My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Regarding the information abt entrence exam

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Entrance of MSc Biotechnology: Regarding the information abt entrence exam

By nivesh kumar on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 07:40 pm: Edit Post

hi i am nivesh. i m doing biotechnology final year.please give me information abt various colleges that provideme msc microbiology, biochemistry,and biotechnology.and also abt their entrence exam

By K.Triveni on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 02:37 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
This is triveni.I am doing final year biotechnology.Please give me information about the course Msc clinical research and also i want to the colleges offering that course other than ICRI.

By megha bhardwaj on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:26 pm: Edit Post

HI,
I AM MEGHA.I am doing final year biotechnology.Please give me information about the course Msc clinical research and also i want to know the best two colleges offering this course.

By narendra singh on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 11:59 am: Edit Post

hi i am narendra. i m doing biotechnology final year.please give me information abt various colleges that provideme msc microbiology, biochemistry,and biotechnology.and also abt their entrence exam

By siddhi jhalani on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

hello
i am siddhi jhalani.i am pursuing biotechnology final year.i want to know about the the top most colleges which offers forensic science n clinical research.n about their entrance xam dates with their application forms.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: