My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

M.Sc.BioChemistry

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: M.Sc.BioChemistry

By sunitha on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:15 pm: Edit Post

Hi. I am doing my second year B.Sc. BioChemistry.I would like to know about the entrances being conducted for M.Sc.BioChemistry and the syllabus for the same and the exact books to which I should refer.

By Sunayana Zaman on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 11:20 am: Edit Post

hi,
I am doing my B.Sc Biochemistry - 2 nd year...I would like to know the syllabus for the JNU entrance exam....I would also be very greatfull if I would get any information on where to get the sample papers for the same...

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:48 am: Edit Post

hi,
I am doing B.Sc .plz suggest me syllabus of M.Sc biochemistry for the BHU entrance exam.

By anita chaudhary on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 06:49 am: Edit Post

hi, m doing bsc. biotechnology . please suggest me the syllabus for entrance exam for msc. biochemistry for BHU.
awaiting ur earliest response.

By prudhvi dhaggu on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 09:30 am: Edit Post

I am prudhvi i m applying for msc biochemistery i donot know the syllabous for entrance test so kinely tell me about the syllabous foir msc biochemistery as early as possable.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: