My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MBA-telecom management-distance education

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBA-telecom management-distance education

By mee on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 06:15 pm: Edit Post

I am working professional in the telecom industry for 3 years i wish to pursue MBA in telecom management Could you please suggest a few instittites which offer MBA or higer diploma in telecom managemtn for distance learning in india or any foriegn universties which provide distance education for candidates in india

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 06:17 pm: Edit Post

i have completed my Bsc in electronics now i want to do MBA telecom through distance education program. Could you please uggest a few institutes which offer MBA or higer diploma in telecom management for distance learning in india or any foriegn universities which provide distance education for
candidates in india

By xyz on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

I HAVE COMPLETED B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. SINCE 6 YEARS I AM WORKING IN A TELECOM INDUSTRY.I WANT TO PURSUE MBA IN TELECOM THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.PLEASE SUGGEST SOME GOOD INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA

By Martin Charles on Friday, April 04, 2008 - 04:07 am: Edit Post

iam working in telecom industry for the past 2.2 yrs, i would like to pursue MBA in Telecom mangement, could you please avice with the list of universities that r offering the same in Distance education

By dharani on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 08:18 am: Edit Post

I ve completed B-Tech in Information technology i woluld like to join telocom management-MBA .Could you please suggest a few institutes which offer MBA in telecom management for distance learning in india

By Ahmed on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 10:14 am: Edit Post

I have completed my Bsc in electronics and communication 2001 now i want to do MBA telecom through distance education program. Could you please suggest some good institutes in India or any foreign universities which offer MBA or higher diploma in telecom managment.

By Anonymous on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 01:29 pm: Edit Post

I have completed my Bsc in Computerscine 2003 now i want to do MBA telecom through distance education program. Could you please suggest some good institutes in India or any foreign universities which offer MBA or higher diploma in telecom managment.

By rupali jadhav on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 03:42 pm: Edit Post

hey everyone der out i just wan to ask is it good altrnative to opt for mba in telecom rather than a normal mba in any field,i have done my B.E in elctronics n telecom.is it a good option fr a female to take this as a next leve l to procceed towards next level,r tder ne good job oppurtunities fr a female aftr doin mba in telecom

By Anonymous on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:28 pm: Edit Post

i have completed my engineering in telecom, i have a experience of 3/4 months. now i want to do my MBA telecom through distance education program. could you please suggest me where i'll get admission with in august 2009.

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 06:47 am: Edit Post

I am working professional in the telecom industry for 3 years i wish to pursue MBA in telecom management Could you please suggest a few instittites which offer MBA or higer diploma in telecom managemtn for distance learning in india or any foriegn universties which provide distance education for candidates in india

By abinashkumarsharma on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 06:24 pm: Edit Post

I HAVE COMPLETED B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. SINCE 2YEARS I AM WORKING IN A TELECOM INDUSTRY.I WANT TO PURSUE MBA IN TELECOM THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.PLEASE SUGGEST SOME GOOD INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 03:20 pm: Edit Post

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.E. IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION.SINCE 1 YEAR IAM WORKIN IN BSNL.I WANT TO DO MY MBA IN TELECOM MANAGEMNET THROGH DISTANCE MODE..SO WHCH INSTITUTE OFFERS THIS KIND OF COURSES?AND R THEY APPROVED BYUGC COUNCIL...PLS SUGGEST ME SOME OF GOOD INSTITUTES IN INDIA..

By Sarthak Singh on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 07:37 am: Edit Post

I am pursuing my MBA from a distance learning institute named Indian School of Management & Studies. I am quite satisfied with the program. As I have more than 2 years of experience they offered me Executive MBA program. Usually it will be a 2 yrs program but they have a fast-track mode by which I can complete my MBA in only a year.

The study material they provide is quite good. All are from top publications (Tata Mc-Graw Hill). And they also provide total web support for queries as there are no weekend classes. So, if you guys are interested you can go through www.ismsedu.com

By Neha Singh on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 04:29 am: Edit Post

Aegis college of Business In Telecommunication started in 2002 India with support from Bharti (Airtel), Aegis was the first institution in India to offer a Masters in Telecommunication Management (MPTM). Following the success of this programme, Aegis launched three programmes: An MBA / PGP programme and a Masters Programme in Information Systems (MPIS) in Mumbai, the economic centre of India. The DNA of Aegis lies in the entrepreneurial spirit which reflects in all its endeavors.
According to the Economic Times, Aegis School of Business is one of only five top one year MBA programs in India along with the likes of IIM Ahmdebad, SP Jain and ISB. Aegis PGP/MBA is also one of the few programs in India to recruit candidates with substantial real life experience.
In a world of open-borders and open-markets, a global perspective is necessary to succeed. Aegis is the most international school in India with a substantial component of overseas students and faculty. We bring business and industry into the campus. Our faculty has strong industry backgrounds and includes experienced practitioners as well as academics.
The Aegis programmes were developed to meet the needs of future corporate leaders in consultation with top firms. We express our sincere gratitude to these firms for their valuable inputs. Some of these firms includes Oracle, Wipro, Accenture, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Crisil, Lupin, HPCL, Monsanto, Reliance Energy, Reliance Infocom, GTL, Bain, DHFL, Godrej, ICICI Bank, Shyam Telelink, Bharti, Star TV, NSE, NIIT, Nortel and Indus Venture.

By MOHD. YAMIN THIND on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 12:35 pm: Edit Post

I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. SINCE 2.5YEARS I AM WORKING IN A TELECOM INDUSTRY.I WANT TO PURSUE MBA IN TELECOM THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.PLEASE SUGGEST SOME GOOD INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 03:35 pm: Edit Post

I HAVE COMPLETED B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. SINCE 1.5 YEARS I AM WORKING IN A TELECOM INDUSTRY.I WANT TO PURSUE MBA IN TELECOM THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.PLEASE SUGGEST SOME GOOD INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA

By manoj bisht on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 01:17 pm: Edit Post

i need mba in telecommunication and electronic as a correspondence any one knoe please tell me about this

By Anonymous on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 11:10 am: Edit Post

i am compelete mca regular and now i am serviceing in crpf as signal operator sub inspector can i do mba telecom management it is benificial to me or not please help me about this course provide by which university better distance or on line

By Wilco on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 02:59 pm: Edit Post

Dear Rahul,If you like to make call from India to Australia Mobile using normal Phone, then go with Aircel They will cheagrd Rs. 9.19 per Minute or 17 paise per second. But its too high, if you make huge call, then go with any VOIP Provider, they will charge you Rs 1.60 Per Minute, for that you need minimum Broadband Internet connection. If you need further help you can contact me for VOIP MinutesRegards,Ranajit

By Gokul G Krishnan on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

I'm Gokul, working in Telecommunication Industry with 1 year experience and also a B.tech degree holder. I would like to know about the list of universities in India offers MBA(Telecom management) in distance mode learning. Thanks in advance.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net