organization (WHO)
Recognized by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical (ECFMG) (American Government)
Recognized by the Australian Medical Council (AMC)
And many more government bodies

By Dr,Sibi.nair on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 03:53 pm: Edit Post

Sir, Now im doing my graduation in Dental surgery in India.Now I entered House surgeonsy.i would like to do my further studies in Philippines.please help me for this and light my way.anticipating your reply...

By Nishi on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 07:26 pm: Edit Post

sir,
I did my b.sc nursing from india.now i want to do mbbs from usa.please help me to get admission by telling whole the procedure.
thanx

By sagar.nepal on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 05:43 am: Edit Post

sir , i have completed my MBBS from NEPAL ,currently doing job as a medical officer , i would like to do my further studies for postgraduation in general surgery or trauma surgery please help me....thank you

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 08:58 am: Edit Post

i am anil wilson a student of veterinary from india .... may i know how could i get the degree of DVM after i complete my graduation coz i get it as B.V.SC & A.H in india

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net