My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Biotehnology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology

By Rajeswari N on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:49 pm: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am doing my 3rd yr B.Sc Biology. I have applied for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnolgy entrance exam. It will be very helpfull if u suggest me a book. Kindly please help me and reply me.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajeswari N

By SNEHA SRIVASTAVA on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:53 pm: Edit Post

I want previous year question papers for combined entrance exam conduted for MSc Biotechnology By JNU(Jwaharlal Nehru University) and if it is not possible then please send me the Syllabus for the same.It will be very helpful for me. So please try to send it to me as soon as possible.
THANK YOU

By KARAN SINGH on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 06:02 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I have passed B.Sc. (Biotechnology) during the year 2006-07. Now I want to seek admission in M.Sc. (biotechnology). Please let me know the name and addresses of Govt. Colleges offering M.Sc. (biotechnology) and top ten private colleges offering the M.Sc. biotecnology) in india.

Thanking you,
(KARAN SINGH)

By hari on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 07:30 pm: Edit Post

Sir i am Hari completed BSc Bio Technology in NAgarjuna University want to know the details of applications and entrance tests in MSc Bio Technology in top universities.ANd i also i request u to send me the details of NRI seats in top universities

By SNEHA SRIVASTAVA on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 07:31 pm: Edit Post

sir i am doing Bsc Biotechnology from bharti vidyapeeth and iwant to appear in entrance exam of Msc Biotechnooy conducted by JNU so for this i want previous ten years old paper for my preparation and details of syllabus for the same and for that to whom i contact.
Thank u

By khushi makkad on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 01:52 pm: Edit Post

sir
I am to know information about MEDICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY ,ABOUT its entrance exam's syllabus.
please help me.
thank you

By bhanu priya on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 02:16 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i m persuing in Bsc final year & wanna proceed with Msc biotech,for this i need your help. please send me the enterance exam syllabus & ten year paper for its preparation. i shall be very thankful to you.
thanks & regards,
bhanu priya

By sapna on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 05:46 am: Edit Post

Hi i m doing BSc Biotech.2nd yr.Pls tell me wht i wll do after that.

By TALAT AMREEN on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 06:02 am: Edit Post

hi i m doing my b.sc 2nd year{botany do i need maths of 12th for m.sc biotec or bio informatics n what is d exact syllabus

By MONIKA SINGH on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 04:06 pm: Edit Post

Hi
I AM MONIKA SINGH .I AM DOING MY B.SC FINAL YEAR MEDICAL .I AM PLANING TO DO M.SC BIOTECH AFTER THIS GRADUATION COURSE.SO CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS.

By monika singh on Friday, September 14, 2007 - 07:28 am: Edit Post

HI
I AM MONIKA SINGH. I WANT TO DO M.SC BIO TECH . SO PLEASE RECOMMEND ME BOOKS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT ITS SYLLABUS U CAN SEND IT ON MY E-mail .

By rijuta on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 05:42 am: Edit Post

hi, I am doing B.Sc. in botany n wana DO M.SC. IN BOTANY FROM J.N.U.OR D.U.SO PLZ TELL ME SYLLABUS N RECOMMEND ME BOOKES FOR ENTERANCE EXAM,PLZ ALSO TELL THE CRITARIA OF THERE ADAMISSION N SCOPE

By rupali dhandhania on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 11:54 am: Edit Post

plz do send me some matter too i m doing bsc biotech final yr n unble 2 join coaching as dont hav much time 4 it..kindly send/recommend mee too some preparation techniquies n ideas bout preparing maths or physics
thnks
rupali

By phani sneha on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 01:40 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am doing 2nd year biotechnology.I want to attend
M.Sc biotech entrance exam.Can u suggest me the syllabus & study material/any reference books.please
send the information as soon as possible to my mail address. My mail address was snehavallabhaneni@yahoomail.com.
thanking you.
SNEHA.

By Jatin Tanwer on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 04:52 am: Edit Post

I m doing bsc biotech and for my pg i m thinking for opting biochemistry. is this a better option or else i should continue wid biotech.plz reply me on my smiling_jatin2001@yahoo.com

By gautam on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 06:45 pm: Edit Post

please suggest me some books for combined entrance exam for biotechnology.

By sachendrasingh123 on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 09:25 am: Edit Post

im the student of bsc biotec 2ndyear.iwant the complete syallbus of entrance exam of jnu for msc biotech and previous year question papers

By rajitha on Sunday, October 07, 2007 - 12:44 pm: Edit Post

i am student of biotechnology 3rd yr .i want the the syllabus for entrance exam of msc.please reply to ramini_rajitha@yahoo.co.in

By neeranjan on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

respested sir,
i want to do msc biotechnology
so you kindly suggested me the syllabus for the same so that i can prepare for the entarnce exam.

By RAJIV on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

respested sir,
i want to do msc biotechnology
so you kindly suggested me the syllabus for the same so that i can prepare for the entarnce exam.

By PRIYA on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 07:43 am: Edit Post

HELLO,
PLEASE GIVE ME THE SYLLABUS OF ENTRANCE EXAM OF M.Sc BIOTECH i.e.JNU

By PRIYA on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 07:46 am: Edit Post

HELLO,
PLEASE GIVE ME THE SYLLABUS OF ENTRANCE EXAM OF M.Sc BIOTECH i.e.JNU

By vasavi venkata sirisha on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am studying BSc 3rd year in Bio-Technology. I have appplied for MSc program in Tata Institute of Fundmental research. The exam date is 9th december. Can you please suggest me any study material and syllabus to go through. Please email me with further information.

