My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

I need guidance related to SAP

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: I need guidance related to SAP

By Dheeraj Sah on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 05:57 pm: Edit Post

Hi my name is Dheeraj and I work with WIPRO BPO as of now I am a science graduate with my subjects as Zoology , Botany and Chemistry and I have also completed MBA in 2003 with Marketing as my specialization ( and that was not from a very reputed institute ). Offlate I have heard about this course known as SAP and the kind of opportunities it offers and as my career has been stagnant for a while I am really looking to push myself forward however I am still not sure if SAP is the course that will help me in giving that final thrust. If any one out there could give any help or suggestion regardig whether I should go for the course or not that would be highly appreciated.

All your suggestions are most welcome.

Regards

By terence on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 02:35 pm: Edit Post

Hi Dheeraj,

You will find this very refreshing, and it will save you a lot of time and money to getting the SAP Certification.

http://www.ultimate-sap.com

By terence on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 02:38 pm: Edit Post

Dheeraj,

whatever you are saying is true.
but what would you like to focus on , as in which area of SAP. there are many modules, but you gotta decide what's best for you in terms of leveraing on your previous experience, and also your interest.

SAP is not something you embark and walked out in 6 months, you gotta find the passion and your sweet spot, in terms of what you want to do.

terence
http://www.ultimate-sap.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net