My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Admission of students to various institutions across India and abroad on management/NRI quota seats

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Admission of students to various institutions across India and abroad on management/NRI quota seats

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

We are a renowned name in the sector of counseling and admission of students to various institutions across India and abroad on management/NRI quota seats.
Since our conception and incorporation we have shown a track record of providing assistance to more than 2000 students in getting admission in their dream universities.
We counsel students in getting admission to various courses around the globe like
MBBS MD/ MDS /MS B.TECH / B.E. /M.TECH BBA/MBA BCA/MCA BIO-TECHNOLOGY / FASHION TECHNOLOGY HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND LAW MASS COMMUNICATION AND AVIATION COURSES

By ARUN KUMAR on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 12:14 pm: Edit Post

Dear Students & Parents,

CAREER DREAMZ, Educational Consultants based on Chennai, feel pleased to serve the Student community by
Spot Admissions for all professional courses
For All top Colleges in TAMIL NADU, PONDY, ANDHRA PRADESH, KARNATAKA.
Providing free career and admission guidance .
Information packages on courses and fee structures.
Loan assistance, if needed, through trusted bank loans
Information on eligibility requirements.
Career Counseling in making an informed decision.
Step by step guidance through the application process
Counseling to the students only government fixed fees for merit students .

Those who are interested in making your/ your wards future bright, do contact
Email : prof.degrees@rocketmail.com
o Admissions for 2009 Batch have started already.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com