Thanking you,
sirisha

By sangeeta on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 06:46 am: Edit Post

RESPECTED MAM/SIR,
I am a student of bsc 3rd with biotech as one of the subject.I want to do msc in biotech .please mam do guide me for the same.m dam confused,for what to do after bsc and how.all are saying that there is no scope of jobs even after doing so much studies.due to this i am very much tensed and depressed.please help me out.

SANGEETA

By nidhi . S. kagathala on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

hi! i am nidhi.....currently.......in sybSC...BIOTECH.........WANT 2 KNOW ABOUT THE TOP COLLEGES...IN MUMBAI..........FOR MSC.......IN BIOTECH..N ALSO IN INDIA........

By sujini latha on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

sir i am doing B.Sc biology(BZC).myself want to do M.Sc biotech suggest me a book to prepare for common entrance exam so it will be hepful to me

By Priya saini on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 08:15 am: Edit Post

7Nov,2007
Priya
SIR/ Madam,
Please tell me about the syllabus of MSC biochemistry entrance test of P.G.I.M.E.R.&also about test papers.

By preetika on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 04:32 pm: Edit Post

hello sir or mam dis is preetika ,i have done my b.sc in medical microbiology and i wanted to do my post graduation in biotechnology.plz tell me syllabus for entrance exam of biotechnology and about test papers.

By sonia on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 07:09 am: Edit Post

books for entrance

By vissa valli priya on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 04:21 pm: Edit Post

SIR,
I am to know information about MEDICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY ,ABOUT its entrance exam's syllabus.
please help me.
thank you

By samaksh on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:29 am: Edit Post

sir,plz tell me names of the books required for preparation of M .Sc. in biotechnology as soon as possible.i will be grateful.plz send me the names of books on my e-mail -simplicty89@gmail.com

By mayuri on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

sir/madam,
i am doing 2 nd year biotech bsc.
i want syllabus of JNU msc entrance.
thanks.

By jyotsna arora on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 02:45 pm: Edit Post

repected mam/ sir
i m a student of bsc 3rd with biotechnology as a subject.
pls tell me what to do next after bsc as every one is saying thrs no scope after msc.
my email id is smileverymile@yahoo.com

By sneha on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 02:39 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam
i,m b.sc 2nd year student.i want to attend m.sc entrance test.pls suggest me the universities to which i can apply.and also suggest me study material,syllabus and previous question papers.
my mail id-sneha647@gmail.com.
thank u.

By ANCHU TIWARI on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 07:04 am: Edit Post

CAN I TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION IN JNU UNIVECITY

By pooja shah on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

I am doing B.Sc biotech 2nd year and want to proceed with either M.Sc Biotech or M.Sc Genetics. Can u please give me the information regarding various reputed universites in india and abroad where i can pursue the same. i also would like to know how to prepare for these exams and what material to follow?

By rajeev kumar on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

hi i am studying in bsc.biotechnology,in patna.iwant to know about the syllabus of iit jam,jnu and iisc bangalore for msc.biotechnology.you may also suggest for other msc.entrance exams.

By vivek kumar on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 01:22 pm: Edit Post

sir, I've completed Bsc. in Life Sc. i seek to take admission in Msc. BioTech. sir please give me some information about books of Msc. BioTech. entrance exam ( J N U & other university exam)

vivek kuma
saharanpur

By minu agarwal on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

im a 3rd year student of bsc biotechnology in smit,sikkim.i want to know which book i should prepare to get admission in a good institute for msc.plez help me

By peram70 on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 02:02 pm: Edit Post

i am studying final year Bsc. Biotechnolgy courses, i would like to know the MSC bitechnolgy syllabus and entrance coaching institutes in hyderabad.

By hemant more on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 01:47 pm: Edit Post

myself hemant more student of biotech bsc final i wish to join universities from banglore or hydrabad so provide me proper info about their entrace exams as early as possible.

By aradhana sarangi on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 06:46 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am doing 2nd year biotechnology.I want to appear for
M.Sc biotech entrance exam.Can u suggest me the syllabus & study material/any reference books.please
send the information as soon as possible to my mail address. My mail address is arra_sarangi@yahoo.co.in
thanking you.
ARADHANA

By bhagwat vishal prakash on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 03:19 pm: Edit Post

sir/madam,
i completed my BSc biotechnology from pune university,i have taken gap for JNU entrance suggest me how to prepare
thanking you
vishal

By Sahil gupta on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 05:39 pm: Edit Post

I m student of BSC Biotech (int.) Part-2 i want information
About jnu entrence test

By rajatraj10@rediffmail.com on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 07:34 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing 3nd year biotechnology.I want to prepare for M.Sc biotech common test.JNU.So plz suggest me the study material and reference books.please send the information as soon as possible to my mail address. My mail address is rajatraj10@rediffmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Rajat Ghosh

By sandeepluvsu1987 on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 05:53 am: Edit Post

sir,

I am a third year botany (H) student. I want to prepare myself for the M.Sc in biotechnology. can you please provide me / suggest
me the correct study material.

By SUDHIR on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 03:27 pm: Edit Post

SIR,
I AM STUDENT OF B.Sc. FINAL YEARMICROBIOLOGY
SO SIR PLEASE GIVE ME A SYLLABUS OF M.Sc.ENTRANCE EXAM OF JNU. SUDHIR MY E-MAIL ADRESS SU198@REDIFFMAIL.COM

By vimal singh on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 07:33 am: Edit Post

sir,
i am doing bsc biotech 1 year.i want to give msc biotech jnu entrance.kindly send me the msc biotech entrance syllabus and last years exams.
vimal singh
meerut

By Rohini Bansode on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

Respected sir\madam
I am doing Agriculture biotechnology now in final year. I want to appear in entrance exam of MSC AGRICULTURE BIOTECHNOLOGY conducted by JNU for this i want previous questions and so plz suggest me the reference books and study material. please send the information as soon as possible on my email address. My email address is ROHINI_BIOZONE@REDIFFMAIL.COM

By abhishek on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 08:16 am: Edit Post

Gud afternoon,
i abhishek singh pathania doing BSC(2nd year) in HUMAN GENETICS from GNDU,AMRITSAR and after that i want to do msc in humen genetics. I want to know after completing my course,which entrance i should go for.

By akhlaqur rahman on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

sir,
i am doing B.Sc biotech 3rd year ccs university merrut. i am also preparing jnu/iit-jam entrance exam. plz. give information about some usual books,which are very helpful for cracking the M.Sc entrance exam of Indian top university.
klndly send the above information on my E.mail,,rahmanakhlaqur@yahoo.com
thanks, i always great humble for this kind of work.
Akhlaqur Rahman
Greater Noida u.p

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
i am in my final year B.Sc. biotechnology with biochemistry and genetics as the combination. I want to pursue my masters degree in genetics. Please help me with the courses and colleges in and around Bangalore offering them. Also suggest me study materials for the entrance exam on bluekrush07@gmail.com. Thanking you.

By omkar on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 09:27 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,
I am in need of the syllabus of B.Sc. biotechnology for my preparation of entrance examination to pursue MSc in biotechnology aroud india.
please help me sending the details of college and syllabus of various universities around india at my add ohm_regmi@yahoo.com
thanking you
Omkar

By Abhishek Banjare on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 11:52 am: Edit Post

Resp Sir,
I am Student of Final year Microbilogy.
I Want to appear for Biotech
Entrance Exam So please Can u send me syllabus and any sugestion for reference book.
Kindly send me the above information on my email
abhishek_nsk@yahoo.com
Thanking you

By Nidhi sipehia on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 03:03 pm: Edit Post

hello sir....
i am doing bsc. biotechnology..[final semester]..from bangalore university and want do do msc. in biotechnology.plz tell me the book from which i can do my preparations for JNU entrance and be able do my best and crack the xam..plz tell me as i want to appear for the xam this year only and have very less time left!!

By pushkar on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 02:26 pm: Edit Post

hi i m pushkar i m student of bsc final year,i want to do msc in botany from jnu,can i get the knowledge related from this subject..thanks .my email id is pushkariet@gmail.com

By nanivenkatesh on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 09:22 am: Edit Post

sir,
i am venkatesh doing biotech 2nd year and i want to settle as soon as i complete my graduation could u please suggest any research oriented courses

By ashish bisen on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 01:30 pm: Edit Post

R/Sir/Madam,
I have passed B.Sc. (Ag.Biotechnology) during the year 2006-07. Now I want to seek admission in M.Sc. (biotechnology). Please let me know the name and addresses of Govt. Colleges offering M.Sc. (biotechnology) and top most private colleges offering the M.Sc. biotecnology) in india {Mainly in Maharashtra}.

Thanking you,
Ashish B. Bisen
B.Sc.Ag.biotechnology

By nancy on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 01:56 pm: Edit Post

hello sir,
i am doing my final yr BSc,biotechnology.can u plz suggest & send syllabus & preparation material for JNU MSc.,biotech entrance examination,
thanking u

By sandy singh on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 04:05 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am doing b tech biotech 3 year.i want to give msc biotech jnu entrance.kindly send me the msc biotech entrance syllabus and last years exams.
akhand pratap singh

By akhand on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 04:10 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am doing b tech biotech 3 year.i want to give msc biotech jnu entrance.kindly send me the msc biotech entrance syllabus and last years exams.
akhand p singh
ap4sum1@yahoo.co.in

By nitha c on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 02:41 pm: Edit Post

sir
i am doing my 2 nd year BSC biotechnology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz sent suggestions to this e mail happyspri@gmail.com

By JAYASREE on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 02:35 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i m doing my final year B.Sc biotechnology.i want to appear in entrance exam by JNU.So kindly suggest the study material and books for me and contact on vsjayasree@yahoo.co.in

By ANU AGGARWAL on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:55 am: Edit Post

respected madam/sir
i m student of bsc 3rd year.Sir i want to know about top universities providing courses for msc biochem.And i also want to know about the books which will be helpful in my prepertation.
thak you
my emil id- ana_aggarwal2007@yahoo.com

By priyanka gupta on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 09:44 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I am pesuing B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Now I want to seek admission in M.Sc. (biotechnology). Please let me know the name and addresses of Govt. Colleges offering M.Sc. (biotechnology) and top ten private colleges offering the M.Sc. biotecnology) in india.
i want to know information about MEDICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY ,ABOUT its entrance exam's syllabus.

Thank you,
Priyanka

By ankita jain on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 05:51 am: Edit Post

sir
i am doing my 2 nd year BSC biotechnology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz sent suggestions to this email id- crazy anks_08@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 07:10 pm: Edit Post

pratik raval:
respected sir:
I am doing t.y.b.sc. in bioinformatics. I have applied for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or any other book for this Biotechnolgy entrance exam. please inform me sir...i m waiting for your replay.

thanking you.

your faithfully,
pratik raval.

By Anonymous on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 02:43 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sirs,
I'm a final year student of B.Sc.(Hons.)Microbiology in Kalyani University and had no Maths. in class XII., with PCB combination.

I shall be grateful if you kindly let me know that myself is eligible to appear in Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam. to be held this year.

Regards.

CHIRASHREE CHATTERJEE

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 04:20 am: Edit Post

srishti dubey
respected sir
I am doing b.sc with subjects zoology,botany and biotech.I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU.i want to know about its syllabus and study material which help me.pls give me information

thanking u

srishti

By VISHAL BHARTI on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

hello I AM MANISH COMPLETING BSC(MEDICAL)LAST YEAR.IWANT TO GO FOR ENTRANCEIN RELATION TO MSC BIOCHEMISTRY.
SO PLEASE SENT ME THE SYALLBUS THAT SHOULD BE STUDIED FOR QUALIFY THE ENTRANCE

By rashmi vijay kabra on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 02:30 am: Edit Post

i am doing my 2 nd year BSC biotechnology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz
sent suggestion to this email id- kabra.rush@yahoo.co.in

By ishita singh on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 05:27 pm: Edit Post

I am preparing for my M.Sc entrance exams. plz suggest me any objective questionare or solved sample book for my entrance exams.

By Nagendra on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:25 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I am preparing for IIT-JAM, JNU and IISC entrance examinations. Can you suggest me some material for mathematics. Is there any material available in the internet.Are there any books available. Please suggest me.
Thanking you
H Nagendra

By afra lp on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 05:19 am: Edit Post

i am doing 2nd year zoology& want to do msc biotech.plz suggest an accurate study material

By suchita gupta on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 07:20 am: Edit Post

sir,
I am the final year student of b.sc biotechnology , i want to take admission in m.sc biotecnology please help me to get a seat in jnu and i kindly request you that you give me msc entrance material and syllabus.
for this i am always thankful to you.

your faithfully,
Suchita

By sangeeta on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 05:01 pm: Edit Post

sir
myself is a student of b.sc final year preparing for enterance of jnu please suggest some book and send the syllabus for the enterance examination of jnu and if possible than some study material.
plz mail me on shining_shubra@yahoo.com
thanking you
sangeeta chatterjee

By aizan85 on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 04:06 pm: Edit Post

i am a student of M.sc II semester-biotechnology.i would like to know how to prepare for the NII entrance.i would also like to know about the pattern of the entrance test.

pls mail me at nazia.nasir85@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

By ARULMOZHI on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 07:04 am: Edit Post

RESPECTED MADAM/SIR,
I'm doing bsc biotechnology 2nd year.please guide me how to prepare exams for medical biotechnology.
guide me on arul_bt1306@yahoo.com

By jyoti yadav on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 04:52 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am afinal year student of zoology (hons),preparing for iit biotech entrance. could u plz send me overview of iit exam as soon as possible.

By ANJU CHOUDHARY on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 02:16 pm: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
Iam a student of B.SC. final year with biotechnology. I want to take admission in JNU for doing M.SC. with biotechnology for which I have applied for the JNU exam which is going to held in 18th may 2008.I kindely request you to give the syllabus for JNU entrance exam as early as posssible.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Anju Choudhary.

By Trina Samanta on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

sir/madam
I am doing BSc biotechnology 2nd year.Can you suggest any biotechnology entrance book or reference book? It will be very helpfull for me.
Plz suggest me any objective questionare or solved sample book for my entrance exams.Where the subject plant biotechnology is taught in india.What is the future application of plant biotechnology.

By Ragini on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

I am doing my B Sc Biotech 2nd year. I want to attend M Sc biotech exam, can you suggest me the syllabus & ten year questions for its preparation. plz reply me on my id, ragini_thakur09@yahoo.co.in

By ruchi mittal on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 05:19 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am in 3rd yr B.Sc Biotechnology. I have applied for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnolgy entrance exam. It will be very helpfull if u suggest me a book. Kindly please help me and reply me.

Thanks & Regards,
ruchimittal.com@rediffmail.com

By sheenam verma on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 07:23 am: Edit Post

sir'
ii am doing my 2 nd year BSC biotechnology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz
my e-mail id is sheenam_verma30@yahoo.co.in

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 07:56 am: Edit Post

HELLO SIR .AM DOING BSC BIOTECH.I REQUEST U TO KINDLY SUGGEST SOME PREPARATION MATERIAL FOR JNU BIOTECH ENTRANCE EXAM

By farah deeba on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 09:24 am: Edit Post

Hello..
i had just completed my bsc(microbiology,genetics and chemistry) and appearing for msc entrance with microbiology, i want to know about the coaching centres in hyderabad in himayatnagar area, pls help me out. i want to go for short term coaching.

By Anonymous on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 08:19 am: Edit Post

Sir,
i am doing bsc biotech 1 year.i want to give msc biotech jnu & TIFR entrance.kindly send me the msc biotech entrance syllabus and last years exams.
DIVYA SAXENA

By Anonymous on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 08:24 am: Edit Post

Sir,
i am doing bsc biotech 1 year.i want to give msc biotech jnu & TIFR entrance.kindly send me the msc biotech entrance syllabus and last years exams.
Rinki Agrawal

By swenitha.josyula on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
i am doing b.sc biotech 3rd year.i want to know about medical biotechnology extrance exam syllabus and carrer oppurtunities for medical biotechnology.
thanking u

By shreeshanthi on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 09:40 am: Edit Post

hellooooooooo sir,
iam studying b.sc final year (micro,bio,chem)so suggest me m.sc entrance exam list of best universities(mainly bio) and tell me the books to prepare.best coaching centers near kukatpally........

By suresh kumar on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 06:39 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am studying in b.sc final year and i want to know about the best govt.colleges which are having comman entrance exam for m.sc biotech.
and i also want to know about month in which application forms are available in market.

By harithakasala on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 11:10 am: Edit Post

i have completed my bsc genetics in the year 2008 .
i want to do msc genetics
please suggest me the best coaching centres in hyderabd plzzz plzz reply me fast

By adishree on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 01:13 pm: Edit Post

i have completed mu bsc in 2008 from mumbai university.
i want to pursue msc in biotech or mba
plzzzzzzzz suggest me wat r the options for both

By spriha sharma on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 02:36 am: Edit Post

hi
iam pllanning to do b.sc in human genetics or nicrobiology .but plz tell wat are its futiure scopes and in way type of companies studenys doin dis course are p[laced also suggest me some best cilleges ofering dis course in northern regeion plz reply soon
thjank you
spriha

By Bhavik.P.Patel on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 12:20 pm: Edit Post

I am studying in B.Sc. Biotech. and after completing my bachlers I would like to go for Medical or Agricultural Biotechnology so please give us information about colleges offering that course for masters and please guide us about there entrance examination in India.Also give us detail about NET examination carried out by DBT in India.

By Pallavi on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 07:19 am: Edit Post

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Graduation in Biotechnology from Mumbai and wanted to know whether its wise to opt for MSc or try for MBA in Biotechnology. Do we have good scope if we opt for MSC.
Is is fine if we take a drop to prepare for MBA.
Please help & reply as soon as possible at pacificpallavi03@rediffmail.com
thank you.

By sandeep kaur on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 04:51 am: Edit Post

Hello sir,
i am going to persue my BSc biotechnology 3rd year from punjabi university ,patiala.i wanted to know whether i should go for MSc or MBA .i hd got 85% in 12th & have an interest in biotech field.
please reply as soon as possible at
sandeep89kaur@yahoo.co.in
thank you.

By Anonymous on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 06:50 am: Edit Post

Hello sir
i am doing Bsc biotech(ccs university)i am a 1st year student, i need some previous year questions,as i m not getting it from anywhere.will you please help me to get it from anywhere...reply me as soon as possible..i will be thankful for your generosity...kindly help me in this matter..

By Sweta M. Agrawal on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 04:40 am: Edit Post

Hello,

I am in my third year of BSc. Zoology. I want to pursue my MSc. in Biotechnology or Genetics or Food Technology. Could you please help me with relevant information on these. Like, Which one is better and am I eligiblity criteria for it?
What entrance tests do I need to appear for getting admission in any of these and what is the syllabus for these entrance tests?

Do we have good colleges for these in Mumbai and Pune?

Eagerly waiting for your valuable views and comments.

Thanks & Regards,
Sweta Agrawal.

By Anonymous on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 05:21 am: Edit Post

i am doing my 2 nd year BSC biotechnology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz
sent suggestion to this email id- bhavesh_trada@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 02:58 pm: Edit Post

i am doing b.sc in biotec.I want to apply for M.sc in biotec.suggest me some good gov. as well as private collages
what enterance test is there for this ,tell me about their forms&syllabus

By Antara Dutta Choudhury on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 08:54 am: Edit Post

I am on my 3rd year of my B.Sc. Biotechnology and want to compete for the entrance test of JNU in M.Sc. Biotechnology. Can you please suggest me some study materials and what preparations should I take. I am very worried and want your suggestion. Please reply to my message soon.

By SHIVAM SRIVASTAVA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 02:04 pm: Edit Post

Sir/Madam

Can you please provide me the syllabus of entrance test for M.Sc Bio-Technology from JNU.

Thanks.

By shweta arivastava on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 12:51 pm: Edit Post

I am on my 3rd year of my B.Sc. Biotechnology and want to compete for the entrance test of JNU in M.Sc. Biotechnology. Can you please suggest me some study materials and what preparations should I take. I am very worried and want your suggestion. Please reply to my message soon.

By smrati sanghi on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:46 am: Edit Post

I am B.Sc.3rd year Microbiology student.I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU.I have a great interest in this,but i don't know how i should prepare for JNU.Can you please send me the M.Sc. biotech entrance syllabus. And also please suggest me that how i will prepare and which books should i prefer.
Thank you

By sarthak on Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 12:50 pm: Edit Post

sir i am doing Bsc Biotechnology and iwant to appear in entrance exam of Msc Biotechnooy conducted by JNU so for this i want previous ten years old questions for my preparation and details of syllabus for the same.
Thank u

By Anonymous on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 02:27 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i m persuing in Bsc final year & wanna proceed with Msc biotech,for this i need your help. please send me the enterance exam syllabus & ten year questions for its preparation.
Nitin kale.

By L.ARANGANATHAN on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 08:52 am: Edit Post

I am doing my B.sc biotechnology second year and I want to know the universities offering M.sc Biotechnology along with their respective websites . Kindly send me the name of the universites.

By prabodh sundaray on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 06:37 pm: Edit Post

SIR PLZ SUGEST ME HOW I WILL PREPARE FOR DIFFERENT BIOTECH ENTRANCES LIKE JNU,IISC ETC
PLZ PROVIDE ME THE REFERENCE SYLLABUS FOR THESE EXAMS ALSO SAMPLE QUES
THANX U

By neelam shukla on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i m the student of bsc biotech 3rd year student i want to do msc biotech from jnu plz give me syllabus of jnu.l higly obliged u.thnking u.

By swati rana on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 04:04 pm: Edit Post

could you please tell me about the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc in JNU for biotechnology and genetics. i shall be highly obliged.

By SRAVANI on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

im the student of pragathi degree college studiying bsc biotech 3rd year i need the information regarding the syllabus of Central msc entrance exam and previous question papers and also some informative books regarding syllabus.THANK YOU

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 08:37 am: Edit Post

plz give me the syllabus of JNU of M.sc biotech entrance exam and the books regarding M.SC biotech entrance.

By Sakshi on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 10:47 am: Edit Post

Sir/madam,
I m a student of B.Sc.final year and want to appear in M.Sc. Biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU. Plz guide me for book to which I refer for the preparation of exam.I m preparing self and not have joined coaching institute.

By Anonymous on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

Sir
I am student of B.Sc. 3rd year(BIO). I want knowing about M.Sc. biotech & bioinformatics qualification as well as examination pattern & syllbus. plz give me these information. THANKS.

By anupama falke on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 08:40 am: Edit Post

sir,please send me the syllabus for msc entrance exam in biotech for jnu,jam n others also send me the previous year questions paper.my id is anupamafalke@yahoo.co.in.

By mukesh on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

Hi, from where i can get CDs for entrence of Msc Biotech

By upasana yadav on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 02:34 pm: Edit Post

i m a student of bsc 3rd yr bio . i want to appear in msc biotech entrance exam .i want to know the biotech entrance syllabus of JNU. and also about the cut off marks. also suggest me some books for preparation.
and frm where i can get previous entrance paper of msc biotech entrance exam..... plzz reply soon at upasana.yadav88@gmail.com

By sindhu vaddi on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 05:59 am: Edit Post

iam sindhu doing my 3rd year bsc biotech.iam very much interested in forensic science. can you please suggest me the entrance exam pattern,syllabus for the entrance exam in osmania university and the books to be referred.
thanking u.
plz reply soon at
apj_chin_89@yahoo.co.in

By farha on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir,
i am doing my Bsc biotechnology final year i want to do msc biotechnology i want to know the top universities ,best training centre in hyderabad, syllabus for entrance exam please give me the information

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 05:41 am: Edit Post

SIR,

I am doing BSE(Agri)3year.I want to join Msc biochemistry in iisc.please sent syallabus for entrance exam.

By PAYAL CHAUDHARY on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 04:06 am: Edit Post

Hello sir,
I am PAYAL CHAUDHARY doing B.sc BIOTECHNOLOGY final year, i want to do M.Sc BIOTECHNOLOGY and hence i want to know the goverment colleges persuing the m.sc biotechnology and top 10 colleges and pls send me the syllabus and refer the best books for the prepration.

THANK YOU.
PLZ REPTL AT feelings_payal@yahoo.co.in AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

By akshay on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 06:05 pm: Edit Post

sir i m doing my SYBsc biotec i want to know which are the best colleges in india for msc genetics

By reshma on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:49 pm: Edit Post

hello sir im reshma.im doing bsc with chemistry main n its my 3rd year.pls recommend me right guidance for its preperation n appropriate books for JNU ENTRANCE as soon as possible.i will be highly grateful.
thanks

By jay dave on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 05:58 am: Edit Post

I am studying in B.sc Biotechnology final year so i want to join m.sc Biotechnology in top college so please guide me about good uni. and also about entrance exams. i will very much thankful to you for ur kind reply

-Jay Dave

By vijay 1 on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:02 pm: Edit Post

I am studying in B.sc Biotechnology final year so i want to join m.sc Biotechnology in top college so please guide me about good uni. and also about entrance exams. i will very much thankful to you for ur kind reply

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post

i am abiotech student and want to get admissioned in AIIMS msc biochemistry .I want to know the syllabus concerned for the entrance and related refernce books for the entrance.Any particular idea for the entrance.

By Anonymous on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 03:39 pm: Edit Post

i m a student of bsc 3rd yr bio . i want to appear in msc biotech entrance exam .please send me m sc biotech entrance syllabus of JNU. and also about the cut off marks. also suggest me some books for preparation.
and frm where i can get previous entrance paper of msc biotech entrance exam..... plzz reply soon at
mejeevan.singh@rediffmail.com

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:11 am: Edit Post

i am second year B.Sc student of Bio-technology. i want to appear biotech entrance exam. please send me M.Sc biotech entrence sylabus of JNU. and also about the cut of marks, and frm where i can get previous enterence papers of msc biotech enterence exam. and also about the information of other enterence exams releted to Biotech.. plz, plz reply soon at
dikshabakre@yahoo.com

By shashi on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:25 am: Edit Post

For preparation of JNU entrance exam in Biotech, refer www.vpmclasses.com. Their study material is of good quality

By Anonymous on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

hi
i m doing my B.Sc biotech from vellore institute of technology. i want to persue my career in M.Sc biotech. can u plz tell me the approximate syllabi structure for preparing for the entrances
plzz reply soon.

By Anonymous on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

hi,
i am B.Sc biotech final year student.
plz suggest me biotech entrance exam pattern,syllabus for the entrance exam in bhu and the books to be referred.
thanking u.
plz reply soon at
sonams33@gmail.com

By Dev Ashish Giri on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 01:42 pm: Edit Post

i'm a student of B.Sc biotech i want to do M.Sc in JNU, plz suggest me entrance exam pattern,syllabus&book to be referred & plz tell in which way i should study.

By Tarun on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

Hi,
VPM Classes provides higher education options and coaching for various Biotech entrance exams. I went to the website - www.vpmclasses.com. Its good.

By Sathish on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 02:31 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I am a B.Sc Bio tech final year student. I was apply in JNU and IIT Madras so plz send any material to my mail id

By Nareena on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 09:50 am: Edit Post

Hi iam doing my final year Bsc Biotechnology course.please suggest me details about the various entrance examinations happening for colleges in bangalore and pune in field of biotechnology and biochemistry.

By siva on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

Deai sir/madem
I am siva krishna from hyderabad please give me any coatching center For M.Sc(Bio_techonoligy) in Ameerpet,mehadipatnam(siva_attaluri@yahoo.co.in) thank q u

By mahesh salunke on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 05:01 pm: Edit Post

at msalunke.2009@rediffmail.com

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:52 pm: Edit Post

I m a student of B.Sc.final year and want to appear in M.Sc. Biotech entrance exam conducted by DDU Gorakhpur $ RML Faizabad. Plz tell me about the syllabus of the respective entrance exams.I m preparing self and not have joined coaching institute.pls send suggestions on this e-mail ID-- thecoolvijay@gmail.com
thank you...

By shaad sultana on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

i am a B.Sc biotechnology final year student...please send me the prepration material for M.Sc in biotechnology entrance exam ..on shaad_158@yahoo.com
i will be obliged

By shaad sultana on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

i am a B.Sc biotechnology final year student...please send me the prepration material for M.Sc in biotechnology entrance exam ..on shaad_158@yahoo.com
i will be obliged

By Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i m veena...i finished my b.sc...i want material for m.sc. biotechnology entrance exam in jnu..pls send to my id ...

By upabhardwaj on Thursday, May 14, 2009 - 01:49 am: Edit Post

i am doing my 2nd year BSC microbiology..I want to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnology entrance exam and also please help me to get previous year questions. plz send your suggestions ...email id-upabhardwaj@gmail.com

By insiya hariyanawala on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 08:47 am: Edit Post

I am on my 3rd year of my B.Sc. Biotechnology and want to compete for the entrance test of JNU in M.Sc. Biotechnology. Can you please suggest me some study materials and what preparations should I take. I am very worried and want your suggestion. u can mail the details on my id insiya1209@hotmail.com

By nancy on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 12:25 pm: Edit Post

hello sir \mam

this is nancy ,doing b.sc biotech 3rd year ..and i want to do m.sc in food techlogy ..please tell me reference books and tell me enterence syllabus..and also best university wich offer m.sc in food technology

By pagadala raja karthik on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 02:41 pm: Edit Post

hai sir
i am karthik persuing final bsc biotech & let me know the information regarding the syllabus & material of JNU DELHI & refresh me to achieve the entrance & get studied in those universities.
thank u sir

By Anonymous on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

Sir,
i am ankita persuing final bsc physiology & I want to appear in the entrance exam conducted by jnu for MSC in biotechnology please let me know the syllebus & material of JNU DELHI to achieve the entrance & get studied in those universities.

thanking you sir,

By SHIRLEY on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 12:58 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i am shirley,currently persuing BSC i microbiology and biochem(double majors) from the university of mumbai.i would like 2 take up msc in biotechnology after thisand 4 dat im looking forward 2wards seeking admission at JNU.So i would b gratly obliged if u could give me da details of regardin da entrance exam N DA SYLABBUS 4 DA SAME for JNU and is it possible 2 get direct admission in JNU

By seema singh on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 04:16 am: Edit Post

resp sir,
i m seema , currently persuing bsc final from mdu rohtak, please let me know the syllabus & material of jnu delhi & refreash me to achive the entrance & get studied in those universities.

thanking you sir,

By Anonymous on Friday, May 01, 2009 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

hello sir,
this is nishtha arora persuing bsc biotechnology this is my final year please tell me the syllabus of msc entrance biotech.want to qualify JNU. please mail me on my id my id is nishtha2007in@gmail.com

By Spandhana on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 05:47 am: Edit Post

I want 2 know the syllabus of KUCET

By Ramith Nair on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 03:05 pm: Edit Post

Has anybody given National institute of Immunology entrance exam before. Can you tell me what the exam is like?

By m.v.s.sandhya on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 12:16 pm: Edit Post

hello sir i am doing my bsc genetics final yr i would like to the examsfor which i am eligible

By Anonymous on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 03:14 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir,
I'm studying B.Sc final year and my branch is MICROBIOLOGY, GENETICS and CHEMISTRY. I want to be join in "JNU" BIOTECHNOLOGY.But i dont know the syllabus for M.Sc entrance,so please send me the entrance syllabus.
Thanking you
Vinod chauhan,
Hyderabad.
vik_chauhan@yahoo.co.in

By Anonymous on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 03:15 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir,
I'm studying B.Sc final year and my branch is MICROBIOLOGY, GENETICS and CHEMISTRY. I want to be join in "JNU" BIOTECHNOLOGY.But i dont know the syllabus for M.Sc entrance,so please send me the entrance syllabus.
Thanking you
Vinod chauhan,
Hyderabad.
vik_chauhan@yahoo.co.in

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 02:42 am: Edit Post

Hello sir i have completed B.Sc. . now i want to join M.Sc.(biotech) so please tell me about required qualification and name of institute/college. Thank you.

By pragati maheshwari on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 10:04 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am doing my 3rd yr B.Sc Biotechnology. I have applied for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnolgy entrance exam and what is the syllabus.
Thanks & Regards,
pragati

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 08:10 am: Edit Post

sir,please do inform me the exam date of m.sc biotech entrance exam.i have completed my b.sc biotech in year 2008.I will be thankful to u.

By Anonymous on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:41 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,
I am doing my 3rd yr B.Sc Biotechnology. I have applied for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance in JNU. Can u suggest me any study material or reference book for Biotechnolgy entrance exam and what is the syllabus.
Thanks & Regards,
VIDYA

By Aadhar on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 02:18 am: Edit Post

Can you tell me for net life science institute in jaipur

By shyju.A on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:57 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam

i am a bsc bio technology student
i want to attent the jnu entrance exam for msc
kindly send me the details of sylubus

thanking you

yours faithfullu

shyju.A

By lovina on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

For details of syllabus and JNU Biotech entrance preparation, visit www.vpmclasses.com

By kamna nagi on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

I'd like to knw abt the colleges providing MSc forensic science and please give the syllabus for entrance in Msc forensic science. please reccomend me the books for preperation

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 03:48 am: Edit Post

respected sir/mam i am doing bsc biotech final yr from punjab university..can u please tell me the syllabus for msc entrance test and list of 10 topmost govt. and private colleges....thanx

By Aadhar on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 02:35 am: Edit Post

Aadhar Institute India's leading biotechnology coaching institute at pink city jaipur, offering in depth coaching for all major national and international level examinations like M.Sc.(Biotech) Entrance, GATE(Life Science), CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) , GRE(Subjective) etc.

aadharjaipur@gmail.com

By lakita kashyap on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 11:43 am: Edit Post

I'd like to knw abt the syllabus for entrance in Msc forensic science. please reccomend me the books for preperation

By vishal tiwari on Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 10:36 am: Edit Post

HI SIR,
I AM VISHAL PURSUING FINAL YEAR OF B.SC BIOT (HONS). I WISH TO KNOW WHICH OF THE TWO OPTIONS IS HIGH PAYING- M.SC BIOT OR MBA IN HR. WHAT SALARY DOES A NET QUALIFIED LECTURER GET(WITHOUT PHD). I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU COULD MAIL ME AT -
saivishal16@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 04:35 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir
I am Amala Claret doing 2nd year B.sc plant biology and Plant biotech. I want to do M.sc in plant biotec.Please suggest a best college in India for me

By chintu on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 05:14 pm: Edit Post

hi,i m persuing bsc hons. biotech from amity university lucknow,i want to know dat is my college is recognised as per norms laid by jnu...to get in for msc biotech.

By Anonymous on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 08:28 am: Edit Post

sir/madam,
i want to do M.Sc in Biochemistry, plz suggest me some study material md coaching centre sply in north delhi. what are the scope of this in delhi?

By LAXMI SHRIVASTAVA on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 02:20 pm: Edit Post

HI
I AM LAXMI SHRIVASTAVA PASSED BSc(Zoology) IN FIRST CLASS IN 2007 and rcently appeared in MSc(Zoology) examination in LNMU,DARBHANGA AT BIHAR. NOW I WANT HOIGHER EDUCATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, MICROBIOLOGY, MARINEBIOLOGY,BIOTECHNOLOGY WHICH MAY GIVE ME A GOOD CAREER AND JOB.MY PARENTS ARE RESIDANT OF BIHAR AND MAY NOT AFFORD AT A VERY DISTANCE PLACE.PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO ?

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 04:13 pm: Edit Post

hi please give me details

By P.Malleswari on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 12:44 pm: Edit Post

Dear
sir/madam
Iam studying B.SC.biology third year please suggested me reference books for M.SC.biotechnology JNU Entrance exam

By Anonymous on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:56 am: Edit Post

Dear
sir/madam
I am completed B.SC. biology third year last year please send me syllabus of M.SC.biotechnology/botany/zoology JNU Entrance exam

thanks
abhishek singh

By ASHISH SINGH on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 05:07 am: Edit Post

DEAR SIR,
I AM ASHISH STUDENT OF B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY 6TH SEM N HAVE APPLIED FOR JNU ENTRANCE,I REQUEST U TO SUGGEST AND MAIL ME SOME QUESTION PAPER AND SYLLBUS.

By astha dimri on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 01:36 pm: Edit Post

hi!!!!!!!!! dis is astha..plz tel me the syllabus of JNU n its related information

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 03:42 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam

I am a b.tech biotechnology student
I want to apply for jnu entrance exam for msc biotechnology.
Kindly send me the details of syllabus and sample papers.

Thanking you
Smita Shukla,
Lucknow
smitashukla1309@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 02:33 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir/madam

I am a B.Sc.student
I want to apply for jnu entrance exam for M.Sc.in zoology.
Thanking you
Santosh Kumar Tiwari
Lucknow
santosh gagan1988@gmail.com

By ritwickbhattacharya on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 06:46 pm: Edit Post

I am a B.Sc.student
I want to apply for jnu entrance exam for M.Sc.in biological science.
Thanking you
ritwick bhattacharya
ritwickbhattacharya@gmail.com

By koshika Lifesciences Academy on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 04:41 am: Edit Post

Join Koshika Lifesciences Academy Lucknow for JNU M.Sc (Biotech)/IIT-JAM Preparation
visit at www.koshika.co.in

By Please help on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 06:03 pm: Edit Post

I am a btech biotech student. I want to prepare for the JNU entrance exam for Msc.Biotech
Please suggest me some books to do so.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net